Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waves of Life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

Waves of Life - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:02 am

"So if you aren't a traveler, what do you do?" Tinork said leading her into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 am

"I don't do anything." Vespera said, confused. "I go to school like everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 am

"Only the talented go to school, or are people in your village so talented that it is like being everyone else?" Tinork joked, he then pulled out some mystery fruit "What do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:37 am

"Talented? Village?" Vespera repeated in confusion. "No, I go to a public school. You know. The kind a whole community attends." Vespera looked at the fruit. "What in the world is that?"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:43 am

(I see we are changing the approach a little bit)

Tinork decided to let the first few comments go away. Obviously she wasn't from here, but how far away was she? It couldn't have been that drastic, could have it been? Well there was the obvious problem at hand. She didn't know what Melenges were "This is a Melenge. It's a humble source of energy. It's very juicy though and, I might add, makes a great snack."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:05 am

(I just thought it'd be fun to take it in a different direction and get it going a little faster. (: )

"Mel...enge?" Vespera repeated, raising an eyebrow. She held her hand out for it, but stared at it as if it might be poisonous.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 pm

"Come on, try it." Tin said giving her the Melenge.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Vespera made a face at it before very slowly taking a bite. "...That's not bad. It's really tangy."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 pm

"Yea, but you get used to it after a while." Tinork said

(uhhh, yea. Any joke here will do.)
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:13 pm

(What?)

Vespera frowned. "Maybe. Depends on how long I'll be here... where am I supposed to go?" She wondered, mostly to herself. She finally took inventory of what Tinork was wearing and tilted her head completely sideways. "Just what are you wearing?"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:31 pm

(Nevermind)

"Basic priest robes. Just how far are you from here?" Tinork said. Now he had questions for her
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:33 pm

(...'k XD)

Vespera frowned. "I don't even know. The old guy said this was a completely different world. I've never heard of Wyrentaii. I'm from Earth. Do you have some intergalactic transport system?" Vespera asked, joking around now.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:48 pm

This all went over Tinork's head. Inter-what? Earth? Old Guy? It was quite confusing. So in order for him to understand properly he gave the excuse of "I'm sorry Vespera. I never went to school. I was taught in religion. I have no idea what you just said." As he said this, he grabbed another Melenge and started to eat it.

Last edited by OddOneOut on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:51 pm

(*Vespera lol)

"I'm from a planet called Earth. I take it you haven't heard of it. I was joking with the last part." Vespera explained and took another bite of her own melenge.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:00 pm

"Interesting...Life on another world. And you have no idea as to why your here other than you were told to?" Tinork said. "I think then that we need to teach you of us. get to know the culture a little more. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:07 pm

"Maybe I could tell you a bit about mine too." Vespera suggested. "I guess that works."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:09 pm

"I think it would be a fair trade....so who starts first?."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:12 pm

"I dunno." Vespera shrugged, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:14 pm

"Well then I'll go. The only problem though is that I don't know where to start." Tinork said (Now am I making this up or do you want me to use the page one info?)
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:18 pm

(Probably page 1 info.)

Vespera shrugged. "I don't either." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Sacra looked up at him and sighed. She looked ahead when Mot and Tabbitha reached the front gates to the village and went up ahead to Mot and Tabbitha. "He needs a place to stay, right?"

Victoria had left her little hideaway when she heard no one around and had wandered against, seeing the huts of a village. She started towards it, but ducked down when she saw people up ahead. 'Great...'
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:17 am

"Hmmm...Well we live in Wyrentaii, as you know already. Right now we are having problems with the Gyrento. I really don't know who they truly are, but I do know that they bathed themselves in the river of pollutants, which is where the Gyrento come from, and now wish to make our lives miserable." Tinork said and then took another bite of his melenge. "I love these things."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:25 am

Vespera nodded as he spoke. "Are they dangerous, or just... tedious?"

---

Jared looked at them, not speaking. He frowned. I wonder what my company's going to do since I'm gone. Since I'm on... 'vacation.' Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:44 am

"More Dangerous, but not in the way most would think. Some of them go barging in head first ready to kill, but others are crafty and work their way up before they do damage."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:47 am

Mot looked down at Sacra and back to Tabbitha. "Where would he stay though?"

-

Victoria's eyes grew bigger when she saw a man stand out from the other three. He had normal clothes, he looked like someone from earth. She inched closer to them, flinching when she snapped a twig. 'Crap.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waves of Life
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next