Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:12 am

"Who doesn't want to meet under the circumstances that we could be on some cryptid's hit-list?" Kendra asked excitedly and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:18 am

"Of course I know you." Janice said with a smirk. She nodded to Steve and grinned at K.T. "Yeah, I could see you're point." She looked at Kendra again. "I'm glad you're so excited for our apparent doom."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:19 am

"Whaddaya mean? Our impending demise is going to be put off for another hundred years." Kendra stated.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:07 am

"Well we sure aren't vampires. You're shooting there." Janice said with a grin. "What makes you so sure?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:11 am

"Mortals are the strongest beings there are if they put their minds to it. Everything's more precious when there's a limited time to live." Kendra said, cryptic. Seetheironythar? :DD
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:30 am

"Mmh. I guess so." [/failyes.]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:40 am

"...Glad to see you're enthused." Kendra mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm

"So where do we begin" I said spinning my staff "We all have one thing in common, thats obvious, and we all have the same mission, what else do you want to know.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:55 am

Janice shrugged slightly. "What else is there?" She looked over at Kendra and smirked. "Always," she said in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:30 am

Kendra plopped to the ground, crossing her legs as she sat. "One interesting fact about ourselves. Starting with..." She closed her eyes and pointed in random directions and opened her eyes. "K.T. Nothing we already know," she added.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:47 am

K.T. was content to just watch the conversation until they figured out what to do, and was surprised by the quick change in subject. Especially when he was the first target. "Me? Uh, well..." His mind quickly rifled through facts, trying to figure out which to tell. "I'm a green belt in Tai-Kwon-Do."
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Kendra's eyes lit up. "Awesome! I always wanted to do either that or karate. I had a friend who got a brown belt—and quit. Isn't that lame?" She asked, and glanced at Steve. "You next!"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:53 pm

"My Brother is a in college to be a mortician." I said with a grin, throwing the staff up. But it never made contact with my hands "And, I'm probably the least smoothest person you will see."
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:32 am

K.T. rolled his eyes a bit at Steve's 'smooth' comment before looking to Janice. "What about you, Wolfdra? Got anything to share?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:56 pm

(lolololIloveyouravatarK.T.)

Janice frowned and sighed. "I can't really think of anything. I like collecting weird things, like Beanie Babies and State Quarters. I don't do much."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:56 pm

"Well, that leaves K.T. and Kendra." I said, crouching to pick up my staff. "Who's going to go first
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:14 pm

"K.T. already said." Kendra said. "Hm, what is there for me..." She smirked. "I go through the dictionary at random intervals and write random words down. I do the same for random books I'm reading."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:23 pm

"Do you do anything with those words, or is it because you like reading?" I leaning on the staff
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:30 pm

"I'm a writer. I thought everyone knew that." Kendra said, and shrugged. "Expanding my vocabulary."
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:38 pm

(Thanks. It's from Cowboy Bebop, they're the icons used by Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV, Or Ed for short.)

"Real smooth there, Steve." K.T. said, hopping up to sit on the side of the truck's bed. He hated standing for longer than he had to. "And since you made Kendra says two facts, I think it's your turn again."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 am

"Ok, I've never been to a concert, as a spectator I mean. I have been in them but never just watching them." I said grinning. "And does it kill a man to be curious? It kills a cat yes, but does it a man?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 am

"...That's odd." Kendra said. "I've never been... never mind, I have been to a concert. Janice?"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:43 pm

"Or K.T" I said. "Why don't we walk and talk. I haven't had anything to eat in a while, and there shouldn't be a food place that far off. Who's in?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:48 pm

"I'd like to see the kind of food this place has." Kendra said, rising from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:01 pm

"Well I can already guess that the first food joint be pass will be a McDonalds, and if thats their kind of food I won't say I like it." I said "So are we taking K.T's car."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next