Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:45 pm

Duncan tore off to the door and was gone before Selene could even say yes or no. She stared after him and laughed. "I guess he says yes."

---

Darius stared down at her and made a face. "Only to get away from these gazes. Not to do anything else.'"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Kendra started chuckling and said to Travis, "You just might be my hero."

"Taken." Travis said jokingly, putting an arm around Selene. I wonder what Duncan sees in her. She reminds me of a mouse. Size wise compared to what he usually goes with... better than Kairi though.

---

Zerlina smiled. "Oh. Well, that's fine." She said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:09 am

Selene grinned and kissed his cheek. "He can be pretty amazing."

Duncan returned after a few minutes, dragging the sullen and pathetic man from earlier in with him. He pulled him towards Travis and pointed at him. "You made him cry," Duncan said, sounding disgusted. "You better march over there now or else." He hissed to him. The man mumbled and started over to Travis.

---

Darius smiled and kissed the top of her hand again. "You need to get up then."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:16 am

Travis looked over and gasped, running over to him and grasping the man's hands again. "You came back! Did you change your mind?" He asked eagerly. Kendra grinned, hiding it behind her hand as she watched them.

---

Zerlina smiled and stood up, pulling him to his feet as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:24 am

The man stared at him and looked over to Duncan, who was glaring at him. He quickly looked back at Travis. "Er. I just came to apologize..."

Selene started snickering, and turned away to look at something else. 'Oh God, this is hilarious.'

---

Darius looked down at her and grinned. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:31 am

"You did?" Travis asked in wonder and grabbed his arms around the man's neck, jumping into them. "I'm tho happy!" I fucking hate you, Duncan.

Kendra eventually stumbled back to burst into hysterical giggles, unable to keep watching.

---

Zerlina nodded. "You lead."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:39 am

Duncan forced himself to keep a straight face. For about two seconds. He burst out laughing and turned away from them quickly. 'My lungs are going to ache tomorrow, but this is just too good!'

Selene started howling with laughter when she turned back to them both and used a near by wall to hold herself up with.

The man didn't seem to notice any of them, as he was preoccupied with the man in his arms. He stared at him and his mouth stayed agape before he was able to make any words come forth. "N-Not like t-that," he stuttered. "H-He made me come." He said quickly.

---

Darius nodded and started to lead the way back to the base. He eventually turned down an alleyway and headed towards an older looking house.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:42 am

Travis suddenly waited until he made sure they were watching and leaned up. As if to kiss the man's neck. But instead he went to the man's ear and whispered, "By the way, just kidding. You're a great actor though." He dropped out of the man's arms and strutted away. Very gay-like. "You're too old for me!!"

Kendra eventually slipped to the floor, almost unable to breathe from laughing so hard.

---

Zerlina followed beside him willingly, a peaceful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:16 am

The man stared at him when he leaned up, and had remained frozen, even when Travis had told him it was an act. He scowled when it finally set it. "What!?"

Duncan started laughing even heard when Travis walked away and collapsed to the floor as well. Selene had to wipe tears away from her cheeks because of how hard she had been laughing and watched Travis walking. I-I can't believe that he's the same man that would've killed him on the spot a few months ago.'

---

Darius stopped outside of it and let go of her hand. "I'm just going to check ito ut, you can stay here," he muttered before going inside.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:39 am

Travis eventually circled around several games and back to Selene, and grinned. "That good?"

---

Zerlina frowned and nodded a bit, seeming disconsoled when he went inside.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:43 am

Selene flung her arms around him in a hug and grinned. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?"

---

Darius looked around and went through quietly, drawing out a knife. He had gone through the whole of the house before he turned back to the door. He heard a gun cock, but he was unable to move in time before the bullet pierced his leg. He yelled and went to the floor, glaring back to see a boy of his age pointing a shot gun at him.

"You all think you can take whatever place you see and use it for yourself. I'm about to change that, you'll never get this house." The boy seethed, pointing the barrels at him now.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:31 pm

"I think I know." Travis teased, kissing her cheek and hugging her back with a smirk.

---

Zerlina looked up quickly upon hearing the gunshot and frowned, heading inside.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Selene smiled and hugged him tightly.

The man stared at him and Selene, scowling angrily before he stomped out of the room. Duncan, still laughing, stumbled over to them and looked up at Travis. "I think I'm in love," he said jokingly.

---

---

Darius slowly went to pull out a knife from his pocket, but the boy turned the barrels and shot his arm. Darius grit his teeth in pain and looked around the room before back at the boy. 'Zerlina, don't come.'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:15 pm

"You do?" Travis asked, then pointed toward the door. "Then go get him before he leaves!"

---

Zerlina walked through the house and into the room, hearing the gunshots, and looked over at the boy as she narrowed her eyes. "Leave him." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Duncan laughed and shook his head. "With you," he said dreamily. Selene snickered and shoved Duncan away.

"He's all mine."

---

Darius looked over at her and scowled. "No, don't-"

The boy shot his foot, causing him to yell, before he turned the gun on Zerlina. "I bet your his little bitch, huh? If we kill him, me and you could leave together..."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Travis laughed quietly and said, "Too late for me."

"And where was that going to leave me?" Kendra asked through giggles after finally managing to stand.

---

Zerlina gritted her teeth and glared at him angrily, her gaze intensifying as he spoke. She walked over to Darius, not seeming to mind how badly he was wounded at the moment [lawl], taking his gun and pointing it to the boy. "Are you sure you'd want me?" She asked mildly and pulled up her shirt to show him the scars. "Leave now."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:49 pm

"In the market for some other lucky bastard to find." Duncan said with a small grin.

---

The boy scowled and remained where he was. "I guess you get to die together then."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:52 pm

"I guess that leaves me with Louis then." Kendra said sarcastically.

"Who?" Travis asked.

---

Zerlina smirked. "I'm a better shot than you think." She turned off the safety, still watching him. "I don't want to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Duncan suddenly scowled. "No, he'd be dead before that."

Selene shrugged lightly.

---

"But see, I do want to kill you." He shot Darius in the leg again before shooting at her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:02 pm

"I was only kidding." Kendra teased lightly.

Travis raised an eyebrow. "Should we leave them to it then?"

---

Zerlina was already shooting at his gun arm the second he had turned the gun on Darius, poised to jump into a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Duncan grumbled.

Selene shrugged and looked up at him. "Maybe."

---

The boy nearly let go of the shotgun and shot at her once again, trying to keep his aim steady.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Kendra went over and hugged him tightly.

Travis looked at her and shrugged as well.

---

Zerlina ducked to the side and shot at his legs.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Duncan hugged her back.

Selene smirked and whispered into his ear, "We could go mess around."

---

The boy went to one knee and scowled at her, shoot at her again.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:45 pm

"I think you should do something like that." Kendra teased.

Travis frowned, simply glancing at her stomach.

---

Zerlina jumped forward, effectively avoiding the bullets, and kicked him in the chin to send him back into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:48 pm

"I'd be funnier then Travis." Duncan grinned.

Selene followed his gaze and scowled slightly.

---

The shotgun flew out of his gr ip when he hit the wall. He looked back at her with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next