Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:44 am

Callum caught himself before he would stumble. His newest status as a prisoner did little to dampen his pride, though he kept his posture hunched as his eyes sought out Danial and Nicolas. He would be insane to not be worried about what was to happen, and he would be a filthy liar if he were to even try to convince himself that he wasn't afraid of death.

--

Gavrie said nothing as Julia left, only standing to seek out a shirt. Seeing as the poor Russian ginger was on a rather short fuse at the moment, his head whipped to stare at the stranger in the doorway. "Who the hell are you?" he growled. "Get out. I will not hesitate to kill you." he turned away, effectively dismissing the man in the Russian's unstable mind.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:51 am

Daniel glanced over and met Callum's gaze. He didn't look worried expression-wise, but his body was rigid with hatred and undoubtably, anxiety.

---

"How long's she been with you. God damn. Three, four weeks?" He asked with a scowl. "Usually she spends one week and goes onto someone else! I've been hitting on her and she doesn't notice. Are you forcing her to stay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:00 am

Callum held Daniel's gaze for a moment before lowering his eyes and allowing Charlie to lead him on. Not like he could do anything about it.

--

Gavrie was silent for a long moment as he simply approached the man, letting his eyes wander down his body. Yes, he knew he was being a creep. But he really didn't care. His hand then shot out impossibly fast to clamp around the man's throat, and he effectively threw him to the ground. "What did you say about her?" Gavrie snarled, lifting him again by his throat only to slam him back down.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:03 am

Charlie was dragging him. Yey.

---

The man stared up at him and scowled darkly. "You're holding her against her will against having more relationships, aren't you! She's had so many before, and now she won't quit with yours!" The man exclaimed. "It should be my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:23 am

Callum is walkin'. Wewt.

--

Gavrie's eyes flashed dangerously. "How dare you say that of her," he spat. "Who are you to say it's your turn? She has free will to leave me if she so chooses." Kill him. Now. Do it. You have power. Ivanka hissed coaxingly. Bend his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:42 am

The man suddenly started chortling with laughter. "You don't know?" He asked of Gavrie, looking at him with amusement and incredulity.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Selene only kissed him back weakly, and went with him into the group of humans. When she felt his gaze lift, she had relaxed slightly, but only slightly.

Acacia looked over at Kendra and looked down at her arm. Dylan made a slight sneer, but she mumbled something to him, causing him to look the other way. Waiting until nearly everyone was gone, she stepped forward, looking back at Kendra to see if she'd do the same. "Come on," she said softly.

Nicolas kept a stern, indifferent facade on his face, looking over every once in a while to Daniel and Callum. He noticed their exchange but turned away before Daniel could see his face fully. He was a tad worried, it was to be expected. He knew that death was just a heartbeat away, but he had an unusual sense of calm and pride. He wouldn't allow himself to show how worried he was, not to a soul.

---

Darius wasn't aware of her emotional reflecting until she had stiffened, he had caught that. He looked down as she had sighed, but he looked slightly concerned. "What is it? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Waaalking.

--

"Don't know what...?" Gavrie asked with a frown. His accent was beginning to thicken.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:39 am

[Shall we skip to the new base?]

---

Zerlina simply shook her head. "It's nothing." She said indifferently.

---

The man suddenly chortled with laughter. "That's hilarious." He said, grinning. "Your girlfriend's a player." He said, watching him. "Goes for every good-looking guy there is. Don't know where the hell she picked you up though."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:46 am

[yesssss]

---

"Are you sure?" He asked with a frown. "We could go back, if you need too."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:53 am

Everyone trudged onward, as the day ever so slowly progressed into night as the sun left their view and the bright full moon took its place. The captives were held at gunpoint at all times, and everyone was beginning to get exhausted. Many began to walk with their eyes closed or actually managed to fall asleep all the while they were walking. Charlie stopped instantly. "Stop." He hissed as everyone behind him came to a grudging halt. "You can't see it. They have it camouflaged at night," He said, "See that enormous black spot in the sky?" At a few nods, he looked back. "That's the base."

Charlie stepped forward, reaching his hand forward until it touched a wall. He began to walk along it, searching for a door when one suddenly flung open a little ahead of him, about ten people with actual machine guns racing to surround them.

"Who are you?!"

---

Zerlina scowled and shook her head. "I'm fine. I was just thinking about subjects I shouldn't be thinking about."
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:33 am

Callum blinked his bleary eyes, not quite registering the people surrounding him with massive guns. "Oh. People."

--

Gavrie frowned. "E-excuse me...?" [ lame post is lame. ]
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 am

Nicolas had closed his eyes, but had continued to walk. He was well aware of the guns that surrounded the three of them, but he wouldn't give himself away. He stopped when he was commanded, and smirked slightly when the humans appeared, seemingly from no where. 'How interesting. They're prepared for anything, aren't they?' He looked back at the crowd behind him, his eyes just briefly meeting with Selene's. He smirked again when she turned her's away and looked back at the path before him. 'Things will play in our favor.'

---

Darius tilted his head and sighed. "Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 am

"Charlie Cean, Binary!" He called to them. Almost instantly a few guns lowered, but were still raised just slightly.
"We've been attacked by Soul Searchers and this is what's left of us." Charlie said gravely. "We need a new sanctuary."

"We saw the smoke." One person said thickly. "We had wondered, but..." He trailed off. The leader of the ten people stepped forward and frowned.

"What of the Harbinger, Trinary, Tessary, and Elder?" The leader asked.

"Kidnapped, unconscious, kidnapped, dead." Charlie said curtly. There were murmurs of response. Charlie lifted up the staff pointedly. "The Elder has asked us to move here, and here is the proof." He declared. "Please, allow us refuge."
The men lowered their guns at a choppy signal from the leader. "Come in." He said quietly. Charlie nodded and waved a hand, motioning them forward as he turned and stepped inside instantly, flanked by the machine gunsmen. The leader spotted Charlie's signet on his ring finger and sighed, knowing he wasn't being tricked.

"Wait!" Someone declared upon seeing Nicolas. "What's this trash?"

"Prisoners to trade for the Harbinger and Tessary and another human who was taken." Charlie said, looking back.

---

"Nothing. Just parties." Zerlina said.

---

"She's. A. Player." The man said, enunciating each syllable.

[fail post after Charlie post is fail]
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 am

Nicolas listened to them quietly, and gave the person who had addressed him a pointed glare. He stood still, saying nothing however.

---

"It made you stiffen, though?" Darius asked.

[lolfail]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 am

The man glared but let them all move inside.

Once inside, nearly everyone began blinking against the harsh light. Charlie had already adjusted to it and frowned, looking back at the others. He had spoken to the man, and now they wanted him to see the co-leader here.

Why did Leliana have to let herself be taken?

He mumbled to himself and exclaimed, "Everyone!" At his voice, the remaining humans looked up. "You're to find rooms. We're not going to be going back, so make yourselves comfortable. If you feel comfortable bunking with one another, feel free." He explained. "Socialize, though." He said.

He waited until he saw everyone begin to disperse before turning and following the man down the hall.

---

"Some of them got out of hand." Zerlina tried to condone.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 am

Nicolas followed someone as he walked away from the main group. The sounds of the room dissipated, causing him to tighten his jaw. 'Separating us...? Will they separate those two, I wonder?' They stopped at a dark door and he looked at it, contemplating what lay beyond it. The person that had led him opened the door, forcing him inside before closing it. Nicolas looked back in the darkness and heard his footsteps fading. He sneered and went to a wall, sliding down and quickly trying to undo the ropes. 'I wonder where they are.'

Zack looked down at Freia and around at the other people. "I think I'm going to go to the medical wing, see if anyone neds help. Go find a room," he mumbled softly.

---

Darius scowled. "What were they like?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 am

The two people holding Daniel and Callum shoved them both into the same room and slammed the door behind them, and walked away after locking it thrice.

-

Freia nodded slightly, pursing her lips. "Be careful." She murmured.

---

"Crazy. Guys left and right staring at all the girls. Lot of drinking, lot of drugs." Zerlina grinned. "Big city."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 am

"Come get me when you've found one, alright?"

---

Darius pressed his lips into a line and nodded, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 am

"Okay." Freia said, nodding a bit. She looked back at the others.

---

Zerlina looked at him. "I can take care of myself."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:49 am

Zack kissed her cheek quickly and walked away, asking someone where it was before heading off. He soon came upon it, and pushed the door open, looking around. He saw a woman with thick, rich umber hair that reached down to the small of her back. She was wearing a doctor's coat, but he could see a highly priced dress underneath-perhaps from the time before the Soul Searchers. He walked towards her, drawn towards her for some vague reason. He couldn't place why. She heard her say, "Keep that towel over your shoulder," before she turned around to face him. He stared up at her, dumbfounded for anything to say. She looked back at him with the same expression. "You..." He felt her dark brown eyes scanning him, before she knelt down. "Zackary?" She asked, hints of a British accent could be heard, though they were still muted.

"Mum?" He heard himself whisper. She suddenly wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a tight an inescapable hug. He hugged her back just as tightly, smiling against the stray strands of her hair. "I had no idea you were alive."

"I didn't either," she admitted. She pulled away to look at him and removed her arms from him to place her hands on his cheeks. "You've grown up so much," she said softly, almost remorsefully. She kissed his forehead and smiled at him. "I thought I would never see you again."

---

"I know," he said dismissively. [hahafailagain]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Freia turned and began to lead the small group down the hall, following all the other humans that were going to find rooms. Several unfamiliar humans peeked out of their doorways to watch them, occasionally asking a question or two to them or each other.

---

Zerlina stared at him. faaail. c:
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Zack smiled back at her and hugged her again. She hugged him back, squeezing tightly, and looked down at him. "How did you get here?"

"I came with that group that arrived, just now," he answered. She frowned and looked back at the beds that held patients.

"You came... from that? From the old base...?" She looked back at him, but received no answer. She watched the smile fade from his face to be replaced by a tired frown. His eyes looked away from her's, trying to avoid them.

"Yes, I had to help who I could, because Hali had... passed away." He finally answered, sounding slightly guilty. Her features softened as she hugged him again, frowning herself.

"I can only imagine, I'm so sorry, Zack," she said quietly. "It wasn't your fault though, if you couldn't have helped her." He said nothing. She pursed her lips and sighed. "Why don't I take a look at you? I know it's easy to forget about taking care of yourself when there's others to worry about." He suddenly looked up at her and shook his head.

"No, I'm fine," he said. She stared at him and narrowed her eyes.

"What are you trying to hide from me?"

---

Darius looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Freia opened a door to see the room empty and slid inside quickly, looking up at the others. "Are your rooms going to be far away?" She asked Dylan.

---

Zerlina contemplated for a minute before sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 pm

"Nothing, I promise."

"Then let me check." She insisted. Zack frowned and nodded, knowing he couldn't put up a fight with her. She stood and went over to a bed that had a curtain to pull around it, patting a spot on the empty bed for him. "Come over here." He walked after her and stood in front of the bed, looking up at her. She pulled the curtain and looked down at him. "Take off your shirt."

He stared up at her and down to his stomach. He sighed and took it off with difficulty, conscious of the scars as they grazed the shirt. Her jaw opened slightly as she knelt down, running her fingers over them delicately. 'These aren't Soul Searcher scars, but...' She looked up at him, her eyes steely now. "Who did this to you? Were they in that crowd?" She asked, trying to keep her temper under control. He simply nodded, watching her silently. She made a low growl and stood up again. "Put on your shirt and led me to the person that did that." He did as she commanded and pushed the curtain back, walking to the door quickly. She followed him after assigning someone else to take care of the wounded.

-

Dylan shook his head. "No, we'll be close by like last time." He said, looking down at her. "Where did Zack go? I thought he'd be with you."

---

Darius blinked and stared at her. 'What is she doing...?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next