Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:46 am

"Oh, trust me. A little specialty is all it takes." Daniel grinned. He glanced at Callum and Acacia and raised an eyebrow. "So that's what that damn egg does..."

---

Kilika stumbled back, dazed now, and whined while continuing to glare at Nicolas.

-

Travis didn't seem to hear her, bleeding variously while he laid unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:16 am

'Does he have a power like Duncan does? He never told me how it worked.' Dylan looked up at him before slamming into his legs to knock him down.

Acacia felt her eyes water from the pain, causing it to sting even more. She bit her lip, trying to force back the tears.

---

Nicolas sneered at her and looked back for Selene, scowling. 'Damn girl.'

---

Selene took out a knife and cut a few strips from her sleeves before tying them over the visible places that she could see. She looked towards the door and took a hold of his shoulder lightly. "Travis," she whispered. "You have to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:21 am

Callum sneered, firmly kicking Acacia in the chest in an attempt to force her to the ground. "What am I doing with her." he called over to Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:29 am

"Go ahead and kill her. No one's coming, so make it slow if you want." Daniel chuckled. He fell when Dylan kicked him and coughed in surprise, but growled and grabbed his broken arm, twisting it and burying his knee into Dylan's back. He grabbed him by his hair and yanked his head up to watch Acacia. "Make it real slow." He said to Callum now.

---

Kilika snarled once she recovered and began to walk toward him, more cautious now.

---

Travis still didn't react, merely moaning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:43 am

(POST DELETING WHAT)

Dylan grit his teeth in pain and tried to move to be met with more. He stared helplessly as Acacia went back without much resistance. He cursed himself inwardly before glaring at Callum.

---

Nicolas' gaze snapped back to her and narrowed his eyes. 'The hell is with this thing?'

---

Selene shook him gently, loking back at the door every now and then. "Travis, please, please wake up."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:52 am

Daniel laughed slightly, watching Dylan struggle.

---

Kilika crept toward him, her head low while she bared her teeth.

---

Travis mumbled slightly, his eyes opening at least a millimeter, though he was still out of it. He groaned abruptly upon another shake, snatching Selene's wrist and suddenly realizing who it was. After that he let his hand drop and moaned again. "Fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:08 am

Callum pressed his foot down on Acacia's throat, cutting off her oxygen a little bit at a time. "Slow, just as you asked." he sent Daniel a smirk as he whipped out a small and rather plain pocketknife, sliding the point of it up Acacia's stomach before actually stabbing her just below the ribcage.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:05 am

Acacia winced at the feel of the knife and yelled in pain when he stabbed it in. Dylan watched helplessly and tried to force him back.

---

Nicolas started to back up towards the hall that Selene had gone down.

---

Selene looked back when he grabbed her wrist and looked at him. She let out a deep sigh. "Thank God you're awake."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:23 am

Kendra is going to say she left Freia's and Zack's room after finally being told to go find out what the hell the screaming was about. Rude people. How dare you scream and ruin a perfectly good conversation. It's so goddamn rude. Jeez.

She walked into the room without asking. "Dylan, are you pl-..." She froze in midspeech as she looked upon Acacia and Callum, and stepped back into the doorframe when she had Daniel and Dylan in her sight. She bit her lip and clenched her fists, determined to not let him get in the way. She slid in and lunged past them toward Callum, but Daniel caught her arm without moving too far away from Dylan. He threw her back into the wall and looked back down at Dylan with a sneer. He stood up and slammed a foot down onto his ankle, breaking it. He stomped onto the back of his knee, snapping after the slightest bit of pressure.

"Callum, keep it going. I have this little one on my hitlist." He grabbed Kendra's arm before she could pull away and pinned both behind her, looking at them all dismissively once more. He turned abruptly and yanked Kendra out of the doorway, walking down the hall and hardly noticing her struggles.

---

Kilika lunged up onto Nicolas' back and tried to tear into the back of his neck.

---

Travis mumbled slightly. [/sorry]
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:35 am

(lolol)

Dylan yelled in pain and stared after Kendra and Daniel, before looking over at Callum with a scowl.

---

Nic's backing INTO the hall. He's still facing her. XD

---

Selene frowned. "Travis?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Well, you guys have fun with being killed. :D

Daniel continued to drag Kendra down the hall as she stumbled after him. After a few vain attempts to get away from him, she settled for yelling at him. "Why did you kill them?!" She exclaimed. "Your own parents!!" She said hoarsely now. Daniel slowed a bit to glance at her, and Kendra shrank away from the obvious hatred in his gaze. He looked around and saw an open door further down the hall. He walked over to it and looked inside to see merely a cabinet, and a table and chairs. He shrugged and pulled her in, closing the door behind him and locking it.

"Daniel, they were your parents..." Kendra murmured.

"You know, sis; I thought you'd be absolutely clinging to me." Daniel commented as he held onto her arms and glanced down at her. Kendra took a deep breath, trying to hold herself together. "Yeah, they were my parents. Too bad I didn't care. Just like how I don't care you were my sister." He shoved her forward and watched as she hit the ground, enough to make her gasp in pain as she went into the side of the table. She stood up quickly, but Daniel was already there, throwing her to the ground again. "No, stay down."

---

Then she ran behind him first. [/too lazy to edit]

---

"God damn, what did he do? Have a crowd trample me?" Travis asked, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Well fine. XD

Nicolas wheeled about and brought his knee into her rib cage before punching her in the side to knock her sideways.

---

Selene shook her head. "That's just... him," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Daniel tilted his head and knelt next to her, taking a knife out of his pocket. "Acacia's gonna die. Because of you." He commented. He put the knife to her collarbone and grinned when she couldn't help but tremble the slightest bit. However, what took him by surprise was when Kendra leaned up abruptly, slamming her head into his. He growled as he got to his feet.

"Get the hell away from me." Kendra said quietly as she stood up, taking a few steps away from him.

"You can't hide from me forever." Daniel replied, taking a step toward her with everyone she took away. "Make it easier on the both of us and let me finish you off. First, though; tell me how you survived."

"Hairpin." Kendra said quietly. He scowled, as if not having expected something that trivial.

"Seriously? Man, I could have sworn you were gonna die in there." Daniel complained. "It was nicer than just shooting you..." Kendra felt the color drain out of her face.

"You thought it was nicer to let me rot in the confines of a closet...?!" She said, her voice rising into a yell of both sorrow and fury. Daniel shrugged.

"Would've been nicer than being shot through the head." He pretended to shoot at her with his finger and held up the knife. "Looks like your death's gonna be by knife though. Sorry." He said, voice dripping with sarcasm.

---

Kilika yelped out in pain and skidded across the floor, not moving toward him now though she whined and slowly sat up.

---

Travis mumbled incoherently and began to sat up, immediately sucking in a breath of pain.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:00 pm

Nicolas took off down the hall.

---

Selene helped him to sit up gently. "I'm so sorry," she muttered, looking away aafter that.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:21 pm

"Come on. There's nothing left to live for." Daniel said, stopping in front of her as she backed into a wall. He put the knife up to her neck. "Acacia's dying. Her boyfriend's dying. What do you have left?"

Kendra wanted to reply, but the mere thought of Acacia and Dylan dying made her throat go dry. She instead shut her eyes and shied away from the blade. Daniel sneered and cut in, making her flinch, though that was all. Daniel growled. "Speak." He said, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him. Kendra glared back at him, still trying to shy back from the blade.

"I'm not the same person I was at 2012." She finally managed. "I'm stronger. Stronger than you, even; in some areas." She swallowed hard and suddenly kicked him in the stomach, making him go backward. She glared fiercely at him, her hands clenched into fists. He stood up and watched her, his eyebrow raised. "I blamed myself for you leaving. I thought you hated me. It took me a while to realize you just happened to hate everything. It took Logan to tell me that."

"Logan?" Daniel grinned. "I liked that kid. Wonder what happened to him? What happened with you two?"

"He broke up with me and told me I'd never reach the expectation I had with you." Before Daniel could reply, she said scornfully, "Not that I'd want to now! Bastard." She took her own knife out of her pocket. Daniel narrowed his eyes, then suddenly froze, rigid. Kendra raised an eyebrow at this and waited, when he suddenly burst into hysterics.

"Did you say you thought you were stronger than me?" He exclaimed in a fit of laughter, doubled over. Kendra stared at him in confusion as he continued to laugh. "That's great! That's hilarious..." He glanced up at her with a new glint in his eyes, giving him a malefic appearance. Kendra took a deep breath, holding her knife readily.

---

Kilika whined and looked back toward Haldaan.

---

Travis shook his head, mainly leaning against her. "Are you okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Haldaan got up carefully and went over to her, licking her muzzle gently.

Nicolas slowed down and smirked when he saw blood. "Selene, Selene." He followed after it as quietly as he could.

---

"I'm fine," she said quietly, not meeting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:31 am

Daniel whistled as he twirled the edge of the blade on his fingertip, reminding her of Duncan. She glared at him.

“Stop doing that!”

He looked at her, mildly surprised. He let it drop into his palm.

All of a sudden he was next to her, the knife nudging at her neck so a bead of blood ran down. She took a step back and he shoved her roughly, tripping her so she fell onto her back. He stabbed the knife through her arm and knelt over her, looking at her with the utmost hatred. “You are nothing to me. I never gave a damn what happened to you, Kendra. I just wanted you out of my life; I hated how you followed me and embarrassed me. You deserved to die slowly. But we’re blood and I felt bad for killing you like that, and unfortunately, that mercy helped you live. But it ends here.”

He leaned close to her, and grabbed her hair, forcing her head up and making her look at him. “You’re not my sister anymore. You’re not worth the dirt on my shoes.” He spat on the ground beside her and smirked as she began to shake again. “Worthless.”

“He’ll get back at you for this.” She murmured.

“Who?” Daniel tilted his head. Before she could respond, he said, “You’re wasting my time. You know what, though? I’m going to waste yours. I’m going to kill you slowly, Kendra. Then you’ll know what it felt like mentally to me when I was being constantly hounded by you.”

---

Kilika looked at him and did the same, and whined again.

---

"Are you sure?" Travis looked at her arm and took it gently, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:22 am

Callum moved his foot from Acacia's throat, his lips curling into a sneer. "You're supposed to be strong, aren't you?" he twisted the knife and put more weight on it. "Absolutely pathetic." he stood back, surveying his menial work then calling over his shoulder, "Hurry up, Daniel. We should should probably get going."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:48 am

(lol Daniel went down the hall. c: )

[Now for the pages I had wrote... half and half to not TAKE UP THE WHOLE PAGE]

Daniel's declaration hung in the air. Kendra couldn't bring herself to react appropriately—show Daniel the fear he wanted to see... not because she didn't want to, but she couldn't. She was numb. A shaky breath escaped as she realized she had been holding it since he had spoken, and that was all she managed to do in response.

Daniel looked disappointed. He shrugged it off and said gruffly, "You have changed a bit. Hunh..." He tapped his chin with the hilt of his knife and watched as she suddenly crawled backward and struggled to her feet. Daniel lunged upward and snatched her neck, pinning her into the wall. Kendra finally managed to respond appropriately and took a breath in order to scream, but Daniel's hand cut off her air to prevent it. He sliced across her arm where he had stabbed her, and punched her in the throat to make her splutter rather than make any different noise. He tossed her to his feet and pinned her there, pressing the knife to her other hand. He noticed something peculiar: stab wounds in her wrists and cuts in her palm.

"How many lucky breaks have you had?" He asked, rhetoric and incredulous. Kendra tried to pull her arm back without answering, not having much luck. Daniel proceeded to cut into it deeply, watching the blood splatter. He held her throat again and she let out a strangled yelp. He grinned and pressed the knife to her collarbone and raked it down, peeling the skin back far enough to reveal the bone. This time she did let out a scream before he could stop her, and he growled in anger and brought a hand across her face. He lowered the knife to her cheek and Kendra raised a trembling hand to the cut on her collarbone.

"It hurts, hm?" Daniel sneered at his pathetic excuse for a sister. He saw her eyes were glistening ridiculously, and he couldn't help himself. He burst out laughing. She was crying and he hadn't even done anything for her to be crying about... yet. Choices, choices... he was really enjoying this. He wondered about making her spine snap slowly, but right now would be too soon. He hesitated, and slowly grinned. He could still break her other bones, manually.

He snatched the arm that wasn't bleeding and twisted her wrist abruptly, watching it go way out of proportion and allowing Kendra to yell as her wrist emitted a sharp snap that resonated around the room. She seemed to be almost hyperventilating, her eyes closed. He stood and slammed his foot over her ankle, and she yelped in synchronization with the snap. He knelt down again, getting an amusing idea. "So, Kendra..." She didn't react. He noticed tears cascading down her cheeks and ignored it. "Stand up." He commanded.

"No." Came the soft reply. Daniel growled angrily. Maybe I won't get to do it.

(...This is what happens when you sit for two hours at the library with nothing to do because no one is coming in... and it's just halfway finished.)
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:33 am

[ lolIknow. He didn't. c: ]

Callum frowned as he turned a full circle, seemingly just realising that his partner in crime was... not even there. "Prick," he mumbled, casting one last glance at Acacia's bleeding form. Unceremoniously, his foot connected with her side. He smiled, bowed, and took his silent leave.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:16 am

(lol aw, poor everyone.)

DUNCAN MAKES AN ENTRANCE WHAT

His eyes slowly opened and he blinked back at the light. He looked around and saw A brown haired woman working nearby his bed. He looked around again and sighed in relief. 'No Elder, and no Selene, thank God.' He sat up, not even noticing his wounds and looked towards the woman. "Uh... Ma'am?" He asked her. Grace looked over and blinked.

"I didn't think you'd be awake yet. What is it?"

"I just want to know where we are." He muttered, scanning the people for Kendra.

"The Binary and a few others brought you, the Harbinger, and the Tessary back from the Soul Searchers. You nearly died." Grace said. She watched him suddenly stand and walk towards the door. "Wait, don't you dare walk out of here!" He was suddenly out before she got a chance to catch up to him.

Tearing down the hall as fast as his legs would allow for him, he kept asking around for everyone, eventually finding the hallway they chose. He was about to go to Zack and Freia's room but stopped when he heard Acacia's yell of pain. He scowled and walked towards the door, stopping when he saw Callum walking out. Scowling at him now, assuming that he was the cause for that, he snapped; "Whatever the hell you just did, I'm going to do ten-fold to you."

[Raaaaage]

-

Acacia yelled out in pain when it was stabbed in even more, watching bitterly as he walked out. Dylan struggled over to her the best that he could and gribbed the handle, as to pull it out. "N-No," she muttered. "It s-stops blood flow." Dylan frowned and laid down next to her the best that he could.

"Then what will we do?" He whispered.

"I don't know."

---

Haldaan looked down the hall and padded swiftly after Nicolas, being conscious of his rib.

-

Selene bit her lip and looked back at the door. "Yes, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:52 pm

(lol that's okay, we needed rage.

I TYPED THIS REALLY EARLY IF THERE'S ERRORS THAT'S WHY)

"Stand!" He commanded. She didn't move. Daniel glared coldly at her and kicked her in the side as hard as she could, knocking her several yards away. She moaned after a few seconds, holding her wide and curling into a ball self-protectively. Daniel walked over and knelt down, grabbing her arm and twisting it as well as the skin that he had cut until it simply tore. She gritted her teeth, and Daniel was surprised he was finally meeting resistance. He let go after ensuring another blood flow and grabbed her broken arm, twisting it as well until another pop resonated.

This time she only responded with a brief whimper. Strange... a lot of people would be asking to die by now.

Kendra stole a glance at him, opening one eye to do so. She had to bloink some tears out of the way to see him as he stood over her, contemplating. She thought to herself, If I die here, Duncan should be alright, at least... unless he decides to go after Daniel... what if he loses?

Before she was even conscious of it she was screaming in agony and a knife blade was pointing outward from her stomach. She drew in a trembling breath, shaking all over now as Daniel withdrew it and only the tip remained, and he cut it down her stomach to make a line. She tried to stop him fruitlessly, wanting to do anything to escape, even die. She'd prefer the Soul-Searcher-Duncan to this. [/lol this isn't true, just for the sake of detail]

Daniel drew the knife out and made a horizontal slash. It didn't take her long to comprehend that it was a cross.

"No!!" She exclaimed, sitting up and kicking out at him. However, Daniel was already behind her and held a knife up to her jaw. He made a small slash, and Kendra bit her lip.

"As if you'd be worthy of the Soul Searcher status." He scoffed. Kendra relaxed, touching a hand to the cuts. "I'm going to finish this now." Daniel declared. She looked up at him quickly to see a grin mixed in with a glare and slowly began to struggle to her feet. She was surprised Daniel let her, but knew it would be to simply push her over again. Once she was up, she backed away from him, having to limp because of her ankle. Her brother laughed at her and raised the knife he was holding, tossing it almost casually. She gasped in pain as it lodged itself in her hip and she couldn't hold herself up after that, letting herself fall on the side the knife wasn't in.

Daniel walked over to stand over her once again and simply stared at her. He imagined the long bone with vertebrae intwined and imagined it slowly, but surely bending... and listened to her shriek in agony. He felt his own spine tingle, but easily ignored it. Hers would be gone in a few seconds...

A gun went off and Duaniel was aware of his shoulder throbbing and bleeding before anything else. As it began to ache, he growled and looked around to try and find out where it came from. His concentration broken, Kendra went limp and cast a cautious glance around as well.

[Reallyreallyreally sorry but I have to leave or I'm going to miss Eclipse. c: I'll finish it and post for the others later... :c ]
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:39 pm

"Bullshit," Callum spat, bristling instantly. He wasn't really in the mood for a fight. He really, really wasn't. So, of course, the logical answer to this dilemma would be escape. He scowled as his eyes darted from Duncan to his surroundings. A window. That would suffice wonderfully.

[ lolol lame post is lame. ]
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Duncan's eyes followed his gaze and growled. "Don't you dare." Duncan looked back at him and noticed his hand. He narrowed his eyes and suddenly lunged forward at him to bowl him over.

[lamer]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:33 pm

('k finishing)

Another shot fired into Daniel's thigh, and the knee-jerk reaction made him kick Kendra in the head, rendering her unconscious. Fuck! He thought angrily and looked toward the door, seething. He ran out, having not realized it had been open. He took off down the hall, glancing over his shoulder and glancing Duncan and Callum off into the distance. He ignored them and kept going, immediately busting out a different window and hoisting himself out of it.

Footsteps approached the unconscious Kendra and knelt down. Charlie looked over her and frowned, rubbing the back of his neck. "God dammit..." He carefully lifted her up into his arms and turned, walking out and looking down the hall. Upon spotting Callum and Duncan he made a face. Going to have to go the long way... He turned and began to run down the hall again, only slowing down a bit to observe the broken window before speeding up again.

Not only that, but he kind of wanted to avoid Duncan. He didn't want to be on the other end of the knife handle when Duncan found out about this. [Totally worth it. |: No, not really.]

---

Kilika struggled to her feet and walked after Haldaan, a growl mixing lightly with a whine.

-

"No, you're not..." Travis mumbled, looking toward the door. "Hide." He said to her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next