Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Retaliation RP

Go down 
+3
Odd One Out
Wolfdra
Wolfie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:23 am

(Okay Im lost)

Tziar looked and saw a forest near by. He looked over "No Forest bad. Forest means Danger" He said. The he saw a bush move and a rabbit leave. "But rabbit means food. And boy am I hungry" He said moving towards it
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:26 am

"You aren't one of the bad ones, are you?" Shira began to feel a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:29 am

Tziar had chased the rabbit into the forest. It was quite a funny scene. Soon the Rabbit ran out of sight and Tziar was alone
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:32 am

"No, I'm not. And thank you for not asking this in front of Sacra."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:35 am

"She didn't seem to know, and I guessed you wanted to keep it that way." Shira said. "It's good to hear than you're not a bad one. We've had our share of bad demons..."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:38 am

(You guys in a forest)

Tziar looked around looking for the rabbit until he realized that the rabbit has left and he was left lost
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:41 am

Aeon nodded slightly. "As have I. Sacra was just a pup when a demon had tried to kill her pack. I had been tracking it, but I was too late to save the rest. I killed it and has taken her with me, but I don't think she ever realized what had tried to kill them. And she's never asked me about being a demon."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:44 am

"Well, she was only a pup, so it could be possible she doesn't remember." Shira suggested.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:47 am

Tziar walked around a little while. He heard voices but they weren't threatening voices. He walked around some more trying to avoid the voices
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:48 am

"That is what I had thought."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:49 am

Tziar walked away but then he saw the rabbit. "Your mine" He said and chased after it. The rabbit hopped on his way too
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:55 am

Kaze slept in a tree above Nanook. His tail wagged in his sleep. He must of been having a good dream. A dream of rabbits and deer and elk. All of them dead. A feast in front of his eyes. Next to him, Haseo grinned cheerfully. Suddenly, Kaze tensed in his sleep. His meal was gone. The rest of his newfound pack ate it scrumptiously. Kaze pounced on the dream version of Ratri, who laughed and swatted him away.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:06 am

Tziar chased that rabbit around but had no luck. The rabbit had run off again, This time the voices were closer.
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:08 am

Kaze began mumbling in his dream, "Gimme my food you guys... That's cheating. Get your own..." Eventually after a few minutes, Kaze fell out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:11 am

Tziar heard a loud thud and looked in the direction "Could be food, or trouble...Lets hope its food" He ran towards it
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:03 am

"Why don't you want her to know? Isn't it best that she has that knowledge?" Shira inquired.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:50 am

Aeon sighed. "You've seen how she acts. I don't know if she could handle knowing that yet." She admited.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:52 am

"Maybe you could clear that, first of all, there are good demons and bad demons. I know another good demon myself." Shira suggested. "There are some neutral ones, too."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:08 am

"Hm. Maybe but..." Sacra ran up to them.

"But what?" She made a face. "Are you talking about me?
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:15 am

"We're talking about how every time we get ready to play something happens." Shira said quickly and lunged playfully for Sacra.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:25 am

Sacra barked in surprise and jumped out of the way, and swatted at her playfully. Aeon smiled a little. Thank you for letting me choose.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:41 am

Shira ducked under her paw and tackled Sacra's legs. "This is the one good thing about being small!" She barked gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:52 am

Sacra yelped in surprise. "That's cheating!" She said jokingly. Sacra growled playfully and tackled Shira to the ground. Sacra looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:24 am

Shira squirmed away from Sacra and smiled broadly. "I'm a fox! It's what I do." She prepared to post about nearly stealing from a demon, but stopped herself, giving Aeon a short glance.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:59 am

Aeon was still watching them, but stood up when Shira looked at her. "It's usually the hardest to travel at night, but we should start moving in case anything decides to attack us." Sacra looked at Shira then at Aeon. "Okay..." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Retaliation RP
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next