Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 am

"Pretty please, you haven't ever told me." She said, stopping and looking up at him. He stopped as well and looked back down at her with a slight frown.

"There's just... not much to tell," he said, lying. She made a face.

"There is too. Will you please tell me?" She asked again. He stared at her for a long moment before looking away.

"I was in and out of orphanages alot." He said in a low tone. Acacia stared at him and took his hand, frowning now.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked in the same voice as he had. Dylan shrugged slightly.

"If you want to hear about it, I could."

---

Selene watched them and blinked. "What did you tell him?"

---

Lulu smiled, snuggling into him.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:02 am

"Nothing." Travis said convincingly.

---

Jaith rested his head on hers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:09 am

"Don't leave it up to me." Acacia frowned. "If you feel comfortable, then we can. I can wait." Dylan stared at her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you," he muttered. She blushed and looked away.

"O-Of course."

---

Selene made a face and poked his foot with her own. "What did you tell him? I don't believe you."

---

"Thank you," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:06 am

"Oh, just..." Travis grinned as the waiter suddenly set a small amount of french fries in front of Selene and walked away. "That."

---

Jaith didn't answer, closing his eyes with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:23 am

Selene stared at it and made a playful scowl at him before taking one and mumbling a thank you before eating it. "I'm going to get you later."

---

Lulu closed her eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:09 am

"You have been craving them, remember?" Travis snickered.

---

Jaith has nuthin to post.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:23 am

Gavrie stared at Julia, letting his hands go limp. "I don't know," he bit his lip. "I don't want to be insane anymore. Ya bolin."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:23 am

Selene smirked and kept eating them, looking around quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:51 am

"We could give him a medication for anxiety." The doctor suggested.

"It's not that." Julia grumbled. She hugged Gavrie tightly.

---

Travis glanced around as well.

---

Footsteps slammed down the hall of cells in the dark hallway of the Soul Searcher Headquarters. People shied away from them as the tall man passed their cells. Many who were dying and too weak to move were shot by him as he stepped down the hall. Whether it was out of mercy or lust, no one could puzzle it out. Why should the Absolute have mercy on them?

After what seemed like a torturously long walk, the footsteps slowed to a stop in front of Duncan's cell. Fortune stooped down and lifted up the packages. "How careless." He said thoughtfully, opening it up and looking at an enormous assortment of knives. "Just... tossing it." He didn't even seem to notice that Duncan was there, only assuring himself that all the weapons were there. He latched it onto a connector on his pantleg and put his gun into his pocket. Finally he turned his gaze to Duncan.

"Have a nice time? You shoulder looks a bit roughed up. Who did that?" He asked. "Adesa seemed quite elated earlier. I'm assuming it was her?" He didn't wait for an answer. He continued, "It would seem Leo's left to go be with his daughter. It's truly a pity that you don't want the position back. I'm giving it to a new Russian here. As soon as I'm done with you, I'm giving him the position." He explained. "Your brother has his own girl now. He seems to be taking it slow as well. It's irritating me, really. He isn't forcing her to kill. Your brother is very... light when forcing someone's hand."

Finally he took a master key from his pocket and opened the door to the cell, stepping inside. He put it back into his pocket and used a special attachment on his pantleg to zip it up so Duncan couldn't get it. He put his hands into his free pockets, watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:14 am

Selene looked back at him after a moment.

---

Duncan watched him in silence, taking in what he was being told. He made no comment about his shoulder, watching his actions with a measured calm. However, his last comments made him smirk. He said in response, "There's no big surprise. He's a coward himself, why should he push his limit now?" but he was silent after that. He didn't make a single move, just watching him with his seemingly tired and worn emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:53 am

[ Shit's goin' down. ]

Gavrie buried his face into the curve of Julia's neck and sighed. He held his hand out, palm up, to the doctor. "Give me the medication anyways." he said in a grating tone.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:13 am

"Gavrie, are you sure?" Julia asked, stroking his hair. The doctor turned without asking and went to a cabinet, soon coming back with a small medication bottle and putting it into Gavrie's extended hand.

"No more than two tablets a day."

---

Travis grinned back at her.

---

"You look tired, Duncan Snyder." Fortune said formally, beginning to circle him all of a sudden. A sneer masked his features and he suddenly punched Duncan in the back of the head violently and stepped in front of him, sending a well-aimed kick into his ribs hard enough to send him not only onto his back, but sliding into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:24 am

[ :D HELL YEAH.]

Selene smiled.

---

Duncan didn't mask the pain on his face as he slammed back into the wall. He let out an abrupt grunt, as if he was trying to hold it in but still had failed slightly. He felt his mind grow slightly foggy, but he shook his head to clear it, looking back at Fortune with his jaw set.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:45 am

Travis thinks this is SO eventful.

---

Fortune knelt down in front of Duncan. "Whatever happened to the old Quaternary?" He hissed through gritted teeth and punched him in the face abruptly. "What happened to the Soul Searcher who might have succeeded me someday?" He kicked him in the side so he went onto his side, and took a knife out of the packet the humans had brought suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:21 am

lolyes.

---

Duncan flinched back as he heard his nose snap slightly, a throbbing coming from it. He refused to answer, not doing anything to stop Fortune. He glared up at him, his eyes now fiery compared to what they had been.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:03 pm

"Answer me!" Fortune growled darkly, slashing the knife across his arm and chest before placing his foot onto Duncan's knee, pushing down upon it with crushing force. "The once respected Duncan that all the Soul Searchers used to know died one day. What happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Selene finished eating the fries and looked back at him, watching him. "When do you want to go back?"

---

Duncan grit his teeth and growled back at him. "He's matured, he hasn't died. He's just... grown-up a bit, unlike you," Duncan snapped before being able to stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 pm

"Whenever you do." Travis shrugged.

---

Fortune smirked at this, chuckling quietly. "I'm sure." He slapped Duncan, in an almost humiliating fashion, and pressed down on his knee until one small pop resonated. Possibly causing a fracture, but not breaking it. He stepped away and looked at him thoughtfully. "There's quite a few options to be done with you at the moment. I have already done a few things for mental torture, but we'll leave that at the end." He laughed quietly at this. "For now, we'll just keep up to date with some blades." He lifted up the pack attached to his pocket and began to sift through it, soon taking out a razor-edged knife and kneeling down once again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:20 pm

"Now, then?"

---

Duncan tightened his jaw and watched him carefully, saying nothing at the moment. [/lolfailyes]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 pm

"Alright." Travis stood up and held a hand out to her.

---

Fortune pressed his finger to the blade, and just barely applying pressure made some blood bead out. He sneered and sliced it across Duncan's chest. He suddenly shoved him onto his back and yanked his shirt back to observe the Soul Searcher scars. "How long has it been since you've killed? The fight?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Selene smiled and took his hand, standing up and kissing his cheek.

---

Duncan winced slightly and looked at the scars, scowling back at him. "It doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Travis wrapped an arm around her and began to lead her out of the cafeteria.

---

"Then this shouldn't hurt too much..." Fortune mused, and pressed the blade to one of the cuts, and pressed it in a little more deeply than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Selene walked beside him. taking on of his hands and intertwining their fingers.

---

Duncan tried to move back from him, keeping himself from yelling when the blade cut in.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Travis skips to their room because we have too many walking montages and stepped inside with her.

---

Fortune pulled it out slowly and immediately went to the next cut, tracing it deeply.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:33 pm

(lolyeswedo)

Selene looked up at him and hugged him, kissing him gently.

---

Duncan grit his teeth again, trying to keep silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next