Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waves of Life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Waves of Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:54 am

Victoria looked towards the wall and held her hand out to it, her finger tips just lightly grazing it. It reminded her strangely of Jell-o. It gave way at the touch of her fingers which caused them to go through. Her eyes grew wide and she press further into it. 'This is kinda cool...'

---

---

Mot kept going, looking around as he went. "Where would she be, do you think?"

---

"Why not? They'll really like you." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:28 am

A strong hand suddenly shoved Victoria through.

---

"Just exploring. Probably with the Dorreins." Tabbitha suggested.

---

Jared grumbled and shook his head.

Vyta looked around calmly.

-

Gerald sped forward and lept into a tree for leverage. He spotted them in the clearing and slowly sneered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Victoria stumbled through and hit the ground with a thud. She had suspected she had dropped a few feet. She stood up after a moment and looked around, seeing the vibrate greens that embodied the forest. Her ears caught the tones of birds that she did not recognize smells that she was unfamiliar with. In complete awe, she went forward, taking in as much of it as she could. What is was this...?

---

"'Just exploring' covers the entire forest." Mot said with a slight frown. "Which Dorreins, do you think?"

---

Sacra tugged on his shirt. "Come on!" She whined. "You'll love it there!" She looked back at Vyta. "I bet Vyta agrees."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:37 pm

"You are in another world. Only a few other human inhabitants of your generation are here. You must find them and befriend them and make your journey with them. However, do not become too close; for when this journey is done, you may very well never see them again." The man's voice rang around Victoria sternly, and soon rang away like a chiming bell.

---

"She was talking about those two Dorreins who had the colt nearby a while back." Tabbitha commented. "Maybe them."

---

Vyta snorted and moved his head as if nodding. Jared jerked away from Sacra, scowling. "You are very rude, you know that?" He said coldly.

[Jared's DEPRESSSSSED]

---

A young Mijifio was circling over Sean in the sky, curious. It had seen the boy appear, and it had seen other people appear like that, but it had never had the chance to follow them before they had been found by another Wyreian or, unfortunately, a Gyrento. It watched now, cawing softly every now and then, but it didn't care if Sean could hear or not. It was just observing.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Tinork had managed to calm down some how, maybe a little too much. Anyway, he stayed in meditation peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Night Angel
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 am

Sean looked around as the ringing in his ears broke, hearing the cawing of the Mijifio. "Huh, what was that?" Sean flipped his stick into normal grip, looking around. His eyes fell upon a small bird that had landed on the ground in a small skid, "Huh, I wonder what the name of this thing is?"

Sean set down his left sword, crouching to look at the small creature, "Hello there. I wonder what you are."

"It looks fairly young. It must have seen me out of curiosity. Of course I have no idea. This place is still fairly strange to me."

Sean looked around the area before finding a tree, "I guess I'd better just rest here for tonight. The light seems to be fading and walking might get more dangerous."

Sean walked over to the tree, resting his swords to the side before sitting down, still looking at the Mijifio in curiosity. "What an interesting little thing."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 am

(I would love to make a filler post to get this started, but seeing where my character and I'm sure who is around my character, I really need someone to post.)
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:04 am

Victoria stared up at the sky, as if expecting the voice and the body of the old man to be there, and scowled when she saw neither. She looked around and smiled at the beauty of the place. It was so lush and green... it was just amazing. She went forward hurriedly, trying to take in as much as she could now. She soon stopped though at what appeared to be a fruit tree when her stomach rumbled.

'I didn't even realize...' She reached up and picked one of the strange fruits, sniffing it cautiously. The smell reminded her of strawberries... She sighed and bit into it, surprised when it instead tasted like kiwis. She took it with her and kept eating it as she looked around, noticing strangely colored birds flying over-head.

---

"Maybe. Let's try with them first then."

---

Sacra frowned and turned away in a pout. She mumbled, mostly to herself, "I am not rude."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:23 am

Tabbitha nodded and trotted into the trees, looking back at him every now and then.

---

"You really are." Jared said coldly. "Just lead me to your civilization or whatever the hell it is, and make it quick."

---

The Mijifio cawed at Sean, and almost looked as if it were grinning at him. It hopped over to his sword and pecked at it almost tenderly, and flapped its wings and flew into the tree above in alarm as it fell.

-

[I could have Vespera be near Tinork, I suppose.]
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:30 am

Mot followed behind her swiftly, catching up to her in a matter of moments. He looked around silently, scanning the trees as they went.

---

"I am not." She said with a pout. She turned back to Vyta and smiled petting his muzzle. "You should come too, Vyta."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:42 am

Tabbitha eventually called out in a calm voice, "Sacra," in such a way anything other than her would be intimidated and not appear.

---

Vyta snorted and nudged his muzzle against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:55 am

Mot watched her, looking around when nothing did come.

---

Sacra laughed slightly and hugged his neck gently before walking off towards the trees happily.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:02 am

Tabbitha started at a soft run, slow enough that if they spotted Sacra she could stop immediately.

---

Vyta trotted after her but suddenly went in front of her, neighing playfully and bending his legs down so his back was to her shoulders, bowing his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:11 am

Mot followed her and continued glancing around.

---

Sacra grinned and clambered onto his back, smiling now. "I've never ridden a Dorrien before," she said to herself, apparently forgetting that Jared was standing there as well.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Tabbitha frowned and glanced back at him after running for a few more minutes. "Do you know where the Dorrein herd was last? We could track them from there."

---

Jared mumbled angrily, crossing his arms and glancing off to the side. Vyta stood up straight and began to trot forward.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:52 pm

"I don't, I haven't been watching them like Sacra has." Mot mumbled.

---

Sacra kept smiling and looked back at Jaith. "Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Tabbitha frowned and came to a stop, looking around. "Hm..."

---

Jared glared at her coldly. "God damn, I said to lead me wherever the hell it is."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Mot stopped beside her and watched her.

---

Sacra frowned and tilted her head. "Vyta's going too. What were those other words?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Tabbitha scowled a bit. "I don't know. This is frustrating."

---

"Lead!" Jared seethed, his patience gone. Vyta snorted at him, walking even slower. Jared growled in anger.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:07 pm

"This is exactly how it always is." Mot sighed.

---

Sacra laughed under her breath and leaned down towards Vyta's ear. "When we get back, I'll give you some plarer when we get back."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Tabbitha grumbled and looked around again, crossing her arms. "Sacra!" She demanded loudly.

---

Vyta snorted again, but ended up going a bit faster from the promise of plarers. Jared kept pace with them, eventually his anger faded and he stared around in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Mot looked around or any movements and frowned when there were none. He scowled and looked back at her.

---

Sacra reached over and picked a fruit, tossing it back to Jared. "Here, are you hungry?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Tabbitha sighed deeply. "Let's keep moving..." She mumbled and walked forward again.

---

Jared caught it in one hand and looked down at it. "What is this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Mot followed after her quickly.

---

"Just try it, it's called a Floruirt." Sacra said with a smirk. [/FAIL WHAT]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:44 pm

"I don't believe there's any Gyrento around at the moment." Tabbitha said, looking back at him.

---

"A what...?" Jared stared at it in puzzlement. He very slowly took a bite out of it and blinked at it, looking stunned. "Kiwi...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waves of Life
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next