Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:18 am

Travis began to shoot toward the hoops, making each one with particular ease.

---

Kendra smirked and went over to a small monitor and entered their names, and went up to the small lane. She went forward and bowled, only knocking down a few pins. Before she even turned around she declared, "I haven't bowled in two or three years, and for good reason!"

---

Jaith kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:26 am

Selene looked at the points and nodded in approval while it climbed up with each hoop.

---

Duncan chuckled lightly and went up as well, aiming for the pins and knocking down about 5. He loked back at her and smirked. "But can you get a spare?"

---

Lulu blinked in surprise and kissed him back, just as gently as he had.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:40 am

Travis made them continuously and made it to about 700 points, 100 points for each score, and missed one. He paused and stared at it, and suddenly stamped his foot. "Shit!"

---

Kendra nodded and waited for her ball to come back, lifting it when it did. She went forward and bowled once more, but missing two pins. She stared in disbelief.

---

Jaith pulled back and smirked at her. "How're you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:48 am

Selene stared at it as well and laughed slightly.

---

Duncan grinned and took his ball when it came back. He bowled it yet again, hitting the remaining pins. He smiled and went to sit down, watching her. "Your turn again, Kendra."

---

Lulu smiled. "I'm alot better now."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:00 am

Travis frowned. "I just lost my undying love to you." He pouted to her.

---

Kendra scowled and stood up, going up and bowling quickly, with an awkward gait because of her leg. All the same, all the pins went down when the ball collided. She smirked in triumph and turned to him.

---

"Good." Jaith nodded to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:05 am

Selene laughed and kissed his cheek. "Then no longer can I be your wife," she said jokingly.

---

Duncan made a face at her and stood up again. "Lucky first time." He mumbled.

---

Lulu paused for a moment before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:08 am

"I'm crushed!" Travis declared, holding his arms out to the sky. "Whyyyy?"

---

Kendra smirked. "Come on, let's see a strike."

---

Jaith kissed her back, pulling her against him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:18 am

Selene hugged his waist and smirked. "Whatever shall you do?"

---

Duncan took his bowling ball with a mumble and went up to the lane. He bowled and only watched two of the pins be knocked down. He made a face and turned back, grumbling.

---

Lulu didn't seen to notice, but pulled back after a moment. "Thank you, for all you've done..."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:15 am

"I don't know." Travis whined, sounding desperate.

---

Kendra smirked and went up, bowling once again and getting about seven pins.

---

"No need." Jaith said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:32 am

Selene laughed and rested her chin on his shoulder. "Well you're just stuck then aren't you?"

---

Duncan narrowed his eyes and took his ball again. He walked up to the lane once more and bowled, knocking down only 4 more pins.

---

Lulu smiled again and rested her head beside his own.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:46 am

Travis nodded desolately. "It appears that way."

---

"Aw, it's okay, my baby." Kendra said in a cooing voice as she went up and bowled again, getting a spare.

---

Jaith kissed her cheek, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 am

Selene laughed and hugged his waist. "You could try your hand yet again."

---

Duncan smirked and stood up to get his ball again.

---

Lulu smiled lightly again.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:01 am

"I could... Should I?" Travis asked her.

---

Kendra waited for him, waiting for hers to return.

---

Jaith hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:08 am

"Yes." She grinned.

---

He went up to the lane once her got it and bowled a new set of pins, getting down six that time. He turned back to her with a smirk.

---

Lulu hugged him back and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 am

"...Alright, you go off and do something else." Travis kissed her and smirked.

---

Kendra made a fake-impressed face, smirking. She went forward and bowled a spare and flipped her hair dramatically at him.

---

Jaith kissed her back, smiling against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:15 am

Selene smirked and kissed his cheek and walked off to get... soda.

---

Duncan blinked and scowled playfully. "How dare you beat me in points."

---

"I-I love you," she said softly as she pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 am

Travis returned to playing the game and is going to have to wait to post the detailed post with his stalker.

---

"...I warned you." Kendra said mockingly.

---

Jaith stared at her, unable to speak. Isn't this a b-bit fast? He thought in panic, simply sitting up and hugging her while he thought about what to say.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:58 am

Selene is still away.

---

"Yes, shut up." He said, poking her arm.

---

Lulu blinked and hugged him back, frowning slightly. 'I shouldn't have said that.'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:07 am

Travis is still waiting because his creator is goddamn lazy and tired as hell.

---

Kendra pouted at him. "Ouch."

---

Jaith sighed. "Lulu, those are strong words to me. I don't want to say them unless I know I mean them." He looked at her closely. "I care about you, so much. But these feelings are just... different and I don't know how to organize them yet, or if I ever will. But I promise you someday I'll be able to tell you I love you and know that it's true. It might be soon or it might be a bit far off, but the day will come that I will say those words. But just not now."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:16 am

lolSeleneshalltoo

---

Duncan grinned. "Faker."

---

"I understand," she said softly, not making eye contant with him.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Travis sighed, beginning to play the game again. He began to do better, and glanced toward the man who was grinning and jerked his head to a ton of stuffed animals behind him. Travis looked closely at some enormous bear, thinking of Selene, and continued to play the game to win it for her.

However, someone ran into him—very obviously intentionally—and he was aware of something freezing cold spilling all over him. He was then aware of being shoved backward and having a woman fall on top of him.

"Oh my gosh!" She squeaked in an annoyingly high-pitched voice. "I'm so, so, so sorry!" She cried.

Travis couldn't even see her through a ton of blond hair blocking his vision. He shoved it to the side and the girl off of him in annoyance, glaring at her. She looked back at him, flipping her hair over her shoulders. She had extensively wide eyes. He glared at her, hoping she'd get the message to get the fuck out, but it wasn't working. She ran over to him and looked at his shirt. "I'll get towels!" She declared, running off.

He stared after her and stared at the man with the animals, who was already holding out the bear. "That's Carlie. Here's a consolation prize, I guess." He raised an eyebrow. "She's a bit..."

"Mental?"

"Yeah..."

---

"Not faking!" Kendra said, "If I were to kick you, would you rolling on the ground be faking?"

---

"I don't want to do that to you." Jaith said softly, gently making her look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Selene had started walking back, but stopped to watch the scene unfold. She scowled slightly and went over to Travis, glancing only once the direction the girl had retreated. "Do you know her?" She asked, the hints of anger in her voice were not well hidden, if at all.

---

"It would not," he said defensively. "But I only poked you."

---

Lulu muttered something incoherent and still didn't make contact with him. She was about to say "I'm sorry," but bit her lip to stop herself.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:02 pm

"Of course not." Travis growled back at her and gave the bear to her. "Happy Kwanzaa."

Then he was shoved back into a wall as the girl named Carlie began to take his jacket and shirt off, and he slapped her hands away. "Woman, get the fuck away from me!" He said, deeply annoyed. He slid past her and over to Selene, and slightly behind her as he crossed his arms.

---

"In my broken wrist."

---

Jaith continued to watch her lovingly, his eyes saying all that needed to be said though he had said he wouldn't say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Selene looked over the bear at the two of them and the behind her when Travis moved. She set it, and the drinks, down on a nearby table and looked over to Carlie. "Who are you?" She growled, forcing herself not to go for her knives in a room full of humans.

---

Duncan pulled her into a hug. "Sorry."

---

Lulu finally forced herself to look back at him and remained silent. She looked into his eyes and smiled faintly, resting her head beside his afterward.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Carlie looked up [yes] at her. "I'm Carlie." She said cheerfully.

---

Kendra hugged him back. "Don't apologize. I'm kicking your ass at bowling."

---

Jaith stroked her hair silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next