Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Selene closed her eyes quietly and smiled. 'Tomorrow for sure.'

---

Alistair looked around and smiled lightly before looking down at her.

---

Darius pressed the button for his floor and waited with her. The elevator stopped and he stepped out with her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Travis closed his as well. "You can have what you want from that box over there." Without opening his eyes he jerked his head toward it. "Except one thing. There's a necklace I want."

---

Autumn looked up at him and forced a small smile back at him.

---

Zerlina walked out with him and tilted her head. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Selene looked up at him and then to the box. "Why is it important?" She asked. She rested against his chest again and frowned. "Did you take your jacket off when you came in?"

---

Alistair frowned slightly before looking around again.

---

"Go our seperate ways until the morning?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm

"It belonged to both my mother and my father. It was a yin-yang necklace that they could break into two chains and two halves. You and I could share it, if you wanted." He paused, and looked down at himself. "...Uh..." He scowled. "Damn it... damn it, damn it."

---

Autumn said, "This used to be a city, didn't it?"

---

Zerlina sighed. "If you wish." She kissed him briefly, hugging him tightly, and turned to head into the office.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Selene remained silent until he realized it was gone. She looked up at him again and frowned. "Where did you leave it?"

---

"Yes, it did." Alistair mumbled. "I don't know what it's name was, though."

---

Darius kissed her back and watched her leave before limping into his room.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Travis grumbled angrily, "Back in town."

---

Autumn 'hm'ed quietly and looked around at the buildings.

---

Zerlina has nothing to post nao.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:34 pm

"Are you going to go get it?"

---

Alistairalsodoesn'treallyhaveanything
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:39 pm

"If I can." Travis mumbled with a frown.

---

ldjfakslKEFGnskzew;lqdjsktmb derpposts
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:28 pm

"I don't mind," she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:31 pm

"I won't go if you don't want me to." Travis mumbled.

[MRS HOLOPAINEN THINKS THERE'S TOO MUCH EMPTY SPACE DOWN HEER. mispelled intentionally.]
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:40 pm

"You can, I know how much it means." She said.

[Wolfy thinks so too]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Travis kissed her and stood up straight, walking out of the room with a frown and heading down the hall.

[but what do we puuuut]
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:22 am

Selene watched him go and frowned, sighing after a minute. She went over to the glass box and looked it over before spotting the diary. Curious, she lifted it up and went through it, scowling at some of the things read. When she came upon things about herself, she didn't know either to be anger or intrigued by what was written. Was this feeling she had what Travis felt when she told him about Duncan? She wasn't able to tell for sure. "Death is upon my brother," was the last entry of the diary. She set it beside the box again and looked towards the door. 'I guess I know how he feels. All of those women...' She scowled and went back over to the bed, sitting down on it.

She had flashbacks to the times when she'd flinch at his touch, even at little things. And when he had tried to... She withdrew a knife and threw it at the wall in anger. He knew what happened to her, how she'd react, and he'd always push! The fucking animal had played her! Maybe he had stayed with her in hopes of having just another slave to toy with, one he could prim... The air grew colder as she grew more enraged. "The fucking bastard," she swore under her breath. Her fists curled and she stood up. She reached for the door, but noticed a twinkled from the corner of her eye. She looked down and saw the ring again.

She frowned, her anger dissipating now. If he really was doing anything that had come to her mind, he wouldn't have done that. He wouldn't be 'marrying' her. She stared at the ground, almost in shame now, and let her hand fall back to her side. She sighed heavily and turned away. "It's not him anymore." She mumbled, reassuring herself. She walked back to the bed and sat back against the wals, pulling her knees up as much as she could. She fixed her eyes on the door, waiting for him to return.

[That's what you put. c:]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:05 am

Travis doesn't really want to go into detail... if that's okay... his creator's sucking up her creativity for her books... |:
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:18 am

loldetailswhenehgetsbaaack
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:44 am

Travis walked back into the room later on, wearing his jacket again and glanced over with a frown, his eyes almost immediately going to the knife that was set into the wall. He glanced back at her and tilted his head. "Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:55 am

"Sorta," was all she said. It made her wonder if there was others 'after' her. She could really decide how she felt. If she had to describe it, it might have been like a void. She wasn't angry [yet], and she didn't honestly know whether or not to trust him. At least while he was with her, he wasn't going after some other bitch or destroying some child's life. She sighed and laid her head back against the wall gently.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:22 am

Travis frowned and took off the jacket again, draping it over the back of a seat and heading over to sit next to her. "What was it?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:26 am

She closed her eyes so she didn't have to see him. She mumbled, "How many other women were there?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:28 am

Travis frowned. "None that mattered." He said simply. "The only ones I were serious about were in... like, school. But even then."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:33 am

"How many," she repeated. "Or did you never bother to care?"

---

Duncan had dragged his tired ass out of the hospital wing after making sure for about the 100th time that Kendra would be safe from anyone coming in. He sighed as he got to the hall that led to their rooms and made his way towards his room, which Wolf just remembered was right next door to Freia's and Zack's...
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:18 am

Travis scowled, shifting slightly, uncomfortable. "The one-timers or the ones I kept for a while?" He asked, and turned to her. He gently took her chin and made her look at him. "I won't lie to you. I doubt you'll like the answer, but I won't lie to you. All I ask is you know that they're behind me now. Behind us."

---

Freia was sitting in her room, sitting against the side of the bed and sort of 'hiding' behind it. Leo was in the room, more or less talking to the bed as he tried to make conversation with her. She winced at the sound of his voice and would give meek replies, but nothing else. He sighed in exhaustion.

"How is that boy? Mack?"

"His name's Zack." Freia said curtly.

"Yeah, him."

"He's fine." Freia murmured but said nothing else. No thanks to you. She sighed heavily and listened to him do the same thing. She knew he was struggling to find something else to talk about. Not that she was helping the conversation any.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:31 am

Selene's expression remained cool and indifferent as she looked at him. She sighed and mumbled, "All of them."

---

Duncan reached his door, and was about to go for the handle when he stopped. He heard voices from Freia's room. And recognized both voices. Bastard, what the hell did he think he was doing? He scowled angrily and moved away from his door. He went to her door and pushed the door open. His hand had left an imprint on the door, and had actually burned in. The rest of the door, however, was also burning now as he stepped inside. He looked to Freia and shot a very angry and very cold glare to the chair on the other side of the room.

"I guess our talk didn't sink in last time, did it Leo?" He growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:42 am

Travis frowned slightly, taking a measured breath and thinking to himself. He began to shrink away from her slightly and looked away, nearly on the edge of the bed before he finally spoke.

"Twenty-four or so." He mumbled.

---

Freia jumped and looked at the door and managed to say quietly, "D-Duncan, the door's on f-fire."

Leo glanced over toward Duncan coolly and sighed. "No, I suppose not. I'd like to speak to my daughter every now and then."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:02 am

"Twenty-four women!?" She seethed, losing her indifference now.

---

Duncan looked over at her, with his normal expression, and looked at the door. "I'll... get another later." He looked back at Leo, just as venomously as before. "She obviously doesn't want to even look at you, let alone talk. So kindly get your ass out of here now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next