Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Retaliation RP

Go down 
+3
Odd One Out
Wolfdra
Wolfie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:07 pm

(Okay Im confused. Where is everybody)

Tziar had walked along but could not remember where the thump came from, he turned around and walked the other way
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Shira nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:26 pm

Aeon looked down at Shira. "Can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 pm

"I'm sure if I can play around with Sacra like I just was I'll be fine to walk." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Aeon nodded and started walking. Sacra ran next to her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Shira walked on the other side of Aeon, glancing at her wound.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Tziar walked around the forest and sighed "I shouldn't have chased that squirrel." He felt his stomach rubble again "Shut up" He said laying down
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:39 am

Kaze circled around the tree sniffing the air for a friend. He howled out to them, "Foxy! Nookie! Ninja? ANYBODY? I got lost tracking a rabbit!"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Tziar heard voices not to far off. "Hmmm voices mean wolves, or worse" He said "Ill take my chances again" He ran towrds Kaze
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Kaze’s ears twitched as he heard large thuds coming in his direction. He sniffed in Tziar’s direction. “That doesn’t stink like any large paws that I know. Definitely not Ratri or Sutekh… or the sabretooth-ess we came across previously,” said Kaze. He scampered back into the tree he dozed in minutes ago, and peered over the branches to see who, or in a worst-case scenario, what was coming. For all he knew, death was imminent.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:08 am

Tziar had walked along the path, He could smell Kaze but couldn't see him. "Hmmm. This smell is more powerful than any small animal" He sniffed again "Its bigger than me" He said sniffing around "I don't think he will be my next meal" He said looking for a rabbit or at least a squirrel
Back to top Go down
Lyokosecter5
New Kid
New Kid

Location : Right here, with Demose, Dyrej, Konque, and the rest of the Retaliation gang! There's no other place I'd wanna be!

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:19 pm

(If i'm correct...where I left off, I was going with Asyro. Wolfie, you can back me up on that I suppose. Smile )

Demose, remaining silent, occasionally glanced over at Asyo, and muttered to himself under his breath. After so long though, he finally spoke. "So...er, what exactly are you? Or...were you rather?"

Razi looked at the others around her. They're group was smaller now. A few missing, some out on the search...then of course there was one who had walked out. Hmm...I haven't thought about Dyrej up until now... Slowly she looked to Ratri, "Should we keep moving then?"
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:59 am

(And I think Ako and Haro were following Demose and Asyro.)

The little foxes stayed at Demose's feet, not wanting to get separated as their pack mate, Shira, had. As Demose asked Asyro what he was, the brothers looked up at the beast before them, trying to figure out the answer for themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Kaze watched as Tziar walked below him. "I thought I was going to be killed. But this is a pup," He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:15 pm

"Who Said That" He barked out "Come Out Now"
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Kaze hit a different tree with his tail, jumping from the tree he was on to another. It caused many leaves to fall around Tziar. "Don't shout at your elders, boy."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:20 pm

"I only shout at my elders because I cant see them" He said very arrogantly "Now come down here
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:21 pm

Kaze made another series of carefully hit spots on the trees making more leaves fall. "You also shouldn't demand things, that you don't wish for."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:24 pm

He looked at the leaves and saw where he was coming from "Now I know where you are, You should stop doing that"
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:44 am

Using his newfound knowledge as a distraction, Kaze jumped on a tree, moving to another. As the leaves fell, Kaze danced between them, pounced on Tziar placing a paw underneath his chin on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:39 am

"Your Good, So aren't you gonna kill me" Tziar Smirked
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:53 am

"You said it yourself. I'm good," Kaze retorted, backing off Tziar. "Why are you here? Don't you have parents to be with or brothers? This is no place for someone so young."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:09 am

"Lets just say I got separated from the pack and no one cared to look" He said looking down
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:22 pm

"That's too bad."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:15 pm

"Now Lets go Look for food I'm starving" he said quickly changing the subject
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Retaliation RP
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next