Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Fortune was jerked back into the wall, and the momentum forced his head to jerk back painfully into the cold stone. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he slumped forward to the ground, unconscious, but only for a few moments. He looked up again with the light, valiant violet eyes once more and regarded Duncan with them. "Again," he mumbled in wonder.

---

Leo smirked back at her.

---

Charlie stared down at him and growled, pointing the gun down at him in determination.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Callum had long since sat up, a frown forming on his lips. "Y'hear that?" he asked, glancing at Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:12 am

Duncan stared at him, blinking. He wasn't expecting this. When he saw Selene's figure appear once again and grin at him, he turned his attention back to Fortune. "What are you talking about, 'again?'"

---

Grace stood up and shoved her eggs away. "Do you still want that little tour?"

---

"No, don't do that." Nicolas' voice growled in Charlie's mind. "I'd rather not end up dying right now."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:07 am

"My evil's gone again." Fortune said in a heavy sigh, rising to his feet. "Ouch." He murmured, putting a hand to the back of his head and looking at it to see some blood. He looked at Duncan and frowned. "Are you okay?"

The Elder's figure appeared on Duncan's other side, also looking confused.

---

"Oh, sure." Leo stood up and pushed his chair in, going over to push hers in for her.

---

Charlie flinched back and growled, trying to keep the gun held at Nicolas' head, but was unable to. He pulled it to his side and gritted his teeth. Out of my head! I don't know how you're doing it, but get out!

---

"Yeah, I heard it..." Daniel murmured, sitting up attentively now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:11 am

'Well I have two people standing beside me and one of them's dead. What do you fucking think?' Duncan thought bitterly. "Aside from the damn poison you injected I'm dandy."

---

Grace moved to the side to let him, watching him.

---

"I don't think so, whelp. I have a few things to do before I leave." Nicolas said. "Knock yourself out with the gun."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 am

"P-Poison?" Fortune asked with a frown. "What are you talking about?"

---

Leo pushed the chair in and smiled at her. "Shall we go, then?"

---

Charlie growled angrily and tried to resist, but was unable to. He raised the butt of the gun to his head and slammed himself in the forehead with it, immediately slumping forward, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:42 am

"The p-poison that you injected in my arm, fucking moron." Duncan said in a mocking tone. "Is this some kind of mind game that you find amusing?" he growled.

---

Grace nodded and strode towards the door.

---

Nicolas rose just before he did it and grinned to himself. He stood and took his gun, walking off quickly. He started to systematically check the rooms for Daniel and Callum.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:17 am

"I went over this with Leliana." Fortune said quietly. "I have another personality, Duncan. It's going to take over me—again—I can't keep it out for long." He said and slowly turned to the wall, looking frustrated.

---

Leo followed her, his hands stuffed into his pockets.

---

Daniel stood up and went over to the door, leaning against the wall next to it. "Damn thing doesn't have any windows..." He grumbled.

---

Freia was walking down the hall calmly, holding Zack's hand and leading him as well as Acacia, Dylan, and Kendra down the hall. She turned down a different one and spotted Charlie outcold on the floor and blinked, letting go of Zack's hand and walking toward him quickly. Kendra turned and glanced at Acacia and Dylan, eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:37 am

Duncan tilted his head. "Why do you have another one? How did it happen?"

---

Grace led the way out, waiting for him to follow.

---

Nick's just gonna be searching. Just plain old searching.

---

Zack looked to where she was going and frowned. He walked after her. Acacia looked up at Dylan who looked down at her and at Kendra. "It looks like Charlie." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:59 am

"Because of my power." Fortune said quietly, glaring at the ground.

---

Leo followed her casually, contemplating on throwing an arm over her shoulders.

---

Kendra nodded. "Let's wake him up. I wonder what happened?"

"He's got a big bruise on his head." Freia pointed out, and tried to shake Charlie with no response.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:19 am

Duncan growled but said nothing. Selene went over to Duncan and sighed. "He's just using it as an excuse, that's all he does."

"Quiet, I didn't say anything to you." He growled again.

---

Grace turned down a hallway, self conscious of him.

---

"It looks like it's in the shape of a gun." Zack muttered, looking at the bruise.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 am

"She could be right though. He does play mind games." The Elder pointed out.

"What..." Fortune paused. "Oh, the medication... Sorry..."

---

Leo followed her. "No friendly attitude anyway?"

---

"Why don't we wake him up and find out what happened?" Kendra asked incredulously.

"He's really out though." Freia said.

"Then let's get some water." She stated bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:49 am

"Will you both shut up? I didn't ask you." Duncan grumbled, not seeming to hear him.

"You know it's right though. We are you after all."

"Shut up," Duncan whined.

---

"What?"

---

Zack looked up at Kendra and nodded. "That might work."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:07 am

"We can't be quiet, we're your conscience." The Elder said.

---

"You never seem all that happy."

---

Kendra looked up as a human stopped to stare at them and noticed he had a convenient mug. She went over and looked into it to see it was flavored water. "...Oh well." She took it from him and walked over, dumping it onto Charlie.

He jerked away from it and sat up quickly, looking around and staring at them. "Where is he?!" He shouted in a panic, struggling to his feet but suddenly swaying to the side. "Damn it!"

"Who?" Freia asked him.

"The Soul Searcher!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:16 am

Duncan sneered at him and looked back at Fortune. "I'm going to kill you if this is some little mind game of your's."

---

"I don't really have a reason to be."

---

Dylan frowned and went over to him. "What Soul Searcher?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 am

"He's going to be back in a minute... I'm sorry, I'm going." Fortune said and quickly ran past him out of the cell, just managing to close it so he couldn't get out—if he didn't at least do that, the other side wouldn't let him out ever again, not even unintentionally. That would mean chaos.

---

"Smile." Leo encouraged.

---

"The oldest one." Charlie said, seeming to calm down slightly, but looked very frustrated.

Kendra frowned. "What's he doing? Wouldn't he leave the base?"

Charlie shook his head. "I think he's getting the other two."

The color immediately drained from Kendra's face. "You mean—he's letting them out too?" She asked quietly. Charlie nodded a bit, confused at her expression, and she suddenly looked around as if expecting her brother to lunge out from a wall.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:53 am

Duncan jerked at the bars and yelled after him, "Get the hell back here! I'm not done talking to you yet!"

---

"Why would I?"

---

Acacia took her hand steadily, looking back at Charlie. "What are you going to do, then?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Fortune didn't return, racing down and out of the wallway.

---

"Come on. I haven't been graced by your smile yet." He said with a grin.

---

"Set an alarm." Charlie said instantly, walking past them and beginning to jog down the hall. "If you see him, don't fight him. He has some sort of... mind control power." He called back to them.

Kendra looked at Acacia anxiously and looked around again, paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Duncan scowled and slammed his calm against a bar before turning away. "I hate you two," he growled, sitting in the middle of the floor.

---

Grace smirked and rolled her eyes. "That was a bit corny."

---

Acacia held her hand tightly, looking back at Dylan. "Let's get out of here." He nodded slightly and led the way out, Acacia following behind him closely with Kendra.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:38 pm

"You have no reason to." The Elder pointed out.

---

"Yeah, I know." Leo grinned.

---

Freia grabbed Zack's hand and followed after the others. Kendra followed in a trancelike state, still staring around periodically.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Callum brought his foot back and kicked the door a few times, cursing softly. "Come on, find us." he grumbled, stepping back and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 pm

"Yes, you two interrupted me and now he's gone." Duncan grumbled.

---

Grace shook her head and pointed into a room. "This hall leads to the hospital wing. I work in there," She said before walking down the hall.

---

"He's not gonna come, Kendra." She said quietly.

---

Nicolas stopped when he heard faint kicks and looked back at a door. Walking towards it, he took the lets out and unlocked the door, pushing it open and finding them both. "Glad I finally found you."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:15 pm

"So? Sit down so the poison doesn't move through your system so fast."

---

Leo nodded as they walked onward. "Hospital wing. Got it."

---

"If he does?" Kendra asked quietly, looking back at her. "You saw how he looked at me."

---

Daniel lunged out of the room and stretched. "About time!" He exclaimed. "Thanks." He said, looking up at Nicolas. "How'd you get out?"
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Callum followed his grudging roommate out, stretching his arms above his head with a small sound of satisfaction. "Yeah, do tell." he agreed, crossing his arms in a vain attempt at warmth conservation.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm

"I am."

---

"There's more rooms down that way," she pointed down a hallway, "and on the other side there is one of the bathrooms that are on this side of the base."

---

"He's in a base full of humans, he's not going too."

---

"I tricked the guards into killing themselves." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next