Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rhythm Revolution

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 pm

"Shouldn't we get out of here before the cops show?" Ako asked.

"Nah." K.T. said confidently. "They'll be too distracted by our little surprise, and those bombs were set of by timers. There's no way for them to even guess that we're here. Besides, I wanna enjoy the new view."

At the entrance to the garage, a few mopeds, a black Camaro, and a gray Ford Ranchero with a brushguard and a light bar pulled up to the gate. The man standing guard raised the gate for them, but the driver of the Ranchero stopped when he saw A.B. "Yo, A.B.! Good to see you made it! Need a lift?"
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:15 pm

He chuckled a bit "Sure, Where you guys headed" he said opening the car door
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:30 pm

"Top floor. Going to report to K.T." The driver said. He appeared to be about 19, with spiky yellow hair and flight goggles resting on his forehead, and as he talked, it became apparent that his accent was Australian. "Mission accomplished, eh boys?" He said, pounding a fist on the roof of the truck. The three guys in the back of the truck cheered, but a girl with red hair, also in the back, crossed his arms and frowned, staring at the driver through the rearview mirror. "Oh, sorry Reggie, I meant you, too." the diver said, then lowly so only A.B. would hear, he added, "Well, I guess I'm dead as soon as I get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:38 pm

"Don't Worry," He chuckled "Ill find you a nice graveyard" He started to laugh a little. "So Boys mind doing me a favor"
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:48 pm

"Hop in and we'll talk, mate. K.T's waitin' on us." The driver said.

Meanwhile, the mopeds and the Camaro had already reached the top level and parked near K.T.'s van. "Where's Ute?" K.T. asked as the group came up to him.

"Dunno, he was right behind us at the entrance." Said one of the moped drivers.

(F.Y.I., Ute is an Australian name the the type of truck like the Ranchero and the Chevy El Camino. It's pronounced 'yewt.')
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:50 pm

(Thanks but thats how I guessed it was pronounced)

A.B Stepped in and nodded hello to Reggie "Well lets go see KT then"
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:19 am

(Sorry, I've had people guess it wrong, and I just thought I'd explain the guy's streetname.))

Ute put the truck in gear and drove towards the up ramp. People scattered throughout the garage's levels cheered as the truck went by, celebrating the heroes it carried. In a minute or two the truck reached the top level, where the most people where gathered. K.T.'s van could be seen at the far end of the level, and the man himself raised a hand to wave them over. Ute slowly drove the truck through the crowd towards the van, parking in a spot across the aisle from it. Ute shut the truck off as the people in the back got out, walking over to the van. "Top floor; music, rebellion leaders and lackeys. Everybody out."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:21 pm

"Thanks Ute" He said and got out and saw the dark figures and walked towards them.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 am

"Ey-hey, it's A.B.!" Said someone in the crowd. others cheered for him and cleared a path between him and the brothers.

"Glad you could make it!" K.T. called over all the ruckus. "It's never a party until a celebrity shows up!"

"Or until you bring the house down." Ako said, grabbing a drink bearing his alias out of a cooler beside the van.

"And since we've already brought down our share of roofs, I'd say this has been a pretty good night." Haro said.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:32 am

"Hey hey not kiddin. The fireworks only made it better" He smiled "But I also came here on important business to let you know. Im gonna celebrate a little bit though. I haven't got to relax in ages
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:34 am

"Well, you come o the right place. Friends, food, drinks, and most importantly, music." K.T. said, smiling at the few 'WOO!'s that came out of the crowd. "So make yourself at home. I'll hear what you have to tell me when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:24 pm

"Great, Ill come to you in about a half hour" He said going to the food stand
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:19 am

"Sure thing. We'll be right here." K.T. said, turning back to Ute and the others that had gone on the mission.

The smell of food was coming from a big aluminum grill on a trailer hooked to a black pickup with a bed full of speakers and amps. "Yo A.B.!" Said the man with the spatula, "What can I get ya?"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:51 pm

"He shook his arm rigorously "Depends man, Whatcha got"
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:39 pm

"We got burgers, dogs in beef, chicken, and turkey varieties, and the veggie equivalents for both." The griller said. "There's also cold drinks in the coolers over there," He pointed the spatula towards a line of coolers sitting beside the truck, "Pretty much anything you want."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:23 pm

"Yea, Everything but the veggie stuff. Got to have the meat if you know what I mean" He said as he picked up his food of assorted meats and he grabbed a Dr. Pepper and sat down
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:23 am

"Right, I know whatcha mean, bro." The griller said, going back to taking other people's orders.

A small boy of maybe ten, with sandy brown hair and an open sketchbook walked up to A.B. He held the sketchbook out to A.B. and asked, "Can I have your sutograph, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:02 pm

"Hey hey, I wasn't expecting attention but sure you can." He pulled out a silver pen with red ink "And...Here...You...Go" he said writing his signature.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:50 pm

"Awesome!" The boy said before running back into the crowd.

"A radio celebrity shows up at a party for music lovers and doesn't expect attention? Didn't quite think that one through, huh?" Said a voice beside A.B.
Haro stood there, leaning against the truck and drinking a Diet Coke.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:39 am

"Tiresome week, Guess i wasn't thinkin straight" He said "Besides the real credit should go to the men on the front lines" He said turning around "So whats been happenin my brotha"
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:55 am

"Good things. We've been setting up for this for the past month or so, so it's good to see it worked." Haro said. He took another drink from the silver can and asked, "So, what was that thing you were going to tell K.T.?"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm

"I would actually like to talk to all three of you if thats okay" He said "Its serious"
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:49 am

Haro sighed, "Alright, if you say so. I was just hoping to hear it first. It's that big, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:53 am

"Considering the circumstances, Yes" He said, looking down "I thik its time I talked with them"
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:52 am

Haro expression got a bit more serious. "Right. No time like the present, then." He motioned with the can for A.B. to follow him as he started walking back to his brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Revolution   Rhythm Revolution - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhythm Revolution
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Roleplays :: General Roleplays-
Jump to: