Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death Note: Rewrite

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:04 am

"It's an honour ot make your acquaintance." Ferren replied, and he smiled, though Kate couldn't see it. He felt that people couldn't usually tell the genuine from the false, and usually, he was pretty damn false. Now was one of those times in which he didn't have the energy to bother faking anything. So, genuine he was. "And simple compulsion? That's something I didn't expect from my superior." he admitted with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:23 am

Kate hugged her knees as he spoke and chuckled in response. "That's what I'm meant to be. Unexpected." She replied. "I've simply solved all the cases I've taken on and I have nothing to do at the moment. So I decided to check up with some people. You'll understand if I request you keep this conversation between the two of us." She said, not a question.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:33 am

Lily kept moving, glancing at her napsack in a paranoid manner. After a bit though it became just a casual glance, and soon faded all together. She sipped at her soda, trying to keep track of her thoughts. If she was to use this like she had to those men she could simply kill whoever she wanted. She'd have to be careful of who it was, of course. She pursed her lips and arrived at her home, going inside to find no lights on. It was usually a sign that someone was in the house. She flicked on the light in the hall and passed through to the kitchen. She tossed her cup in the trash and retrieved a can of Dr. Pepper before heading up to her room.

When she was inside, she locked the door and dug through the napsack, finding the notebook and pen. She tossed it onto the bed and set the napsack on the floor. If she could get away with something like that, she'd be powerful, people would fear her. Not that she'd dare to use her real name to get across something like this. She could never risk that.

---

Watari is just going to be quiet for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:45 am

Ryuk followed her into her room, but slid into the shadows. He watched her, now fully immersed at the idea that he could find out more about human females. That would be something to talk to the Shinigami about whenever he went back. He waited for something to happen and suddenly caught sight of something red within the camouflage of a basket on Lily's desk.

"Apple!" He exclaimed to himself and jumped for it, completely forgetting his camouflage of shadow. He snatched it out of the basket and shoved it whole into his mouth, chewing it and swallowing it within seconds. Once it was gone, he remembered what had just happened.

"...Well, shit." He turned to look at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:50 am

"But of course," Ferren replied, grinning in response. "Despite your unexpected tendency, that much is at least expected." he dislodged the pen cap with his teeth and began to chew on it, adding contemplatively. "I ask this simply because I myself do not know. How many compete to be called second, after you?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:54 am

Lily had froze mid motion in the action of grabbing the notebook to stare back at him, the color completely drained from her face. When he looked at her, she let out a shrill scream, and moved back to the wall of her room. She tried to force herself to make any coherent thought, but her mind wouldn't have it at the moment. She just stared wordlessly, feeling her body shake from the shock.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:21 am

Ryuk stared at her and suddenly snickered. "Writing names, or still staring at it?" He walked over to observe the notebook and looked at her. "Don't look at me like that. I'm the Death God of that notebook."

---

Kate let out a quiet "Hmm" as she contemplated. "I haven't really thought about it. To be honest, I was going to interview some of you anonymously—though, this could be our interview, though you know who I am right now." She sighed. "I'm hoping I won't have to worry about it for a while, but you are correct, I need to focus on that. Anything could happen." She said, suddenly grim.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 am

"You-You're a Death God?" She asked hoarsely, looking over at the notebook now. She seemed to make some connection as she let out a breath of air, calming herself down. "Then is there some punishment I have? I did write in it, yes. Am I supposed to go to hell now?" She asked, looking up at the Death God.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:41 am

(WE. ARE. GOING. TO. HAVE. A. MIKAMI.

DELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETEEEEEEEE)

Ryuk burst out laughing, stepping back in his hysterics. He finally stopped and looked back at Lily. "Of course not." He said. "Nothing happens to you until the time you die."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:48 am

Lily stared at him and picked up the book again. "Then I can keep writing in it, until I do die?" She asked again, staring up at him.

[lolfailyey]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:50 am

"There's no price for it until then." Ryuk said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:11 am

Lily grinned and took her pen, heading towards her laptop that was on a desk in the room. "Well, is your name just Death God, or can I call you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:46 pm

"You can call me 'Ryuk.'" The Shinigami said, watching her intently. "Do you have more apples?" He asked, not seeming to care if she even had a name or not. He paused slightly. "I should tell you that when the time comes for you to die, it will fall to be my responsibility to end your life. But not until then."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Lily paused as well. She took it into consideration and seemed to be fine with it. "There's more in the basket, near the bottom. But please be gently. I'd rather not have fruit strewn all over." She said, turning on her laptop. She opened an Internet window and started to search for multiple things, even opening other windows for more search results.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Ryuk had already lunged for the basket and stacked the fruit onto the desk until he found the apples, and began to shove them all into his mouth, two at a time. He said, muffled, "Apples are so... juicy!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Lily looked back to observe him, looking back at the fruit basket. She didn't comment when he spoke, only looking back at her computer. 'I wonder if I'm insane.' She smiled coyly at her thought and quickly started to write down names that came in the search results. After just a few moments, she looked at the product of her diligent penmanship. At least two full pages were filled with many names now, with more than half of the third page filled in. Grinning at her work, she looked back to Ryuk again. "Can just anyone see you? Can animals see you?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:29 pm

"Nah, only those who touch the Death Note." Ryuk said, looking for more apples even though he had finished them. His face turned into half-a-pout and he looked at her. "Who are you killing?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:43 pm

"Oh, good. I won't have to get rid of the cat then." Lily muttered, exiting out of some of the results of her search. "I've been doing searches on the Most Wanted lists of states in the USA. They should all be dying of heart attacks fairly soon. When they do, people are going to begin to wonder who's doing it all. A simpleton would be able to piece together that the ones dying are convicted criminals." She slid in a sly grin before saying, "When they do, I'm going to make them realize that there's another power at work. That it's just me." She stood elegantly and turned to face him. "I'll make everyone think twice about doing something immoral, lest they end up dead like everyone else.

I'm going to make a difference, make the world into a better place. Only those pure of heart will be left, and there will be no more pain in the world." She looked up at him at the end of her speech, watching for his movements and reaction to her.

Last edited by Wolfdra on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Ryuk didn't seem impressed. He continued to search through the fruit for apples while she spoke. When she finished he glanced at her and turned to her. "Why go to all the trouble? Criminals die anyway, don't they?" He asked, tilting his head. He threw the fruit carelessly into the basket and grumbled to himself. "And if you do that, you'll be the last evil person left. A devil of a pure world."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Lily pressed her lips into a line and but smirked again. "There's many crimes that go unpunished, unaccounted for. I'll be bringing their judgment much faster than court hearings or death sentences." She turned back to the book. "They won't see me as evil. Why would they? I'm doing the world a service that it wouldn't get otherwise. What's the point of having the notebook if I can't use it for this?" She placed her hand on it again. "I'm going to be the ruler of the new world I've created."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:34 pm

"And what about when you're dead?" Ryuk inquired, going over and sitting down on her bed, watching Lulu like a child watching TV. He thought of many things he could point out, but it would fall upon deaf ears. He also just didn't feel like talking. He wanted to be lazy, so he said nothing while waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:47 pm

She looked at him and shook her head. "I'll do this until the day I die. I don't care what it's going to do. I'm going to rid the world of malice, no matter the costs."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:07 pm

"But it'll come back once you die. What then?" Ryuk clarified, looking at her drawer to her dresser inconspicuously.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:12 pm

"There's others that I know share my view. There has to be. They'd finish whatever I couldn't." She said in a huff and tilted her head. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 pm

"And how, if you don't have a Death Note? Are you going to find some kind of successor?" Ryuk asked, totally disregarding her question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Rewrite
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next