Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death Note: Rewrite

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Ferren contemplated his response. "Well, I'm more than happy to assist you in whatever you might need. I gather you know all too well how dull it can become here at the academy." he let out a short laugh, his eyes straying to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:47 pm

"A successor could be found. I'd have to start now, if I had to look for one." She said with a mumble. "At the moment there's not anyone I could trust." She added.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Kate laughed quietly. "I was like you at one time. I had to stay in that academy for a while myself. Though, right now, it could be that I'm in a secluded academy of my own..." She kicked her feet into the air while she talked. "If anything comes up I need assistance with, I'll let you know." She assured him.

---

"Just when would there ever be someone for you to trust?" Ryuk asked incredulously, still eyeing the dresser.

Last edited by Mrs. Holopainen on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Ferren spat out the mutilated pen cap. "I look forward to it." he said with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Kate paused. "F, has anything happened there regarding anyone else? I hadn't heard anything since A... decided to give up." She edited smoothly, frowning and turning her attention to the phone lying on the table.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Ferren though he heard hesitation in her voice, though he chose not to comment. "No, there's been nothing out of the ordinary. People do still dance around questions as to whatever it was that happened to A, though they have the sense to not ask outright."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:52 pm

"I wouldn't blame them if they wondered. I'm sour over it happening, knowing I'm at fault. However, it can't be helped." Kate sighed dismally.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:18 pm

"I'm not really sure. It'd have to be someone that would never betray me." She looked back over at him. "And just what do you find so interesting over there?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:27 pm

"Nothing at all." Ryuk said, making eye contact with her. "So you're going to become a ruler of a new world. Hnh." He mumbled half to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Lily nodded, watching him carefully now.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:06 am

Ryuk grumbled. "This is boring now." He stared at the ceiling, or seemed to be. He was really looking back at the dresser.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 am

"Sorry to disappoint you," Lily scoffed, turning back to the notebook and forgetting him for a moment. She started looking through the wanted lists once again, pen in hand to write down the hands quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:17 am

Ryuk watched her until she was fully immersed in what she was doing and ever so slowly stood up and crept over to her dresser. He pulled open a drawer and his eyes widened. Ryuk is now an apple-loving pedo. He began to go through the undergarments in absolute absorption.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:45 am

Lily paid him no mind, completely focused now on writing down names. When would the deaths be announced? Would they have even been known about yet? It was nearly lunch, so maybe they'd be checking up on prisoners... It felt exhilarating, having this much power.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 am

Ryuk went back over to the bed with an upper-body undergarment over his eyes, seeming confused. "Who're you to judge these criminals?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:03 am

"I've had one ruin my life. I should know as good as anyone what they-..." She had turned around as she had spoken, but had not noticed the thing over his eyes right away. She stared at him, and then trailed her eyes over to the open drawer. She felt her eye twitch. "Take it off," she said through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:07 am

"Criminals ruin people's lives daily, it's their nature. So who are you to judge, as a common folk?" Ryuk asked, evidently not hearing her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:14 am

"I said take it off." She growled, not answering him.

-

Downstairs her father had opened the door in time to here her yell something. He wasn't clear on what though. He started to head up to her room. "Lily?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:16 am

Ryuk sighed heavily. "Isn't it something that you wear for fashion or something?" He inquired, but took it off and tossed it across the room, looking similar to a little boy. "I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 am

Lily went forward and caught it before it fell to the ground and stuffed it into the drawer before closing it again. "No. You don't know much about women, do you?"

As he drew closer to the room he heard even more talking but could still not make it out. "Lily?" He called more loudly.

Her eyes shot towards the door and back at the notebook. Without waiting for him to answer, she went over and took the book, heading back to the drawer. Opening it reluctantly, she shoved aside differently colored under garments and laid it down before covering it up. She closed it quickly and turned back to the door. "Yes Dad?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:27 am

"Not really." Ryuk admitted and went over, staring over her shoulder into the drawer while she hid the notebook. He pulled open the drawer and simply stared inside after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 am

Lily glared at him and slammed the drawer shut. She looked around the room quickly and her eyes fell on the napsack. Her cellular phone was safely tucked away in one of the inside pockets. It would give her a cover, but if it rang her plan would backfire. She didn't have to go get it though, as her father knocked on the door and tried to open it but found it locked. "Lily, are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I thought I heard you talking with someone."

"I was just on the phone was all."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:50 am

Ryuk sighed and sat down, watching the both of them. "You didn't tell me your name. I didn't know it 'till now." He said absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:52 am

"So you take the blame, eh?" Ferren let out a short bark of laughter. "Regardless. I hope to be able to gain your trust soon."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:53 am

Lily looked over at him but said nothing. Her father sighed form the other side of the door. "Alright, that's all I was wondering. Dinner'll be soon." He said before leaving. She sighed.

"You didn't ask. I'm Lily Harding."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Rewrite
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next