Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rhythm Revolution

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:54 am

"Your right on that" he said
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Haro made his way through the crowd towards K.T.'s van. As they neared it, K.T. could be seen dismissing Ute and the other Frontmen. He saw Haro and A.B. approaching and tapped Ako on the shoulder. Ako had been chatting with a dark-haired girl, but when his brother got his attention he sighed and said goodbye. The girl cast a glance at A.B. and Haro before disappearing into the crowd.

"Well, I hope you brought good news." K.T. said.
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:24 am

"I wish it was, I could use some right now" He said with a sigh "I'll put it to you straight, Someone has been stealing my chips. Every day one box is opened and some are taken. I know for a fact that its not the coppa because 1 why would they just steal chips and 2 if it where them why wouldn't they arrest me" He said waiting for the others to absorb it
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:53 am

"So we've got a traitor to the cause." Ako said. "How should we deal with him?"

"Peacefully, if we can. Don't take this too seriously, Ako. It's just a thief." K.T. said.

"But he's stealing our music!" Ako argued.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:42 pm

"I think if he knows where my stash is, and im the only one who knows where my stash is, Then he must know other stashes" A.B said slightly worried
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 am

"That's possible." Haro said. "We need to figure out a way to catch him."

"Easy," K.T. said, "We, the three of us, stay after hours at A.B.'s station, and wait for the guy to show up after A.B. leaves."

"You really think that'll work?" Ako asked.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 pm

"Yea, there are only three entrances. There's the front door which is locked with three locks; there's the back door which is locked with one lock: and the sky window that's near impossible to get to alone" A.B said "You guys watch the entrances, if you see anything suspicious call me in"
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:50 pm

"Sounds like a good plan." K.T. said. "When should this go down?"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:47 pm

(Isn't it weird that this is the only topic updating)

"Tomorrow night, 7:30 when I always stop" He said with a stern expression
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:30 am

(I find it weirder that the only member of CLForum that I actually hate posted a copy of my Take to the Skies RP, and gave me credit.))

"We'll be there." K.T. said, extending a hand to A.B. to confirm the deal.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:22 am

(At least he gave you credit, and besides he was probably the first one who noticed)

A.B smiled "Good now I want to relax a little bit before it all happens so im gonna enjoy this party

(and its even weirder that we are the only ones posting, one of the last people to actually join the Retaliation RP)
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:47 am

(Yeah, I think everyone quit. I haven't seen wolfie on any forum for a while now, and come to think of it, I haven't seen anyone else, either. Summer is usually when evyone is online, but ever since that debacle on the CLForums, everyone must have discovered life offline.)

K.T. lowered his hand. "You do that."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:55 pm

(Well I did see wolfie on not too long ago and Dandre is on CL all the time. Maybe with the CL recovering this is no longer needed, I think its only for emergency's)

A.B went over to the food table and picked up some more of everything
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:08 am

(Possibly. Might as well continue this one for as long as possible, though. I may consider making a copy of it on CLF, including the story so far.)

"So now we're hands for hire?" Ako asked his brothers with a smirk.

"You now it's for a cause bigger than any of us." K.T. said, leaning on the concrete barrier Haro had retaken his seat on. "Besides, we're not for hire, we're not getting-"

"COPS!" Haro interrupted his brother by shouting the warning no one wanted to hear. "A.M. STRIKE FORCE! Five trucks, four cruisers, headed this way!

"BREAK IT UP! GET THE HELL OUT BEFORE THE CHOPPER SHOWS!" K.T. Bellowed. He rushed to his van and slammed the doors shut, ending the music. Various other radios throughout the garage shut off, and the sirens began to be heard before the sound of engines starting up muffled them. People scattered to whatever vehicles were closest, and the brothers piled into the van.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 pm

A.B went to the nearest Vehicle and drove off, Ditching it when he got to ground floor and sprinting toward home
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:44 am

((Just gank someone's ride, why dontcha?))

The brothers' van was the last vehicle out, with people still scattering in all different directions as they came out of the gate. As the van sped off down the street, one of the strike force vans skidded to a stop as squad members poured out. They rounded up what party goers they could catch, and marched them into the big black van.

The other A.M. vehicles split up and went after the various vehicles leaving the garage, their discordant sirens echoing down the street. "We can't let them catch us together." Haro pointed out. "The revolution will lose a lot if three of it's leading members are captured."

"Good idea." Ako agreed. "We need to split up. K.T., duck into that alley, Me and Haro will bail, you keep going."

"You both remember our plan, right? Stay away from the complex until you're sure you aren't being followed, then stay out another 24 hours to be sure."

"Right." The twins agreed.

K.T. swerved into an alleyway, barely squeezing the van into the entrance. They way widened up ahead, a group of basketball courts. Ako slid the van's side door open, and he and Haro jumped out, rolling behind a dumpster as a squad cars sped by, chasing after the van. K.T. raced back out onto another street, punching the button to close the side door, without the cop knowing the van was two passengers lighter.

The twins waited until the noise faded, then Ako let out a groan. He was clutching his knee and grimacing in pain.

"Brother, what's wrong?" Haro asked.

"My knee! I banged it on the landing. Forget about me, get out of here before the follow-up patrols arrive." Ako said.

"But-"

"GO!"

"We said we'd never leave each other behind!" Haro argued.

"You're not leaving me behind, and neither is K.T. We agreed to split up, so get out of here."

Haro sighed before standing up and running to a fire escape on a building across the courts. He started climbing, and made it to the top, ten stories up, before he heard a car enter the alley. he looked back to see a squad car, all black except for the Anti-Music Task Force logo in red on the side. The car stopped in front of Ako, and two officers stepped out.

The officers walked up to Ako slowly, each with a hand on the guns. One officer pulled out his cuffs as the other pulled out his baton. "Evenin' officers." Ako greeted them with a smirk, "Out for a night on the town? Oh, wait. Someone shut down all the clubs."

The officer with the baton struck Ako across the head. "Shut it, punk!" The other cop cuffed Ako and brought him to his feet. He held one of Ako's arms as the other cop grabbed the other arm. As they marched him back to the squad car, Ako couldn't help but mutter, "Left, left, left right left." to the rhythm of their march. One of the officers punched Ako in the stomach, making him double over in pain. "I said SHUT IT, PUNK!"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:43 pm

(Well you know what. Sucks to be them can't leave the keys in the ignition and think your not getting jacked)

A.B Ran towards home and saw Ako Getting taken away "Oh Sh-" He cut himself off because he saw one of the guards eying him "Theres another one over there" He heard one of them say "Come on" He said sprinting toward his house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhythm Revolution
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Roleplays :: General Roleplays-
Jump to: