Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version Empty
PostSubject: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:05 am

One day, a new user came onto the Retaliation Forums. He posted one post:

Don't be afraid. 22 will die.

He deleted himself afterward, somehow.

However, everyone thought it was a hoax. His username was "I.Cold.Moth" Two days later, they all notice on the news an article talking of a tidal wave in Florida, killing 22 people. They try to write it off as coincidence, but eventually meet in the chat over it.

I.Cold.Moth registers again and comes into the chat.

Don't be afraid. 14 will die.

One day later, in the Midwest, a tornado kills fourteen.

No one can write it off now as coincidence. Terrified, they meet in the chat again as Wolfie tries to ban I.Cold.Moth. He makes it back. However, he doesn't post anything cryptic. Instead, he posts numbers at random. Everyone writes them down and separates their own numbers to take watch of. One by one, the prophecies come true with all the numbers being reported in disasters.

Once again he posts.

Don't be afraid. 19 will die.

There are 19 users on the forum.

Immediately suspecting it, all the users gather together after deciding that this is more dangerous than their identities. Two weeks later, they all meet at the border between North and South Dakota since that was the one place no disasters had taken place. Together, they have to discover who I.Cold.Moth is and try to save themselves in the process.

---

I don't think all the forum users will join this because a majority are dead. We'll figure something out. I don't know how this will go, but I watched Mothman Prophecies today and really enjoyed it. So, we'll see. This is the only info you need.

Name: [a real name, not a username]

Nothing else is required. c: If you want a weapon, something simple like a gun or knife, go ahead and put that in an 'OTHER' section that YOU ADD YOURSELF.

Depending on who joins this, I'll decide who plays I.Cold.Moth.

Savin' da world, dadadada savin' daaaaaaa world

NOTE: PRETEND THE MOVIE DOESN'T EXIST! XD
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:37 am

Wait, so all the other numbered groups died in one major event each, so we're all going to meet up to make ourselves a better target, and meet in the one place an event hasn't happened yet? That makes sense, I want in.

Name: Kyle S. (That's all you get of my real name! (Other than my middle initial, which my other name gives away.))
Other: Carries around a hunting knife. Completely legal in all states, I've checked.
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:40 am

Ahahahaha it's supposed to be ironic. (: I won't say you're in because you should be no matter what, unless there's something OUT-RAGE-OUS! 'k? 'k. c:

Name: Kendra
Other: Pocketknife. c:
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 am

Name: Steve S. (I'll just follow suit)
Other: Quarter-Staff...I have discussed this with K.T

Last edited by OddOneOut on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Do you have brass knuckles in RL?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 pm

... Boo.

Name: Janice [you know why]
Gender: If no one knows by now, I should punch you. XD Female, though.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 am

Ok CC is edited
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:02 am

But Janice is a lame name.

Waiting to see if anyone else shows up.

Edit: WOLFDRA, YOU'RE FEMALE?!?!?! NO WTF IS THIS [/sonotrly]
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:32 pm

LAWL. Yeah, I got the operation. :3 [/notrly]

*pokes topic* When is this staaaaarting?
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:52 pm

...I think we have enough to get started
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Okay here's the plan.

Active members who haven't joined this are MIRACULOUSLY SPARED although they couldn't make it to the border.

Everyone else DIES.

c: 'k we can start NOTME
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 pm

A cab rolls up to a barren road. It looks like nothing special. Just a road with a sign. It reads "Welcome to South Dakota." I get out of the car and hand the man a 50 dollar bill. I don't get change, which is fine. He looks to me as I pull a large wooden poll out of the car. "And what do you plan on doing with that stick." The cabbie yells.

"Relax. If I'm lucky I won't even need to use it. Have a good day now." I said as I let him drive off. I look at my watch, fifteen minutes early, I always like to be early. I sit down on a patch of grass next to the sign with my staff on my lap. "This is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:56 pm

A Taxi and a small red pickup pass by each other in opposite directions. The driver of the truck doesn't notice, it's just another vehicle on this road. He's looking for something else; a sign. "There it is." He muttered, slowing down to pull off to the side of the road into a small lot made for tourists wanting a picture by the sign. Gravel cracked and popped under the tires in their usual chorus as the truck stopped. The truck sat there for a minute or so, idling, as it's driver scoped out the scene and worked up the courage to get out and introduce himself. He knew he'd spoken to the people he was about to meet before, but things were different without a screen between them. Finally, the engine shut off, the door opened, and a young man stepped out. He ran a hand over his short brown hair and shrugged his shoulders to get his shirt to settle more comfortably. He looked to the boy sitting in the grass nearby, and took a breath. "You uh, You from the forum?"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:18 am

"Yea." I said getting up. "Tri-O on the forums, but just call me Steve." I said holding out my hand. "I take it your Wolfie?" I said sarcastically, it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:22 am

Precisely at that moment, another taxi pulled up and stopped abruptly at the audible shouting of a female in the back seat. She clambered out and looked over at them, and smiled despite the circumstances. She made her way over to them, still smiling, though her expression was sheepish. "Retal Forums?" She asked them hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:29 am

"Someone else has joined the party...I'm gonna say its Dead Bat" I said, yet again sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:30 am

"Really?" She asked in disbelief. "Hell, no! Kendra, better known as Mrs. Holopainen or Sadie-M. Nice to meet you." She said, crossing her arms. "And are you supposed to be LyokoSector5?" She glanced at the other boy, but said nothing to him. She just grinned.

[it's wrote like Sadie-M because that's how it's pronounced. XD]
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:50 am

The guy by the truck was about to introduce himself before Kendra showed up. He watched the little discussion between the two before shaking his head at Kendra's guess. "Nah, He's Tri-O. LS-5's taller. And no, Steve, I'm not Wolfie. It's K.T."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:52 am

"Yea, I know what Wolfie looks like, and you do not look like her." I said scratching my beard (Yes, I have one) "So who are we waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:11 am

Kendra looked between the two. "Nice to meet ya. I dunno. Some people were still supposed to be coming. I think Wolfdra said she had a definitely." She said, holding her arms behind her head in a relaxed gesture.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:12 am

"So is this the part where everyone learns about everyone or is this the part where we come up with a plan" I say with a relaxed look, in fact I actually took a more relaxed pose
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 am

"Well, it might be nice to get to know each other first to know how one another thinks. It's nice to not have to wear our fingers out to talk." Kendra said. "Besides, it's not like Big, Bad, and Ugly is going to do anything right at the moment. Hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:54 am

A small red Acura TSX [because I should be driving soon] pulled up after a few moments, with a young girl stepping out of it. She had on a dark blue jacket with blue jeans to match. Dark brown hair cascaded down her shoulders and reached past the small of her back. She had unusual gray eyes and only stood at 5 feet, 7 inches. She had dirtied Fallen 'skater' shoes that looked well worn out. She walked towards them and smirked at Kendra, looking to the other two boys. "I'm Wolfdra. My real name's Janice."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:59 am

"You know me." Kendra stated as-a-matter-of-factly. She jerked her thumb at Steve, "Steve's Tri-O," and to K.T., "And K.T. He hasn't said his real name... unless it is his real name..."
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:07 am

"Well, it is. Kinda. You can call me Kyle if you really want to." He said with a smile. Now that it seemed like everyone was here, he shut the truck's door and leaned against the bed. "It's good to finally meet you all. I just wish it wasn't under these circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version   Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version Empty

Back to top Go down

Mothman Prophecies: The Retaliation Version
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next