Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] Empty
PostSubject: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:17 pm

[Recap:

I don't know how the fight went after this point because the review shows only five posts [ |: ] but I know Duncan's hands are broke and most of Daniel's fingers are, save for his thumb. Nicolas saves his ass and Duncan leaves. He goes back to the hospital part of the base and he and Kendra convince Grace to let them leave. Duncan steals Leo's room from him [well, he goes willingly after thinking it over and putting Freia into the equation]. He goes and talks to Kendra and clarifies that Fortune didn't attack her. Now they be cuddlin' and Duncan be worryin'.

Travis and Selene are cuddlebuddies. Yeeey. Grace convinced Travis to let her take care of his wounds and they discuss Selene's for a bit and why she's healing so fast. Travis suggests because they're Soul Searchers and admits his anxiety for Selene and just becoming a father. Grace gives him a few books, and there are several detailed pictures, to Travis' horror. Travis learns stuff. Who'd have thought? He and Selene keep cuddling and fall asleep together. Travis has nightmares! :D

Daniel, Nicolas, and Callum are chatting. As Nicolas replied to Callum: "Duncan fucked him up." I lol'd at that so I wanted the quote. :D Daniel protested, showed his unbroken thumb, to their amusement.

...Yep, that's the recap for the ten pages we lost. I think. Fuuu.]

[EDIT: SO SINCE THE OLD RP'S LOCKED, WE HAVE TO EDIT IN OUR CHARACTERS HERE.]

Name: Even Ruilem [Pronounced: Ree-lim]
Looks: Even
Bio: Not much is really known about Even, except that he’s firm and quick to act. He doesn’t hesitate or change his mind once he’s made a decision all that much. He runs the second human base, but lets the main leaders take over once they seek refuge there. He’s a bit disappointed because of it, but being able to see Leliana makes it worth it to him. He doesn’t trust any Soul Searchers no matter what.
Weapons: Wields a whip and a gun.
Love Interest: Merely a ‘crush’ on Leliana.
Other: Leader of the second human base.

Name: Carlie Labrune
Looks:: Carlie
Biography: Carlie absolutely hates fighting. She came upon the human base after stumbling away from the town she was in after 2012. She acts like a prostitute, but she isn’t. She’s one of those girls who shrieks at the first signs of violence, but she likes the ‘bad boys.’
Weapons: She doesn’t have any.
Love Interest: “crush” on Travis
Other: Obsessive

Last edited by Mrs. Holopainen on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:21 pm

(lol. Now you need to post for what you did last, or, TIME SKIP WOMAN.)
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:24 pm

[Fuuuuuu]

"You promised last time but didn't stay," Kendra mumbled quietly without opening her eyes.

AND FALLS ASLEEP. NOW. TIEMSKIP. TO LIKE. 1 O'CLOCK THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE IT'S LIKE 3 IN THE MORNING OR SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:16 pm

[OH YOU SUCK. I'MMA COMING OVER THERE AND BEAT YOU WITH THE SUN]

Duncan had fallen asleep with her in his arms, having wrapped them around her securely. He had yet to awake though, and was actually smiling in his sleep. [/lolthat'sallyouget]

---

Selene had awoken before Travis, and had gone to make sure for herself that everything was alright. When Grace had reassured her twice that the babies were alright, she finally headed back to where she had left Travis. Her hand was resting on her stomach, sub-consciously, as she looked around, spotting Dylan still beside Acacia. She frowned, noticing that he hadn't really moved all night. He seemed to know that she was staring at him though, because he looked up and looked her way. The two kept a deadlock, before he scowled darkly at her and turned back to Acacia. She narrowed her eyes and returned to walking towards the 'room' she had left Travis in. 'I don't think that boy knows that I was as angry about it as he was.'

---

A man walked down the darker hallways, stopping outside of one. He pushed it up to see a woman tied to the bed posts, her stomach stained with blood. She was panting and heaving, probably from pain, before her mind registered that someone was there. She looked over at him, revealing her tear stained face. The man had had a mask on, but she could tell when he didn’t come to her aid that it was the same man from the night before. She jerked against her restraints, but winced in pain. The part of her wrists that were covered by the rope was raw, like she had been struggling with it all night. The man smirked under his mask, but it was unnoticeable to her.

“Dear, is this what you’ve been doing all this time, trying to futilely get free?” He went over to the table and laid out his tools again. She watched him take a knife from it and walk over to her. "It's of no use." He pointed it down at her stomach. "Tell me who brought you here, and why they saved you."

She stared at him and looked away. "I don't know what you're talking about," she admitted, semi-truthfully. Her voice was hoarse and weak, like she had over-used it. The man looked down at her and frowned, contemplating on what to do. He suddenly stabbed it in, which made her scream in pain. When the scream died down, she pulled against the rope again; it was much weaker than the last time however. "I-I do whatever you want, it doesn't matter. Just stop hurting me..."

"Then tell me what I want."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:34 pm

( :3 I love you too)

Kendra hadn't moved at all in her slumber, but had woken up a little earlier. She let herself lie in his arms, perfectly content. Don't worry that was lame too.

---

Travis had woken up and was looking through one of the books again. When he saw her come in he shut it and shoved it under the bed, where he had been hiding it, with the other books. "Good morning." He said casually, grinning.

---

Charlie had fallen asleep in the room he was in. Just like everyone else in this RP of at least thirty-five characters. Very blissfully unaware of what's happenin' to Morri.

---

Fortune had gone down the elevator and down the stairs, having gotten up exceptionally early. He slammed his fist on the door to Melvin's room impatiently, glaring at the door. He'll have fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Duncan finally opened one of his eyes rather lazily, being aware of Kendra still being there. He looked down at her and kissed the top of her head gently, as to not wake her if she wasn't already. His skin had warmed up during the night, as if nothing had happened to it before. "Good morning," he said sweetly.

---

Selene tilted her head and smiling slightly. "Good morning."

---

Morrigan looked up at him desperately and pulled against the ropes one last time. "I don't know, I honestly don't. I don't have any idea where I even am." She said quietly. He growled angrily and walked back towards the table.

"You're at the second human base. You were brought here last night for some damn reason, and now you're here." She looked at him and looked away.

'Charlie, did you do this?' She frowned and sighed. "I don't know who it was then." He returned with a short rod, looking down at her again.

"I find it... hard to believe."

---

Melvin was sharpening the blade of his scythe and looked up when Fortune pounded on the door. Deciding that if they needed to see him badly enough, they'd just get it themselves, he simply said, "Come in," before returning to sharpening the blade.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:12 pm

"'Morning." Kendra mumbled, smiling a little and looking up at him. She realized his skin was its normal temperature again but didn't pay any mind to it.

---

"What's up?" Travis asked her, continuing to watch her with a content grin.

---

Fortune opened the door and invited himself in, but remained in the doorway. "Darius Monroe and that girl of his, I think her name is Zerlina, need some punishment for a few of last night's events. Are you up to it?" He asked instantly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Duncan smiled when she looked up at him and moved her gently, kissing her on her lips.

---

"You're just funny." She said before sitting next to him.

---

Morrigan watched him carefully and looked at the rod. The man turned away from her and walked towards a [conveniently placed] fireplace that was lit and held one end of the rod in it. After the rod had actually turned red, he walked back with it. Her eyes grew large as she struggled more vigorously against the restraints. "No, no!" She cried out, "I was telling you the truth!"

He didn't seem to hear her pleas. Pressing just a bit of it to her leg warranted a yell of pain. "Stop it!" She cried out. Not seeming pleased, he pressed even more of the rod to her legs. She screamed again, trying desperately to get away from it, but he kept a hold of her leg to prevent her too. It burned her for a few more minuted before she finally screamed, "It was Charlie Cean! Stop it!" The man looked at her and pulled back the rod, seeming disgusted that some skin came off with it. He went and got a bit of water, pouring it on the burn. She stared at him and tried to pull back once more. He didn't bother to stop her and went over to a metal pole that had a hook attached to it. He put an IV bag on the hook and brought it over to the bed, letting the IV bag rest directly above her.

She watched him press a button on the valve, feeling a drop of water fall on her forehead. She scowled and tried to struggle against it again. He smirked under the mask and put a blindfold on her. "The next time I'm back is when it gets extremely painful." He promised her before turning to leave. He had paused at the door though and looked back at her. "You are sure that it's him, right?"

She struggled against the ropes once more, flinching when the water droplets kept landing on her head. She yelled in anger, "Yes! Let me go, I gave you want you wanted!"

He shook his head before leaving and locking the door. He went down the hall quickly, scowling. 'The Binary...'

---

Melvin shrugged. "Sure, what do you need me to do?" He asked, looking up at him from where he was.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Kendra kissed him back, reaching up and combing her fingers through his hair.

---

Travis nodded. "I try." He said honestly and touched his head to hers.

---

Charlie blinked his eyes open and yawned. He looked over at the clock and blanched. "Shit. Good thing I'm Binary again." He mumbled to himself. He stood up and went to get some new clothes, having not really changed into public clothes the night before.

---

"Take the girl out to kill. She refuses to." Fortune said. "I don't know what to do with Darius, but you are his father. You should have a good idea of what would suit as punishment to make him force her hand."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Duncan grinned as she did. "Did you sleep well?"

---

Selene smiled and kissed his cheek.

---

The dude's just walking.

---

"Alright." Melvin said with a yawn. He stood and took a cloak from behind the door before stepping out. He looked back at Fortune. "Any special way you want her to kill?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:46 pm

"Exceptionally. I'm glad you didn't leave." Kendra murmured back to him, looking into his eyes. "Did you?"

---

Travis caught her chin and kissed her on the lips briefly before pulling away and smiling strangely. NO NOT LIKE THAT JEEZ

---

Charlie walked out of the room when he was presentable and stepped down the hall, sighing to himself. Yesterday was long as hell... He looked around as he walked. Maybe now we'll get to enjoy the charming-ness of this base.

---

"You'll come up with something." Fortune replied and walked out, going down the hall once again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:55 pm

"I didn't, I was here all night beside you, just like I promised." He said sincerely.

---

Selene smiled back at him. "What is it?"

---

nothingtodoyet

---

Melvin watched him leave and sighed. "Fine," he said to himself before walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:11 pm

"I meant, did you sleep well too?" She smiled.

---

"How'd I end up with you?" Travis wondered with that same smile.

---

Charlie walked toward the entrance to check on the guards. He noticed one missing and raised an eyebrow. "Who's missing?"

---

yeynothingtopost
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:13 am

Duncan smirked. "Yeah, well enough."

---

"Magic." She said teasingly.

---

The man stopped when he saw Charlie at the post and frowned. 'Traitor.'

---

Melvin's skipping posts, but not actually skipping, and knocked on Darius' office door. Darius had heard and had gotten up, scowling at his father. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:21 am

Kendra smiled. "That's good. It has to be more comfortable than a stone cold floor."

---

Travis nodded. "It must be." He said, almost distantly.

---

Charlie glanced back and spotted him, and turned to him. "Where have you been?"

---

Zerlina looked up, raising an eyebrow. She heard Darius and went over to the door, opening it and stepping back after seeing the massive man standing before her.

[MassiveMelvin]
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:32 am

Duncan nodded. 'And knives, and needles, and people fucking yelling at you all the time.'

---

Selene grinned and kissed his cheek.

---

"I just forgot about the time, it won't happen again."

---

"Just doing errands for Fortune because he's too lazy." Melvin answered, looking down at Zerlina. "Interesting," he muttered. Darius scowled and walked over to him.

"Like what?"

"Your punishments."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:46 am

Kendra looked up at him. "So what did... happen to you?"

---

Travis hugged her and grinned a bit, rubbing her hair in a gentle nuggie.

---

"I'm sure." Charlie said. He saw some red liquid and blinked a few times. "Is that blood?" He asked incredulously.

---

Zerlina frowned, looking past him at Darius.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:17 am

Duncan looked down at her and frowned. "You don't really want to hear about it."

---

"Hey!" Selene said with a laugh.

---

He looked down at his hand and frowned. "I was helping to clean up from last night and this morning."

---

Melvin looked down at Zerlina and growled. "She's going first."

"D-"

"Don't dare try me, boy."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:32 am

Kendra frowned as well. "Yes, I do."

---

Travis grinned and continued to nuggie her.

---

Charlie scowled, looking closely in the direction he had come from. He looked back at him. "You weren't scheduled to do that." Something's wrong here.

---

Zerlina looked back and forth between them, taking a small step back. How bad could it be? She thought, gulping.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:06 am

Duncan shook his head. "No you don't."

---

Selene swat his hand away. "Stop it." She said before poking his chest.

---

He shrugged lightly. "I volunteered to do it."

---

Darius growled. "Don't you dare hurt her."

Melvin smirked. "Never." He looked back at Zerlina.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 am

Kendra poked him. "Yeah, I do."

---

Travis stared at her hand like it was foreign. "Why'd you do that?"

---

Charlie scowled at him. "Don't leave again."

---

Zerlina looked up at Melvin, pursing her lips anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 am

Duncan frowned and sighed. "Well, Dad punched me in the face, big whoop, and Fortune stabbed me in a few places, cut me up..." He sighed. "And you know he poisoned me before."

---

"Because you messed up my hair." She said semi-seriously.

---

"I won't."

---

"Come on." Melvin growled and turned towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:02 am

Kendra frowned and hugged him again. "Good you heal fast..."

---

Travis shrugged. "So?"

---

Charlie stared at him intently before walking down the hall.

---

Zerlina frowned and followed him unsurely, glancing back at Darius continuously as she did.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:29 am

Duncan smirked lightly and rested his head on her's. "Yeah..."

---

"So." Selene grinned and pushed him back gently. "Now I have to fix it."

---

He watched him leave and glowered after him. 'Filthy traitor.'

---

Darius was glaring down at the floor, not noticing her looking back.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:33 am

Kendra rested her head on his chest, not finding anything else to say.

---

Travis frowned. "Sorry..." He said, looking as dejected as he possibly could.

---

Charlie continued down the hall toward the room he had Morrigan in before.

---

Zerlina frowned and looked back at Melvin, following him still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next