Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waves of Life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Waves of Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:15 pm

"They aren't usually this close." Mot said, also looking ahead at her. "She could be out farther though."

---

Dacra watched him with a smirk. "Is it good?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:35 pm

"I don't think Sacra would be that foolish..." Tabbitha shook her head. "Do you?"

---

"It's not bad." Jared said grudgingly, his nerves being grated once again by the girl's assuming tone.

Last edited by Mrs. Holopainen on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Tinork felt the Mijifio fly over him. But what really broke his meditation was the sound of eating. It wasn't very loud, or annoying, but this eating wasn't like anything he has heard in the woods. To his knowledge, Gyrento didn't inhabit this land, and none of the other animals ate like that. Enough was enough, It was time he learned what is going on. He tried to follow the sound of the eating. His ears are very good, plus he was just meditating so that enhanced his senses. He had to find out who this eating thing was.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:06 am

"She could just accidentally wander there. It's not like her not too, as it's happened before." Mot said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:10 am

Tabbitha sighed heavily. "Sacra!" She called again, growing agitated.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:33 am

Mot looked around, seeing if she was coming.

---

Sacra turned around and petted Vyta's head gently.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:54 am

(Wait...Crap I thought you said Victoria. Well can I edit my post otherwise or something, I am still a little confused)
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:57 am

"Her parents need a firmer hold on her..." Tabbitha mumbled. "You think they would be the ones searching, hm? She would never have made us wait if Illum..." She trailed off instantly, her expression distant for several moments and masked by pain. She shook her head to herself, regaining her composure. "Sacra!" She called again.

---

Vyta neighed and looked around as he trotted on, but suddenly froze. His eyes rolled around the area and he neighed in alarm, turning and plodding beside Jared and kneeling once again. Jared stared, but Vyta neighed again—urgently, demandingly. Jared stared. "What the hell?"

-

(It could be either, Tri-O. If you wanted we could get together like we did in the original RP first. It's up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:18 am

(Well I just heard Someone eating sooooo *Stamps foot* WOLFY HERE I COME *Charge*)

Tinork Walked up to a creature who, like him, stood on two legs. It did not look much like a Gyrento but it also did not look much like Wyrentii. "Uhh, Excuse me" He called to the girl who was eating. "I don't want to seem rude, it's just that I haven't seen anyone else in the forest, much like someone like you. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm

(loooool)

Victoria stopped dead in her tracks at the sound of Tinork. She looked down at the fruit in her hand that she had polished off without realizing and made a face. She suddenly threw it back at him and took off. 'Who knows what type of people are living out here. Maybe they're cannibals or something.' She frowned at her thoughts. 'This is just like what happened to Orlando Bloom in Pirates of the Caribbean! They're all going to come down and ambush me and then shoot me with little blow dart things.'

---

Mot looked back at her when she said Illum's name and frowned, saying nothing. After a few minutes he called, "Sacra, come out now!"

---

Sacra looked down at him and frowned, looking at Jared. "I think Vyta wants you to get on him. I don't know why though."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:43 pm

(I lol'd)

"Sacra!!" Tabbitha called, frowning.

---

"I'm not getting on that thing. It's not even... horse." Jared said.

Until a snarling was heard and Vyta jerked toward Jared, making him fall over his back. Jared looked back and saw Gerald slinking out of his hiding place, snarling quietly. "...Okay, I am." Jared said, readjusting himself to get on Vyta's back and held onto Sacra. Vyta reared up and took off instantly, and Gerald snarled and tore after them.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:44 pm

"I'm the local priest in the village next door." Tinork said looking at the fruit she was eating. "We also have more of those in the church if you want." Tinork smiled brushing his forehead a little
Back to top Go down
Night Angel
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 am

Sean looked down at the Mijifio as it continued to inspect him. He couldn't help but smile as it pecked one of his swords and flew in shock. As it flew away Sean looked around, "Huh, wonder where it...oh, there you are." Sean looked to the other side as the little creature looked up at him.

"I guess I should be getting to sleep."

Sean slowly closed his eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

ooc: Sorry guys I've been busy with my internship.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:28 am

(lol, Vicky's running away, not towards)

---

Mot went ahead of her and scanned the trees silently. "Sacra, come out now." He said firmly, but received no answer. He scowled and started walking once again.

---

Sacra looked back at Gerald with wide eyes and looked up at Jared. She held onto Vyta as tightly she could. 'Why now of all times?'
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:32 am

(Damn my quick reading.)

Tinork whipped the food off his face. "I don't want to hurt you!" he said walking towards her "Besides, your not going to find a bed in the woods!"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:06 am

Tabbitha sped up a bit, watching the surroundings warily now. We're getting almost too far out...

---

Vyta took off as fast as he could, charging through the trees as Gerald tore after them.

---

[lol it's fine.]

The Mijifio flew up into a branch, almost as if to watch over him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:24 am

Victoria didn't look back, and kept running, panting heavily now. 'Maybe he's a perv or something. I thought this was supposed to be some change of life thing.'

---

Mot stopped after a bit and looked back at Tabbitha.

---

Sacra tried to pick out a few things from the trees they sped past, trying to see how close they were to the village again.[i]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:38 am

Tabbitha scowled, angrily. She glanced at Mot, unintentionally glaring. To be truthful, her temper was long gone.

---

Vyta suddenly had to skid to a halt as Gerald leaped over them and landed in front of them, grinning wickedly as an excited growl tore from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:42 am

Tinork tried to think of something else, but he couldn't. It didn't seem like Victoria liked him, and for what. He never did anything to wrong her. He stood where he was, sat down next to a tree, and closed his eyes "Some people take 'Religion Raging' too seriously."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:00 am

Vicky's running nao

---

"I know," he said softly. "Where would she be?"

---

Sacra shrunk back, away from Gerald and had actually started to shake slightly. 'I-Illum...'
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:04 am

Tin is sitting nao
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 am

Tabbitha shook her head. "I don't have a clue."

---

Jared steadied Sacra, staring at Gerald in a mix of wonder and apprehension and trepidation. Gerald lashed out and Vyta spun to the side, charging away.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:27 am

Mot frowned and sighed.

---

Sacra held onto Vyta tightly again, gripping at whatever fur there was.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:44 am

Tabbitha growled, "I don't like this at all."

---

Vyta suddenly began to buck, and eventually knocked both Jared and Sacra off. Jared wrapped his arms around Sacra protectively—almost like a reflex—and waited until they rolled to a stop before daring to look up, his arms still around her just in case.

He wished he hadn't looked. He covered Sacra's eyes now, wishing he could cover her ears.

The young Dorrein was on its hind legs, lashing its hooves out at Gerald. Gerald reared up, towering over the mare. He grabbed both hooves and tore off both, grinning as Vyta let out a neigh of agony and simply fell to the side. Gerald grasped Vyta's ribs—breaking through the shallow skin easily—and simply tore them out. Laughing grotesquely, he lifted the Dorrein up and tipped it like a cup, watching innards pour out obscenely. After it all spilled, Gerald tore into the flesh. Immediately unsatisfied, he turned on the human and the Wyreian, and bloody grin touching his features.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:54 am

Mot scowled. "I don't either."

---

Sacra flinched at every cry the young Dorrien made, simply burying her face into his jacket instead. She was shaking fully, crying at every noise. She didn't pull against him when she heard nothing more, apparently too shocked to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waves of Life
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next