Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Retaliation RP

Go down 
+3
Odd One Out
Wolfdra
Wolfie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:05 pm

"I didn't say, I'd accompany you. I have animals to get back to."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:22 pm

"Then i will accompany you" He looked at him beggingly
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Kaze looked away and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 pm

"Thank you, What is your name" He said
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:55 pm

"Sora"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:14 am

"Good to Meet Your Sora" He said following behind him
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 am

"Yeah. You too..."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 am

"Im Tziar" He said walking next to him
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:26 am

"Yoh."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 am

"Who" He questioned
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:30 am

"Yoh, is a term I use to say hello. I feel its gangster." Kaze explained sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Tziar looks at him with a "Is-he-really-like-that" look. "Gangster" he shook his head and walked with him
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Ratri and Sutekh were circling each other. Ratri had an angry look on his face while Sutekh looked amused.
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Shira was quietly walking alongside Aeon and Sacra, avoiding using her hind leg. She looked up at Aeon. "Where are we going?" She asked. "You seem to know where you're going."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:20 pm

(Because Aeon knows everything.)

"I stayed here for a short time years ago," Aeon said to her. "I would like to say I did, but I'm only following landmarks." Sacra looked up at her and then at Shira.

"She's lying, she always knows where she's going," Sarca said quietly, hoping that Aeon wouldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:31 pm

(XD)

Shira laughed quietly, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lyokosecter5
New Kid
New Kid

Location : Right here, with Demose, Dyrej, Konque, and the rest of the Retaliation gang! There's no other place I'd wanna be!

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:13 am

(Geez...Guys, Wolfie, everyone, I'm really sorry bout my not being here. For once though I actually have a life! Haha, I kid, I kid. But um...I really wanna get back here. I know i've said it before but, I mean it. Sooo... Could somebody please update me on what I missed? Pretty Pwease?)
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:17 pm

(No problem, I've felt the same way. Smile Basically, all you missed is Shira being separated from the group, finding Aeon and Sacra, and now they're making their way back to the main group.)
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:29 pm

(Revive damn you REVIVE!)

Tziar waited for a response from someone as he walked along(anyone please)
Back to top Go down
Lyokosecter5
New Kid
New Kid

Location : Right here, with Demose, Dyrej, Konque, and the rest of the Retaliation gang! There's no other place I'd wanna be!

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:50 pm

c'mon people. my birthdays on monday, to celebrate, lets restart this thing! cmon!

Demose trailed behind the others still, his mind wandering off to his brother and the other demons like himself as well. wondering if this group really had a chance of defeating them.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:28 pm

(Oh hell yea. Let's do it up)

Tziar had been walking for some time with Sora "Uhh when will we get there" he said

(I know Den is out so what do I do in the meantime)
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:04 am

(He's been rather active lately.)

"You're not that tall... you're cheating!" Ratri hissed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:18 am

(Mmmm, come on guys. XP)

(Ratri made me giggle)

Aeon looked down at Sacra and Shira before looking back at the trees. Shira had told them that she was separated from her group because of a fire. She figured that they would be looking for her, and that they would have to look for the group as well. She sighed inwardly and looked down at Sacra again. What about the two of them? Would the group kill them, thinking that they had kept Shira from them? It was hard to tell with others, what would go through their minds.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:32 am

Shira felt Aeon's unblinking stare and looked back at her uneasily. She had been in the company of demons before, and this one wasn't evil; she knew there were good demons... but she still couldn't help but feel unnerved by the penetrating gaze. Shira began to put a little more force onto her injured side as she felt it begin to stiffen up. "I'd better not be a cripple. I'm too young for it!" She grumbled to herself and glanced at Sacra. She nipped toward her tail teasingly, wanting something to occupy her mind off the irritation of the wound.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:19 am

Tziar took the silence as a 'not close enough' so he decided to keep quiet for most of the walk afterwards

(Filler post but somethings got to happen)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Retaliation RP
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next