Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:16 am

Duncan made a face. "Maybe, we'll see."

---

Selene stepped into another room and scanned it quickly, looking suspicious. She walked towards a closet and pulled it open, finding a young boy in there. He stayed up at her with large eyes and tried to shrink deeper into the closet. She stared at him for a moment and shook her head quickly. 'It's not your child.' She grabbed his wrist and jerked him forward. She stabbed him in the back and pulled it out before stabbing it through his throat.

Staring down at the boy again, she turned quickly and left, going back to the room she had split away from Travis. Her stomach, which had been mildly tingling had stopped, but she didn't seem to notice or care much. She stopped and waited for him, looking around the house again.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am

Freia shrugged and started walking again, looking curious.

---

Travis stepped into the room after a few moments and looked over toward her, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 am

Duncan followed her.

---

Selene forced a light smile. "Did you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 am

Freia trotted down the hall, still holding Zack's hand and smiling as they passed people.

---

Travis nodded. He frowned after a moment. "Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:13 am

Zack smiled as well and looked at the people they passed before looking back to her.

---

"No, nothing important." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:15 am

Freia thinks something should happen.

---

Travis sighed. "If you say so."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:27 am

Zack does too.

---

Selene smiled. "Should we go to another house before going back?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:53 am

After they had gone through the [entiiiiiiiire] base, Freia decided they could go along the walls. They were doing so now, peacefully. She began to skip joyfully, happy at being outside in the sunlight without the smell or sight of blood haunting the grounds.

Not far off, a Soul Searcher with a gun was creeping after them with a grin.

---

"If you want to, my love." Travis said simply.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:58 am

Duncan was trailing behind her still, cradling Kendra in his arms lovingly.

Zack was walking beside Duncan as well, unaware of the Soul Searcher coming from behind.

---

Selene kissed him with a smile. "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:22 am

Kendra had rested against him peacefully, but was still looking around and making mental notes of certain landmarks.

The Soul Searcher suddenly aimed his gun at Zack carefully and shot toward the base of his back and spine.

---

Travis wrapped an arm around her. "To the base or another house?" He asked as he walked out with her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:33 am

Duncan stopped as soon as he heard the gun shot and pulled Zack out of the way with him. He set Kendra down and turned back, his demeanor having done a complete 360.

---

Selene smiled and sighed contently. "To another house."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:41 am

Kendra grabbed Zack's arm and limped back carefully to where Freia was standing, frozen. Kendra moved them both back into the edge of an alley, scowling. Can't do a goddamn thing.

The Soul Searcher grinned and suddenly recognized Duncan, his expression going pale. Shit, he... dominated in the fight at the other base... He thought in worry. I'm screwed. He raised the gun, pointing it toward his chest.

---

Travis nodded. "You pick."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 am

Duncan pulled a knife and walked towards him quickly, glaring menacingly. He twirled the knife between his fingers, seeming to think of backing off. He suddenly threw it at lightning speed and sped forward towards him.

---

Selene pulled him along gently for a few minutes before stopping. She pointed to a rather large house. "There."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:26 am

The Soul Searcher danced back quickly, shooting the gun at him.

---

Travis glanced over toward it and nodded. "There'll be a few more in here than there was there."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:35 am

Duncan pulled another knife and deflected it before stabbing it towards his stomach.

---

Selene smirked and walked towards it. "Come on then."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:49 am

The Soul Searcher jumped to the side and sliced toward Duncan's face.

---

Travis walked beside her, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:04 am

Duncan grabbed the Soul Searcher's wrist and smirked almost devilishly. He twisted it as quickly as he could before punching him in the jaw.

---

Selene went inside and looked around the house again.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:09 am

The Soul Seacher stumbled back, putting his good hand to his jaw and growlling slightly, glaring at him.

---

Travis sighed. "Split up again?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:22 am

He suddenly punched him in the stomach to make him double over and slammed him to the ground. He growled through clenched teeth, "Are you here because Fortune sent you here? How the hell did you find us?"

---

Selene nodded and kissed him before walking to one of the other rooms.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:31 pm

The Soul Searcher glared up at him angrily. "I wanted some kills and just followed you all here when you came! I just decided to hang back until someone like those three" —he motioned to the others— "came out to play." He suddenly shot toward his legs rapidly.

---

Travis kissed her back and retreated to another room as well, smirking. It's been way too long.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Duncan made a face of pain and punched him in the face as hard as he could. "Well you've just gotten yourself a world of pain, congratulations."

---

Selene stopped inside a room and looked around, taking out her knife. 'Hm...'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:17 pm

The man yelled out and grabbed Duncan's fist, twisting it and pulling himself up.

---

Travis walked into one of the many rooms and tapped the tip of the blade on his chin as he walked through it and searched. He closed his eyes to concentrate again and heard nothing. Scowling, he went into the next room and immediately saw a young man in a room, holding someone close who was obviously dead. As Travis moved closer, he stopped. The dead woman he held had been pregnant. With a scowl he shoved away thoughts of having to hold Selene like that. His case was malnutrition—Selene was in good care.

"Please, kill me." The man said, shaking him out of his thoughts. "Quickly."

"You think Soul Searchers have mercy?"

"I think you'd kill me anyway..." The man mumbled. "But not quickly, if you had no mercy. Please..."

Pathetic, Travis would have wanted to say. But there was no fear in the man's eyes, nor grief or rage. Just a solemn man waiting for his fate to be awarded. Would Travis be like that if someone happened to Selene? He walked over with a frown. "Stand." The man obeyed, resting the woman against the wall carefully. Travis took out his gun that he hadn't used in a while and checked to make sure it had ammo. He put it over the man's throat and watched his expression carefully. Still no fear. Travis ended up having to close his own eyes.

"Thank you," The man managed before he was cut off by the bullet and his own blood choking him. He fell back lifelessly. Travis stared at him for a while longer before taking a blanket the man had been using and threw it over the body before walking out, his expression troubled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Duncan wheeled about so that he was facing his back and slammed his fist into the side of his head as hard as he could. Before he could react, Duncan kicked the back of his knee to knock him to the floor, pinning him down with his foot. "I told you so."

---

Selene went through the rooms one by one, but she found nothing. She was about to leave the kitchen she heard something whiz through the air behind her. She jumped back and turned to see an elderly woman wielding a frying pan. She stared at her and tilted her head to the side. The woman suddenly struck towards Selene's stomach. Scowling, Selene jumped back once again and pulled out a gun, pointing it towards the woman's face. "Do what you'd like, you damned bitch. All of you have caused my family to die anyway. But you will not survive to have that child."

Selene stared at her, hesitant to pull the trigger now. Normally it wouldn't bother her, but... that? She blinked, trying to figure it out. Before she could, the woman swung it towards her again. Selene moved back just barely and suddenly shot several rounds into the older woman. When she stopped, the woman's body fell with a thud to the floor, several bullet wounds in her now. Selene stared down at her, and suddenly started to shake in anger, turning back to the main room. 'Nothing's going to happen.'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:50 pm

The Soul Searcher yelled out in surprise and reached up, grabbing Duncan's ankle and trying to yank it off.

---

Travis looked up at her when she walked in and immediately frowned. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Duncan pushed down on his bank and eventually positioned himself so that his knee was dug into his back. He took out a knife and stabbed it into the Soul Searcher's back, slowly tearing it down. "Have you gone back to the Headquarters at all? Tell me truthfully, or I have more painful methods to get the information."

---

Selene looked up at him and frowned, glaring towards the door. "The woman in there tried to kill me, saying I wouldn't live to have the baby."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next