Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Retaliation Characters

Go down 
+3
Deandre.
Odd One Out
Wolfie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

Retaliation Characters Empty
PostSubject: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:19 pm

All characters in Retaliation will be posted here, NOT in the RP.
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Name: Tizar Lonkii
Species: Dire Wolf
Looks: He has mostly brown hair with black tips making him look dirty
Color: I'm not good with finding pictures that fit my discrimination so I use my words
Bio: Tziar was a young wolf that stayed with his family. Always hiding never fighting. That is until he found out fighting was the only way to win. For this the family kicked him out. Some with regret others not too much. He now walks alone looking for others to help his cause
Crush: As the Germans say, NINE. or at least not yet
[/b]Other:[/b] NINE

Last edited by OddOneOut on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Name: Haseo [Deceased]
Species: Short-Faced Bear
Looks: You know... Bear.
Biography: Haseo was the “jock” of his time. He was the strongest, bravest, smartest, short-faced bear. Haseo traveled with his mate, and best friend and his mate, until everybody was killed. After that, he traveled alone in the Northern Wilderness. He came across a Dire Wolf that was in need of assistance. She was raising five pups on her own. He later found out that another Dire Wolf that raided their territory killed the father. He helped her raise the pups, and was particularly fond of one. His name was Kaze. After they grew old, enough to help themselves, Haseo stayed with the mother until she got off her feet.
Crush: He did have a skirmish with a pretty bear, but he had to leave on a “business trip.”
Other: Is Kaze's "Grandfather"

Name : Kaze
Species : Dire Wolf
Looks : … Wolf?
Biography : Kaze’s father was killed when a rivalry Wolf Pack, invaded and killed him mercilessly. On his last request, the Pack left his family alive. His Grandfather Pappy, Haseo, came a few weeks after. While he was still a young pup, Haseo taught Kaze how to fish, hunt for land food such as rabbits and to intimidate opponents. But since Kaze was young, the intimidation methods often didn’t work. Although he did remember a time, he intimidated a worm to go back into its apple. Kaze, alongside his brothers and sisters, grew up and left the Pack. He wished his mother and his grandfather a good life. He has recently taken up a territory in the Northern Wilderness.
Crush : Foxxy (Shira)
Other : None

Last edited by Deandre. on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:56 am

Name: Sacra (Sac-Ra)
Species: Dire wolf
Looks: Sacra (The smaller one)
Color: Black with markings on her legs, it was never found what it meant.
Bio: When Sacra was a pup, she was a part of a large pack of dire wolves with her brother and sister. Only when she was 6 or so years old did anything life-changing happen to her. The pack was found by a bear demon that slaughtered the pack. Sacra, not being of any use, hid in one of the smaller dens that it wouldn’t find. She never saw what had happened to the demon, but she was found by the biggest wolf she had ever seen; her name was Aeon. She has since been raised by Aeon, training to hunt and fight. However, she’s babied by her, as Aeon didn’t want Sarca to go through the same childhood that she had to. At the moment, Sacra has no idea that Aeon is a demon, or even what they are.
Crush: ...
Other: None.

Name: Aeon (Ay-yawn)
Born or created (by a mage): Born
Looks: Aeon (The larger one)
Bio: Aeon’s father was a demon, while her mother was a normal wolf that he had seduced into his control. Aeon was the only one in her litter, and her father had tried to get her to join with the mages, but she had no part of it. She ran when she was 7 years old, never going back. She had met a male when she was older, but neither of them liked the other and she ended up killing him, thus gaining his land. Sometime later, she met another male but they never mated, and she ended up killing him over feeding rights to a kill. She was chased from her territory when she was 14 years old by a large lion demon, having to hunt when she could. As she passed a pack’s land, she saw that they were under attack by a bear demon, but she decided to wait until she thought they were dead. When she saw that everyone was, she went in for the kill, hoping to be fed for quite a while. However, she came upon a young pup by the name of Sacra and chose to spare her. They’ve been together since; Aeon forcing her to fight and hunt, while Sacra was softening her slowly over time. She doesn’t take well to strangers, even if Sacra does, and will fight to the death if she feels she has too.
Crush: She’d eat anyone who would try to like her. [Not really]
Other: Blah. >.>

Last edited by Wolfdra on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyokosecter5
New Kid
New Kid

Location : Right here, with Demose, Dyrej, Konque, and the rest of the Retaliation gang! There's no other place I'd wanna be!

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:03 am

Name: Dzetre
Born or created: Born
Species: Wolf demon
Bio: Having been abandoned as a pup, this small wolf wandered the land until it was captured by some humans when it was two, and then a mage turned it into what it is. And though it's not a very old demon monster, it is very intelligent and very powerful...and not very friendly to anything.
Crush: none
Other: It had retractable claws...almost catlike....creepy...
http://images.quizilla.com/H/HE/HEX/Hexximist/1154150347_zdemonwolf.jpg

Name: Dyrej
Color: in pic, just a bit darker
Bio: He traveled with a family pack up until recently, when he was seperated from them in a foolish ambush by humans. Most of the humans were killed, but some wolves died, and Dyrej was injured. He ran in order to survive, but wasn't able to locate his family again afterwards. Now he roams alone for the most part, looking for someone from his family, or another family to take him in. He jokes around, but he is dark a lot, you really have to get to know him in order for him to be 'nice'.
Other: none

http://faculty.evansville.edu/ck6/bstud/wolf.jpg

Name: Konque
Species: Short Faced Bear Demon
Bio: As a young bear cub, it's mother was killed, and it was taken by humans as captive. It wa kept in a cave that was blocked off from the human village, and after a few years a mage turned it into the monster it is, and now it is a huge monster.
Other: none

(Konque's picture is on it's way!)

I got more to come!
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:59 am

Name: Shira [Or Foxxy]
Species: Fox
Bio: Shira is a red fox who was part of a unusually large family. She roamed with them for a long time, a troupe which included Ako and Haro, two of the younger foxes who she played with often. One day while she was hunting she was separated from her family and was nearly caught by demons, particularly one named Thor. She had gotten crafty and tried to steal part of an elk and "was lucky to get away with her tail," as she says. She wants the demons gone ASAP and isn't afraid to take on anyone, even if they are bigger than her. She is easily intimidated and often tries to read people. She luffs shiny things.
Crush: Kaze
Other: *Shrug*

I'll get the looks in a bit, let me look...
EDIT: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/Vulpes_vulpes_sitting.jpg
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:02 am

Names: Ako and Haro
Born/Created: Born
Species: Fox
Bio: Ako and Haro are twin brothers who rarely leave each other's side. They were separated from their family by a demon and have been surviving on their own, although barely, for a while now. They finally found (or were found by) Shira and those she was traveling with.
Crush: . . .
Other:

https://2img.net/h/i81.photobucket.com/albums/j222/racefan105/fox_cubsplaying.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Hey, Just wondering if its okay to make a new character. Just figured I keep the story rolling a little with a new Char
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:31 pm

of course it's okay
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Name: Kintar
Born or created (by a mage): Made by the Earth Mage (I forgot the name and I don't want to check.)
Species: Grey Wolf (Dire.)
Looks: A Small mark on his forehead (In green, Outline only) shows that he is a demon of the Earth mage. His fur is white and his eyes are green too. He has sharper claws than most Wolves and is Larger than a child (6'11'' long 6' wide 1'10'' chest span...are those good dimensions)
Bio: He was created to kill. Kill all that he could and spread the word of the mages. he does what ever he is told (Good Doggy) and does it with a passion.
Crush: Who wants this big bad MoFo.
Other: Oh yea, He's a MoFo.

(This is the fist time my Looks is longer than my Bio)

Last edited by Odd One Out on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My bad Dimensions.)
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:14 am

liking the mark. makes me think about having one for all the demons.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:17 am

It's probably one of my favorite marks. I am so happy how he came out looks wise too.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:43 am

I hope you know 5'1 is rather small for a wolf. xD Wolves tend to be around 6.8 feet, dire wolves tend to be a bit bulkier.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Okay I'll edit it. I was eyeballing with my dog as a model. so It was kind of hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation Characters   Retaliation Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Retaliation Characters
Page 1 of 1