Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:35 am

"And how is that going to happen?"

---

Morrigan smiled softly.

---

Alistair got the skillet, like he had said he would, and turned to her. "Let's go."

---

Darius grinned and looked over to the waiter as he came in and set their plates down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:42 am

"I'll go get a rainbow, give the pot of gold to Acacia, and shove the rainbow down your throat. Simple."

---

Charlie didn't make any other movements.

---

Autumn smirked. "Where do you want to sit?"

---

Zerlina looked down at it, her face lighting up once again like a child on Christmas day. "I don't know how I'm ever going to thank you for this."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:52 am

"Are you going to follow leprechauns?"

---

Morrigan looked up at him and sighed. "Grace might come and yell at us to get back in."

---

"Anywhere you want."

---

"You don't need too, I'm happy to be able to do it for you."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:37 am

"Yeah." She nodded seriously once again. "Acacia and I tried it once. We almost had it too." She said jokingly.

---

Charlie sighed. "I suppose." He murmured, reluctant to leave.

---

Autumn led him over to the closest seat and sat him down in his carefully, staying to make sure he was seated correctly, and went to her own.

---

Zerlina smirked lightly and rolled her eyes, beginning to eat.

---

Travis made it to the elevator and stepped inside just as a female group of giggling Soul Searchers passed, hiding behind the wall and waiting as the door shut. He glanced up and saw the camera in the elevator. He smirked at it arrogantly and stuck out his tongue, waving at it before efficiently cutting it out with a knife he threw at it appoximately on target. A thought suddenly made itself known to him.

The humans aren't just a nuisance anymore. They're a resistance, and I'm part of it now. Things began to make more sense. He felt like he had something to fight for now, aside from just Selene. This was war, and he was now fighting for the side that had hope of recreating a world of harmony. A harmony he had only known with his mother and biological father around.

Time to make him proud. And Mom. He stepped out of the elevator once it reached Darius' floor and quickly jogged down the hall to the room, kicking it open and holding two knives at the ready. Upon seeing the room was empty, he grinned in triumph. Until he stepped inside. His grin turned into a dark scowl as he looked around in distaste. "He got rid of even more." He seethed. Then, suddenly looking fearful, he ran over to the cabinet beside the bed and tore the drawer open. He dug through irrelevant items inside it and heaved a long sigh of relief as he found both his mini-journal, and his treasured box of jewels that had belonged to his mother.

Both his mother's and father's engagement and wedding rings were at the very bottom. He tucked both items carefully under his arm and turned toward the door, stopping when his brother confronted him there.

"Going somewhere?" Fortune asked easily, as if just to make conversation. He looked pointedly at the items under Travis' arms. "Are those what I think they are?"

"Depends on what you think they are."

Fortune's gaze softened. Travis watched him warily, afraid this was a trick, but Fortune's gaze didn't change. "They're hers."

"They are." Travis said coolly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:01 am

[fuckfuckfuck, sooooorry I got into a game. D: ]

[awesomethingwithTravibtw]

"We did, then it disappeared..." She said with a pout. Dylan looked back at her and smirked.

---

Morrigan smiled softly. "Come on."

---

Darius began to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:21 am

(It's fine. XD lolthx)

Kendra suddenly looked at Acacia. "What do you say to, when you get out of here and you're feeling 110% better, I start training you how to fight?"

---

Charlie lifted her up into his arms rather than letting her walk, grinning down at her. "Alright."

---

Autumn has a sad D:

---

Zerlina looked up at him every now and then between bites, noticing small features about him and smiling slightly whenever she would notice something new.

---

"C... Could I...?" Fortune began to take a few steps forward, and Travis scowled, turning to put the box out of Fortune's view. It was statement enough. "Why are you here for that? Something compelled you?" It was pure curiosity.

"Selene and I are betrothed."

Fortune hesitated before saying, "I see." He stepped aside. Travis, however baffled he was by this attitude, took the chance and walked past him quickly toward the elevator. "Travis?" He called.

Travis glanced back at him. Fortune looked back at him soberly and bowed his head. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"What I put you through when Dad died."

"What's with you?" Travis asked, slightly angry now. "Having a change of heart, bro? It's too late now."

"I know. It's far too late to make amends, but I might as well say it. I'll let you go this time without the hassle. I don't want anything to happen to those, and a scuffle over them ensures just that." He sighed deeply. "Think of it as a momentary truce."

"Momentary indeed." Travis said, stepping into the elevator as the door began to close. He contemplated for several moments and slowly opened the box, looking inside. He took out a small arrowhead that their mother had used to wear around her neck when they were young. As the door was nearly shut, he tossed it out quickly. Fortune lunged forward and caught it in both hands, looking at it closely.

Upon one side was the letter F adorned into it. The other adorned the letter T. He held it tightly in one fist as the elevator made its way down, seeming lost as his eyes closed. I'm me. For now. But this, this is safe. He held it up to his heart, sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:37 am

[Daaaaaw, Fortune.]

Acacia blinked at her and stared at her. "What?"

---

Morrigan laughed lightly and rested against him again.

---

lolshesucks.

"Thanks," Alistair said with a grin. He watched her, looking around and sighing.

---

Darius didn't seem to notice her eyes, but would notice how the lights would hit her hair in the most wonderful way. He smiled and kept eating. 'It may be amazing for her, but I love this as well.'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:40 am

"I want to teach you how to fight." Kendra said to her.

---

Charlie carried her back inside quickly and headed down the hall.

---

Autumn smiled and followed his gaze.

---

If only the world could be like this again. Zerlina thought peacefully.

---

Travis is runniiiiiing
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:53 am

"But..."

---

Morrigan smiled and cuddled against him.

---

"We're still going to win," he said, looking back at her. "Even if it doesnt seem like it."

---

"I forgot to ask, did you want anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:00 pm

"But what? Come on, Acacia. You need to know." Kendra said, frowning.

---

Charlie smiled lightly and eventually reached the hospital wing, heading inside and bringing her over to her bed.

---

Autumn nodded lightly, not replying as she slowly frowned.

---

Zerlina paused before she took another bite and said, "I'll probably get a coffee when I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:40 pm

"I just... don't want to fight."

---

Grace watched them walk inside and sighed. She looked over to Kendra and Acacia quietly.

---

"I've seen some of the faces from the old base. They've lost that hope they used to have."

---

"Always a coffee," he said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:33 pm

"You should still know how. We're in war now, Acacia." She glanced over in Grace's direction errantly and back at Acacia.

Charlie set Morrigan down gently and pressed the side of his head to hers affectionately, smiling a bit.

---

Autumn nodded again. "I know."

---

Zerlina grinned. "Of course." She said coolly. "Black today, though." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:29 am

Acacia frowned and looked away from Kendra.

Morrigan smiled and kissed him lightly.

---

Alistair sighed again but looked back when he heard the waiter coming. He set their things in front of them and walked off. Alistair looked back at her and smiled just lightly. "Ready to dig in?"

[LOL I TYPED DIE IN]

---

"Black's too bitter for me." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:50 am

"Acacia." Kendra sighed. "Come on, please? It'll be fun."

-

Charlie kissed her back gently.

---

Autumn grinned a bit. "Of course."

(looool)

---

"I don't mind it. It depends on the mood. And I'm feeling way too sweet right now for even more sweet." Zerlina said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:17 am

"Once, but I'm not going to do it if I don't like it."

-

Morrigan smiled and looked up at him. "Are you going to stay again?"

----

Alistair started on his, looking around again as he ate.

---

Darius laughed lightly. "I can see that."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:28 pm

"Oh, you will. I know exactly what'll get you to fight." Kendra leaned toward her and began to sing quietly to the name of the song I can't remember, "Acacia - and - Dyl-an - rocking - the - bed. Let's - watch - A-ca-cia - turn - red!"

-

"I don't know if I'll get away with it for that long." Charlie said with a frown.

---

Autumn suddenly said, "I'm one of them." She looked off to the side as she drank out of the milkshake almost distractedly.

---

Zerlina leaned over the table and grabbed him, kissing him briefly but passionately and grinning at him after leaning away again. "Did I mention that this is amazing?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 pm

(looooool)

Acacia stared at her and suddenly scowled darkly, slapping her across the face.

Dylan stared at them both and tilted his head questioningly.

-

Morrigan sighed and took his hand. "Could you come back tonight?"

---

Alistair looked back at her and frowned. "There's no need to be. We'll win."

---

Darius stared at her in surprise, but kissed her back when she had kissed him. He smiled and shook his head. "At least one more time."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Kendra squeaked in alarm and ducked. "Hey!" She laughed, grinning. "What's the problem?" She looked at Dylan's bewildered expression and kept laughing.

-

"I will." Charlie said, squeezing her hand.

---

Autumn shrugged. "Who knows? We knew the chance of an apocalypse was coming in 2012, but we ignored it. We're too naive."

---

Zerlina grinned. "Oh, right."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:53 pm

"Go hit her with your crutch!" Acacia scowled, looking over at Dylan. He looked between the two of them and then back to Kendra.

"Why?"

-

"Good."

---

"And? We're still alive, and besides, we can do."

---

"I bet I could get a dance for you too, if you really wanted one."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Kendra kept snickering. "I dunno. I just found a new lullaby for Acacia, that's all."

-

Charlie kissed her gently and straightened up, backing toward the door while maintaining steady eye contact with her.

---

Autumn shrugged. "Just saying." She mumbled, taking another drink out of her milkshake.

---

Zerlina grinned slightly and said, "You don't have to go that far. And at any rate, that can be done in your room."

[That and a number of other things ;D]
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:36 am

"I'm going to kill you," Acacia seethed.

Dylan looked between them again. "You aren't dragging me into this."

-

Morrigan kept eye contact with him as well and smiled softly as she walked him leaving.

---

"When did you become so pessimistic?"

---

"Are you suggesting I'm a bad dancer, or are you a bad dancer?"

[LMAO]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:32 am

Kendra grinned. "That's perfectly fine."

-

Charlie eventually backed out of the wing after smiling back at her, and walked down the hall desolately.

---

"Ever since I saw you almost be torn apart." Autumn said softly.

---

"You've seen me dance. I'm not a bad dancer. And as for you, I wouldn't know." Zerlina smirked faintly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:18 am

Acacia scowled and kept glaring at her. "I'm still killing you."

-

Morrigan frowned as soon as he left and pulled the blanket over herself. 'I don't want to be alone... Even this will kill me.'

---

"And I'm fine." He sighed.

---

Darius smirked and shrugged. "You could ask that girl that tried to make out with me at the party."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:13 pm

"You can try, but you have to learn to fight first." Kendra grinned at her.

-

Charlie is walking. Does he need to keep posting?

---

"But you could just as easily not have been."

---

Zerlina narrowed her eyes, scowling. "No."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:38 pm

"I'll just ask Duncan." Acacia grumbled.

-

No, but Travis should. :3

---

"But I'm not."

---

"Ah-ha!" Darius grinned. "You finally care about that now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next