Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:24 pm

(AND THEN ANOTHER DRAGON FLIIIIIES)

Kendra frowned and looked up at him. "You don't have to, I can walk."

---

Travis shook his head quickly, as if trying to shake the images away. "Y-Yeah..."

---

Charlie growled. "This one will die. You don't see me angry often, and you're going to be surprised."

---

Zerlina took a few steps away from him. She simply didn't answer him, setting her jaw and looking for some escape route.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:50 pm

"No, it's alright." He kissed her cheek and walked to the door.

---

"Are you sure?"

-

Grace looked up at him and shook her head. "No you won't. You wouldn't reduce yourself to that." She looked at Morrigan, who looked back at her. "I'd be surprised if she didn't kill the one who did this."

---

Melvin sighed and slapped the back of her head. "Answer me."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:54 pm

"Thank you." Kendra sighed after a bit, rolling her eyes.

---

Travis nodded earnestly.

-

"She won't have to." Charlie said. He pulled his knife out of his pocket. "I'll be back, Morrigan." He promised her and kissed her forehead.

---

Zerlina winced and looked at him in irritation. "He's taken me out before." She mumbled reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Duncan grinned and stepped out, walking down the hall.

---

Selene sighed. "Alright."

-

Grace scowled and looked up at him. "Charlie, do you have any idea what you're doing? You are the Binary, you should know better." She narrowed her eyes. "You're going to lower yourself to them?"

Morrigan grumbled at Grace and looked up at Charlie.

---

"And what did he tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:19 pm

"I would say this seems embarrassing, but it's not."

---

Travis smirked a bit and started rubbing her hair the wrong way again.

---

Charlie looked back at her and scowled. "Then I at least need to threaten him with punishment." He pointed to Morrigan. "She is a guest here! She is meant to be safe!!"

---

"I don't know. I didn't listen."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:43 pm

"Why would this be embarrassing?"

---

Selene scowled playfully and swatted his hand away.

---

"No Soul Searcher is safe until they've taken the test." Grace said calmly. "But it's not to say that I agree with what they did to her." Grace added coldly, "You are no longer the replacement Harbinger, so you need to inform Leliana."

---

Melvin sighed and took out the knife. "Here."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:53 pm

"Just simply being carried." Kendra grinned.

---

Travis made a pouting face.

---

Charlie glared back at her colddly and said once again, "Morrigan, I'll be back," and walked out. He went down the hall in the direction he came from to go find the human that had attacked her.

---

Zerlina glared at the knife, stepping away from it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:05 pm

"Oh." Duncan said, as if he was disappointed.

---

Selene pouted back at him.

---

Grace looked after him and looked down at Morrigan. Morrigan looked back at her, saying nothing.

---

Melvin forced it into her hand and pulled her towards a room.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 pm

"...What?" Kendra looked up at him.

---

Travis made his bottom lip jut out, trying to keep a straight face.

---

Charlie went back down the hall until he spotted the man and grabbed him by his shirt collar, throwing him into the wall and pointing the knife up to his neck. "How dare you?!"

---

Zerlina began to yank against him immediately, cursing at him in frustration and trying to stab him instead.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:03 pm

"I like carrying you." Duncan said.

---

Selene also tried to keep a straight face, but started snickering after a moment.

---

The man scowled at him. "What did I do? I did nothing wrong."

---

Melvin didn't seem to mind as he pushed the door open, seeing a boy cowering in a corner of the room. He pulled her in, slammed the door shut and locked it before finally leading her over to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:16 pm

"I like you carrying me, too." Kendra agreed.

---

Travis grinned and grabbed her, hugging her tightly, yet still gently.

---

Charlie sliced down his shoulder. "Innocent until proven guilty!!" He seethed in anger.

---

Zerlina stared at the boy for only a few seconds before trying desperately now to yank away from Melvin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Duncan made a face. "Then why is it embarrassing?"

---

Selene smiled and hugged him back.

---

The man yelled and grabbed his shoulder, glaring back at Charlie. "Why do this!?"

---

Melvin grabbed her other arm so that he was behind her and kept pulling her towards the boy. He shied away, as if it'd help, before Melvin stopped with her in front of the boy. "You better listen well," Melvin growled before taking hold of the wrist that had the knife. "You corner then, cut off any routes of escape. They usually hide out in rooms or closets." He laughed slightly. "You lean in for the kill," he lifted her wrist up to the boy's throat, "and then..." He swiped it along until it was to the other side. "They die, it's as simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:37 pm

"It is if it's anyone else."

---

Travis looked over her shoulder to the silhouette that was by a bed now. He made a face.

---

"Why would you do that to her?!" Charlie demanded.

---

"No!!" Zerlina exclaimed as they had cornered him. She continued to shriek profanities and insults, but went silent after the boy was killed. She simply stared in horror at the blood pooling and shook slightly, shutting her eyes. "N-No..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Duncan smirked and kissed her cheek. "I don't think I'd let anyone else do that."

---

Selene didn't seem to notice as she kissed his cheek.

---

"I don't know who you're talking about."

---

Melvin scoffed at her and leaned against the wall to watch her. "It's like riding a bike, you get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Kendra grinned. "Good." She thinks they should be near the hospital wing now, lawl.

---

Travis leaned back, still holding her.

---

"Is that so? Whose blood is this?" Charlie grabbed his hand and held it up to his face, and then punched him in the face. "It's no one else's around here! You're going to fucking pay for this."

---

Zerlina scrambled away from the body and threw the knife away. She shook her head quickly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:20 pm

lolfine

Duncan walked inside and walked over to Acacia's bed solemnly, setting her down on the ground neext to Dylan.

---

Selene smiled and snuggled into him.

---

The man yelled when he was punched and scowled angrily at him. "Why the hell would you care!?" He asked before he could stop himself.

---

Melvin sighed and watched her, not about to offer her comfort.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Kendra held herself up and looked down at Acacia, frowning worriedly. She glanced at Dylan.

---

Travis rested his head on hers.

---

Charlie punched him in the face again. "She's my friend." He growled and punched him in the stomach.

---

Zerlina ever so slowly stood up, still shaking. She looked toward the body regretfully and suddenly turned, leaving the room unsteadily.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Duncan frowned and also looked at Dylan. He hadn't moved at all, even from the night before.

---

Selene smiled again and hugged him more tightly.

---

The man nearly doubled over, but laughed anyway. "A girl like that isn't a 'friend.' How long have you been see that girl?" He smirked. "How many times did you have to get away?"

---

Melvin stood up and followed her over to the door.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:06 am

Kendra frowned and touched Dylan's arm to make him aware of their presence if he wasn't already.

---

Travis grunted a bit and smirked.

---

Charlie stabbed him in the thigh and shoved him to the ground. "Several, but that doesn't matter to you. You will pay for this, and if you ever come near her again, I'll kill you."

---

Zerlina waved him away quickly. "Go, I think I'm going to be sick." She said swiftly, going down the hall to find the restroom.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:52 am

Dylan looked over to her hesitantly before looking back at Acacia.

---

Selene kissed him and grinned.

---

The man yelled again and scowled at him. "So are you when Leliana finds out about this."

---

Melvin didn't move from where he was, watching her leave. 'I wonder if she'll try through a window in there or something.'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:06 am

Kendra looked back at Acacia, not speaking.

---

Travis grinned against her lips, kissing her back.

---

Charlie scowled as well. "I'll tell her. You'll be surprised, prick."

---

Zerlina found the restroom and stumbled inside to the toilet, throwing up into it. She was unable to keep the vision of the boy choking on his blood out of her mind. She slumped down to the floor, choking back tears with difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 am

Dylan hung his head, shamefully, and muttered something under his breath.

---

Selene pulled back after a moment and smiled lightly.

---

The man scowled at him. lol almost typed her. ;D

---

Melvin walked to the bathroom, to hear if she'd leave, and leaned against the wall. 'This is why I don't ever change anyone.'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:50 am

Kendra frowned and put a hand on his shoulder. "You okay?"

---

Travis smiled back at her.

---

Charlie kicked him to the side and turned, walking down the hall.

---

I-It wouldn't do any good to run. Zerlina thought to herself, slowly sitting up. She bit her lip, still shaking. Th-that's it, right? She thought hopefully. Ever so slowly she straightened up, getting to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:02 am

"No, I can't protect her." He said quietly.

---

"I love you."

---

The man struggled up and glared after him.

---

Melvin sighed, taking out the second knife. He balanced it on his pointer finger [lolnotice anything?] and smirked when it stayed in place.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:09 am

"Yes, you can." Kendra replied, as quietly as he did.

---

"I love you too."

---

Charlie kept going down the hall... er... was he supposed to go back...?

---

[Like father like son~]

Zerlina slowly walked out without looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next