Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Leliana looked at his eyes and frowned. They hadn't looked the same, no, but stlll...

---

Grace scowled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:44 pm

"Y-You can't tell him anything, no matter what he does. You can't." Fortune insisted, shaking her unintentionally.

---

Leo tilted his head at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Leliana set her jaw. "Then what does he-er, you, know?"

---

"Why are you here?"

---

Nicolas sat in his dark room, staring down at the floor. His wrists had started to become raw from his attempts of trying to loosen the rope, and had given up on it. All he needed to do was wait for someone to come. It wouldn't be long, this he trusted in. Footsteps suddenly came down the hall, at least two people were there. Both sets of feet stopped outside of his door. He had planed on only one person, but it'd be alright.

The door opened up to reveal Nicolas with his back against the wall, sitting against it with his legs stretched out. The two guards looked at each other and at this man. How much trouble could he be? Sure he was a Soul Searcher, but he looked to be getting on in the years. One of the guards stepped in towards him, kneeling down to take a hold of Nicolas' arm.

That was his first and last mistake.

Something seemed to take a hold of the guard, but Nicolas hadn't moved an inch. He looked back at the female guard with tinted eyes. They were a sickly yellow [/hates yellow]. She stared at him with wide eyes as he approached her.

"Kill the witness." Nicolas' voice rang clearly through the man's mind. Without hesitation, the man lifted a gun that he had and shot her in the head. She fell without a sound. The man turned back to Nicolas' body.

"Free me." He commanded again. The man suddenly twitched, as if trying to free himself from something.

'No, I can't! You failed the tests, you're going back to where you came from!' The man fought desperately against himself, but it was in vain. He took a knife from Nicolas' pocket and cut the ropes, at which Nicolas' arms fell to his sides limply.

"I hope you have a good time in hell. Kill yourself." At once the man brought the knife to his throat, and started to cut. Mid way through it, Nicolas lifted his head. He watched as the man fell to the side, having cut his throat completely open. He grinned in satisfaction and took a loop of keys from his side. Standing up as if nothing had happened, he walked out, stepping over the bodies of the two guards.

Now all he needed to do was to get to Daniel and Callum.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:39 am

"That's the thing, I don't know, but you just can't answer anything!" Fortune pleaded and suddenly flinched back. "I can't hold him out much longer..." He said lowly, seeming more relaxed now, but his eyes were still wide with anxiety. "Promise me you won't."

---

"I'm bored."

---

Charlie had been following the other two humans, and stared in simple shock as Nicolas escaped. "Hey!" He shouted after him and drew his gun, shooting after him and running after him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:33 am

"I'd never betray those who I swore to protect," she promised solemnly.

---

"... You're bored," she repeated.

---

Nicolas ducked and turned around, sighing when he saw him. 'I thought he was alone. Oh well.' He took off running, quickly turning around a corner. He thought about slipping into one of the rooms but it'd be to easy to be cornered... He turned into a hallway and waited, taking out a hand pistol and loaded it.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:11 am

Fortune nodded a bit, seeming satisfied with the answer. He suddenly cried out, as if in pain, and doubled over with his arms over his chest. He went to his knees before going limp for a few moments. When he looked up once again, his eyes were dark once more. Except, he still looked different from the normal Fortune.

He looked furious.

No, he looked murderous. Not the normal murderous of just when he killed someone, but this was serious. Like he was about to kill someone he hated to the bottom of his soul by means of utmost pain. He glared at Leliana coldly, but seemed speechless.

---

"Yep." Leo replied.

---

Charlie stopped when he heard Nicolas' footsteps stop and held his gun at the ready, moving against the wall and glaring toward the hallway he had turned into.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:19 am

Leliana set her jaw, mentally bracing herself for whatever was to come.

---

Grace pointed over to a table where a large amount of people were gathered. "There's poker over there. Now shoo."

---

Nicola smirked when he stopped, moving closer to the adjoining hallways. 'Come on, come on...'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:43 am

Fortune continued to glare at her before suddenly going out of the room and slamming the door behind him violently, moving the cabinet in the way and shaking in rage. "Dammit!" He exclaimed and kicked the door to the room, busting the lock out since he kicked it the wrong way. Heaving in sudden exertion, he leaned against the wall, catching his breath.

---

"I don't play poker." Leo said.

---

[lmao Nicola.]

Charlie waited, his gaze intent upon the corner of the hallway, raising his gun slightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:49 am

Leliana flinched slightly and stared at the door, sighing.

---

"Then I guess you're out of options."

---

[Nicolas: diiiiiiie]

Nicolas suddenly pointed the gun down the other way and shot towards it, wondering if he'd go forward or do something rash.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:19 am

Fortune suddenly left the room and walked down the hall angrily, heading to the elevator and setting it to go to the ground floor.

---

"I'm not bored now, though."

---

Charlie flinched slightly, but didn't react otherwise. Instead he shot a bullet in the direction his had come from, hitting the corner of it on purpose to warn him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:27 am

Grace mumbled and sighed.

---

Nicolas watched it whiz past him and looked at the corner again. He moved back slightly and forced open a door as quietly as he could, slamming it shut again to draw him out.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:31 am

Fortune walked out of the elevator and stormed down the hall, shoving people who foolishly began to casually pass him out of his way. They cleared out a path for him as he walked down the hall, his expression not having changed in the slightest.

---

Charlie raced forward and around the corner, but saw him still waiting. In a knee-jerk reaction, he lunged to the side randomly and shot toward him quickly.

---

"Wanna show me around?" Leo asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:56 am

Grace blinked. "Why would I?"

---

Nicolas just barely moved out of the way and shot towards his leg,hoping to hit his knee.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:00 am

Fortune is going to get there. He reached Duncan's cell and glared inside coldly, walking in after using the key, just barely keeping the patience to do even that.

---

"To help an elderly man." Leo replied.

---

Charlie dodged out of the way, shooting toward his shoulder in a poised-to-jump position.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:13 am

Duncan looked up at him, still being spread out on the floor. He squinted his eyes and grinned. "Someone forget his anti-bitch meds?" He didn't wait, and continued with, "Those are usually called Pamprin."

---

Grace scowled slightly. "What are you, in your late 30s?"

---

Nicolas moved again and instead shot towards his arm. [/failIknow]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:16 am

Fortune growled and went forward, pulling out two syringes out of the package. [that lil' thing's convenient.] He took out two tubes of serums and filled them both, and quickly injected one of each into each of his arms. "More hallucinations, and other than that, you're going to die. Have a fun final five hours of your life." Fortune hissed, standing up straight afterward.

---

"39." Leo answered.

---

Charlie ducked and shot toward his midsection. [/fail as well.]
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:42 am

Duncan looked at both of his arms and looked up at him. "I don't think Pamprin come in bastard doses." He mumbled. Feeling the sting of the poison as it began to spread, he scowled. Suddenly, unexceptedly, he forced himself up in lightning speed and tackled Fortune into the bars, punching towards his face with a left hook.

---

"Only 39?" Grace smirked. "Interesting."

---

Nicolas let it hit him and lunged forward afterwards, reaching a hand out to grasp him. 'If I can get his arm or wrist, I'll be able to finish this.'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Fortune grunted in surprise and maneuvered out of the way of the punch, staring at him. "You shouldn't even be able to move." He seethed angrily.

---

Leo grinned. "Am I doing good for my age?"

---

Charlie jumped backward, taking the defensive now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:03 pm

"I'm just full of surprises." Duncan growled. He punched at his face again.

---

Grace nodded. "I'd think so."

---

Nicolas pointed the gun back at him, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Fortune caught his fist and kneed him in the abdomen roughly, and kicked him back into the wall, drawing two knives.

---

Leo sighed in relief. "That's good..."

---

Charlie sneered slightly. "Come on, Soul Searcher..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Duncan caught himself so he wouldn't slam back into the wall and looked towards him, smirking. "That's going to help how exactly?"

---

Grace tilted her head at him.

---

"You first, human."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Fortune punched Duncan in the face, his eyes narrowed.

---

"I was joking around." Leo mumbled.

---

Charlie said nothing in response, shooting a bullet toward his neck.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Duncan ducked so that he would punch the wall and tackled him into the bars again.

---

"Were you? I thought you were being a little pathetic."

---

Nicolas ducked and suddenly tackled into him.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Fortune turned so he was tackled into the bars instead and held him there, his gaze dark. "There is nothing you can do." He hissed, cutting both knives into Duncan's shoulders. "You're just activating the venom more quickly."

---

"...Thanks." Leo said gruffly.

---

Charlie grunted and kicked him to the side, struggling away and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Duncan said nothing, kicking him back with as much force as he could before he was able to cut into his shoulders.

---

Grace smirked slightly.

---

Nicolas kept a hold of his leg, but suddenly loosened his grip as he went limp, seemingly passed out. [;D]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next