Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Retaliation RP

Go down 
+3
Odd One Out
Wolfdra
Wolfie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:39 am

"Don't fool yourself into thinking you'll get away that easy, fox." The wolf growled. He could see that she was trying to do, and he wouldn't allow her to get away. He lunged at her again before she got too far away.

Last edited by ==K.T.== on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:32 am

Shira yelped in surprise and jumped to the side in a dodge. "My name is Shira, and don't forget it!" She said. "What is yours, hm? Big nasty wolf like you must have a name, with how majestic your black coat is. Perhaps something relating to it. Just look at it!" She flattered him, resorting to trickery. "And those eyes, so rich in color."
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:29 am

The wolf almost hit a tree as Shira dodged out of the way. He showed his teeth as he listened to Shira's words, a mixture of a smile and a snarl. "My name is not important, little fox, and neither is yours. I'd rather not name my food." The trees were getting closer together, and while he wasn't a huge wolf, he was big enough that they would slow him down. "And flattery will get you nowhere. Now hold still and I'll make this quick. I'd rather not get too much blood on my majestic fur."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:09 am

"I'm not a little fox!" Shira barked indignantly. "And your not-food has been named, so shush. Who said that I was flattering you, big guy?" She switched her wait from left to right, jumping around in excitement. "I'm a fox, it's not in my nature to hold still! And with you being so big-boned and all, I don't think it's in your nature to follow me through here. Unfortunate, hm?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:30 pm

The wolf growled, his ears tucked back. He was tired of playing games, and he was hungry. He watched the fox bounce about, making herself a difficult target. At first he tried to anticipate her next move, but he gave up and smiled as he remembered another option. "You may not be able to hold still, but I know of another little morsel who's probably too tired to move." He said, his grin widening hungrily as he turned to run back towards where he'd last seen the kit. He knew the kit would likely be gone at least a little distance away, but few things could beat a hungry wolf's sense of smell.

---------

Haro still lay where Shira had left him, impatiently waiting for either her or his brother hopefully even both, to return. His ears perked up when he heard an approaching sound. He picked his head up to see what it was, but couldn't see anything through the thick underbrush. He held his breath until he could figure out what it was.

-------

"Haro!" Ako called, trying to find his brother before he collapsed again. He was running on pure adrenaline at this point, his stomach empty and his legs on fire. He wanted to just lay down and rest, but he knew the wolf would catch him if he did. He was afraid it would catch him already, as much as he was stumbling.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:07 am

"I don't think so, big boy!" Shira barked and lunged at him, latching onto his tail and climbing up onto his back before sinking her teeth into the enormous wolf's shoulder, tearing and growling as she did before successfully ripping some flesh and fur away.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:51 am

The wolf tried to shake her off as she latched on and climbed, but in the end all he could do was howl in pain as she tore into his flesh. He fell to the ground and rolled, attempting to pin her under his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:27 am

Shira yelped in pain as she began to be trapped, her hind legs pinned. She began to squirm out, ripping at his back again as she did before freeing herself and stumbling away from him. Her legs were shaky from the weight the wolf had exerted upon them, but she didn't show any weakness. "Leave them alone."
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:42 am

The wolf stood back up and snarled at the pain in his shoulder and back. It wasn't the worst he'd ever felt, but it wasn't any kind of pleasant. "Them? So there's more? Well, good. After the struggle you're putting up, I'll need a few to fill me up. But first, I'm going to kill you. Slowly, now that you've given me a reason."

He lunged at her again, aiming for her neck. He wouldn't break it, not at first. He could see it in his head now; He would strangle her until she was too weak to run, and then he would break her legs. Then maybe her tail, bit by bit. And maybe then he would leave her writhing there to go find the kits, just so she could watch them die.

(I scare myself sometimes.)
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:35 am

[AW :C

Ah you should see my gore >3 But... he kind of competes...]

Shira's eyes widened and she jumped to the side, baring her fangs and snarling. If he catches my fear scent, I'm done for. She thought to herself, her eyes glinting in rage. But I won't let him get to Ako and Haro!
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 am

"Hold still, you little wretch!" The wolf barked, "There's no use fighting." He could feel blood from the wound on his shoulder starting to flow down his leg, but the pain hadn't set in yet. All it did at this point was make him angrier. He lunged again, relentless this time. When she dodged, he would come after her again without pause. He was through playing games, and he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:49 am

Shira rolled to the side, almost not avoiding his claws. He's just speeding up! She thought, and turned to instead just run the other way. If I can lose him and make him lose my trail, I can round back to Ako and Haro. She thought, trying to remain optimistic.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:10 am

The wolf started to chase after her, but only made a few steps before stopping. He'd almost fallen for it. He'd almost let her lead him away from his original prize. He grinned to himself and turned to run the other way, following the fading trail the kit had left. While the trail was weak at first, it only got stronger as he ran. He was catching up.

----------------

The underbrush was starting to get thicker, making it harder for the kit to move ahead. He was about to just fall over and use the brush to hide, when a familiar scent drifted to his nose. Struggling, he pulled up the will to keep going. His brother was close.

----------------

Haro wondered if he should make a run for it before the approaching creature got to him. He decided to stay a little longer, and realized that the sound had to be coming from something small. About his size, actually. Could it be?

HE was getting ready to run when his brother tumbled through the grass near him.

"AKO!!" Haro cried, running to his brother's side.

Ako didn't get up from the spot he'd fallen, but he managed to smile up at his brother. "Haro, you're okay."

"Of course I'm okay, but what happened to you?" Haro asked, starting to pick debris out of his brother's fur.

"Wolf." Ako managed to say. "Shira saved me."

"Shira? Is she with you?" Haro asked.

Ako only managed to shake his head bit.

"You mean she's still out there? Why did you leave her?"

"She, she told me to."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:49 am

Shira skidded to a stop and a snarl ripped through her. She took back off after the wolf, pushing her feet to carry her faster and faster. Weaving through the foliage was easier for her than her adversary, so it didn't take her too long to reach him. When she caught Ako's scent, a growl escaped her. She nipped at the wolf's hind legs once she caught up, and suddenly closed her jaws around it before trying to halt.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:17 am

He was getting close, he could sense it. The little fox couldn't be very far ahead now. He heard something behind him, but didn't have much time to react before he felt something chomp down on his ankle. He howled in pain and tried to keep going, but he couldn't drag the fox for very long. He turned and tried to grab her tail, at first only managing to look like he was chasing his own. Finally his jaws clamped down on the fox's bushy tail and pulled hard.

========

Haro was torn. He wanted to go help Shira, but he couldn't just leave his brother like this. The last time he stayed with his brother though, they lost their mother. She had been defending them, too. Were they about to lose Shira, now? He whimpered a bit before hearing a wolf's howl of pain. Maybe there was hope...
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:54 am

Shira released the wolf's ankle, beginning to turn tail and run again, but let out a howl of her own once the wolf's jaws closed over her tail. She yanked around and snapped at the wolf's other hind leg, struggling to make him let go.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:17 am

The wolf gritted his teeth as the fox bit him again, closing his jaws tighter around the bushy tail, He pulled it again, harder this time, and sent the little fox flying a few feet away. That felt like a mistake almost instantly as her teeth shredded the skin of his ankle as they were drug away. "You are by far, the most annoying meal I've ever fought for. I've killed humans that fought less than you."

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:17 am

[OMG I'M SORRY KT PLEASE FORGIVE ME *hugs*]

Shira yelped in pain and struggled to her feet, looking back at her tail and letting it sway lightly. "Ouch..." She muttered in a whine. She turned back to the wolf and growled, "Leave!"
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:08 am

(NO! I cannot forgive you! DX) *chomp* (OW! Haro, let go of my toe!) *mumblemumblechew* (Okay, fine, I forgive her, just stop biting.)

The wolf growled in return, baring his teeth. He didn't want to leave out of pride, but he had to assess the situation. He was cut up and bloody, and he'd probably used more energy than the flesh of the foxes would return. After a few seconds he stopped snarling. "I'll leave." He said, his eyes staring holes into Shira. "But just know that I'll be watching. The second you can't defend those kits, they're mine. The same goes for you. You might consider sleeping with one eye open."

With that the wolf turned and stalked back into the underbrush, the dark shadows quickly hiding his black form.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 am

[... thanks Haro c: ]

Shira waited for several long moments to ensure he was gone before taking off through the underbrush after Ako's scent. At last she reached them, and stumbled to a stop and nearly tripped over her own feet. "Ako, Haro!" She cried, making her way over to them and checking Ako for wounds and nudging them with her nuzzle affectionately. "I'm so glad you're both okay..." She sighed, dropping down in exhaustion. "He's gone. The wolf's gone." She looked back at her tail, whining lightly. "Ratri, Nanook, Sutekh..." She muttered under her breath. "Where are you all?"
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:41 am

(My turn to apologize, Writer's block has been kicking my butt, and it's been torturous not posting.) DX

The boys put up with Shira's inspection, and snuggled up against her when she laid down. Ako was asleep almost instantly, but Haro's ears drooped when Shira asked where the others where. "We'll be okay." Haro said softly, trying to comfort his protector. "We'll find them."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 am

Shira nuzzled her head to Haro's, smiling faintly. "Rest." She said quietly. "You and Ako had a long day."

[...Eh, I do too, don't feel bad. Check out this lame post.]
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:14 am

Haro tried to smile and say he wasn't tired, but that was far from the truth. He was worried, and and exhausted. He couldn't ever try to hide a yawn as he turned to snuggle against Shira and his brother. Ako whimpered in his sleep a bit when touched, but quickly calmed down as Haro stopped moving. The little kit's dreams were restless, replaying the day's events over and over.

Outside the thicket, downwind a ways, a black wolf waited, licking it's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:26 am

Shira wondered about leaving and howling into the distance to try and draw the others, if they were nearby—but anything else could be lurking nearby. That strange hyena fighting that one wolf might come, or the black wolf could show itself again. It was too soon to try and call for the others. She would wake Ako and Haro. Instead she remained where she was, snuggling in. We'll figure something out. We'll find something to eat tomorrow and then we'll look for scent trails. She thought, her eyes drifting closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Retaliation RP
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6