Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:09 pm

"Who minds McDonalds?" Kendra asked rhetorically. "And no one else really has a car. So. Well, Janice might. But."
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:20 pm

K.T. held up his hands and shook his head. "Sorry, this isn't the famous Monte, this little Sonoma can only hold like, two and a half people. Janice's TSX, however, has a back seat and should hold about four or so. If we all want to ride comfortably, I suggest two in each car." He said, hopping down from his seat on the side of the bed. "As for food, do you think they have a Krystal's nearby?"
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:29 pm

"Never had them, I wonder if they are good." I said. "Do we draw straws to see who goes where?"
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:32 pm

[ Is it too late to bother you guys with my joining? ]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:38 pm

[JUST COME BEFORE WE LEAVE PLZ LOL. COME OOOON LET'S GOOO :DD]

"Seems reasonable. I feel like someone else should be here, though..." Kendra mumbled, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:47 pm

[ OKAYOKAYOKAY. I'M HURRYIN', WOMAN. :U

Name: Ohai, I'm Cat.

"Waitwaitwait!" Came the jumbled exclamation, followed by a disheveled-looking brunette who seemingly appeared from nowhere. "Right, sorry. Late. I know. I'm Cat." her tone was laced with a thick Kiwi accent, and expression one of sheepish amusement. "Also known as Blackhole."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:49 pm

"I knew someone else was coming!" Kendra said cheerfully. "Nice to meet'cha, Cat. I'm Kendra, better known as Sadi- I mean, Mrs. Holopainen." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Cat blew a raspberry and waved her hand. "You act so formal." she grinned. "So who're all the others?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Kendra snickered and motioned to everyone in turn: "Janice - Wolfdra, Steve - Tri-O, Kyle - K.T."
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:09 pm

"Not a lot of faces." Cat observed. "Anyways. Did I hear something about supper?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:11 pm

"We're going to check out the food around here." Kendra replied.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:26 pm

"Anyone's welcome to come in my car." Janice said with a grin. She waved a hand at Cat. "We shoud've come together."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:27 pm

"The boys in K.T.'s car will suffice. Me, Cat, and Janice'll go together. Is that cool?" Kendra suggested.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:12 am

K.T. waved at Cat as she appeared, wondering where she'd come from. Apparently she'd snuck up on them on foot. He was also a little disappointed that it seemed no one knew about his favorite restaurant. Maybe it was just a southern thing. "That works." He said to Kendra's plan. "As long as Steve is okay with riding with the windows down. The A/C's busted."
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:51 am

Cat rubbed her hands together, the look of mischief in her eyes. "Sounds like a plan." she drawled, returning K.T.'s wave.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:54 am

"I prefer Windows actually. AC takes too long." I said grabbing the staff from under me. "Want me to put this on the bed."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:28 am

"Into Janice's car! Shotgun!" Kendra declared, running for the passenger's side door.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:29 am

Cat clambered into the back seat, lips pursed. "If there weren't guys around, I would so challenge you for shotgun." she mumbled, but still grinned.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:37 am

"Yeah, just toss it in there, It shouldn't blow out. You can tuck it under the toolbox if you want, though." K.T. said, patting the diamond plate box mounted on the bed behind the cab.

(Also, lol at the shotgun challenge. Good to see someone else who knows those rules.) XD
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:39 am

(...There's rules? XP)

Kendra smirked and ducked into the front seat, putting on her seat belt.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:41 am

[ Yep~ ]

Cat made herself comfortable, pulling her legs up and crossing them after buckling in.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:42 am

"My Friends don't care who's around when a challenge occurs. Besideds, do you really think I care?" I said putting my stuff in the back while looking at the tool box. "The answer to that question by the way is no."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:53 am

Janice grinned and got in, buckling herself in and looking over to K.T.'s truck. "Are you gonna lead, or me?"
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:56 am

( If Shotgun is called, it can be challenged. The challenge is; both contestants drop their pants and race for the car. Applegeeks FTW.)
http://www.applegeeks.com/comics/viewcomic.php?issue=43
http://www.applegeeks.com/comics/viewcomic.php?issue=44

"I have a feeling there might be some legal issues with that challenge beside a main road." K.T. said as he got into the truck. He leaned over and unlocked the passenger side door for Steve before buckling in. "I'll lead, I guess." He said to Janice.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:58 am

Cat stuck her head out the window. "I'm okay with illegal." she chirped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next