Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death Note: Rewrite

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:22 am

Lily looked up at him and frowned. "It makes sense, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:20 pm

"I am curious to know, what about it made you lose your cool last night?" Ryuk asked. "And don't tell me you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:10 pm

"The fact that she didn't even show herself. It was clever. In the end of things it won't do her any good though." Lily answered.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:14 pm

"What do you plan to do for now?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 pm

"I have to keep killing, or the public and her will think I'm a coward. She might expect it, but she won't stop it." Lily pressed her lips into a thin line. "And I'm going to find the other Death Note user. I'm either going to kill him, or control him, I have yet to decide."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:46 pm

"She knows where you are, though." Ryuk pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:02 pm

"And? It's not as if I'm the only one here. The Deschutes County covers 4 other cites, it's going to take her a while to sort through every single person. Not only that, but I'm a policeman's daughter, the suspicion won't be as heavy, but I'm not going to rule it out." Lily said, looking up at him again. "If she thinks I'm going to run from this fight, she's gravely mistaken."

Last edited by Wolfdra on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:04 pm

"It's been about three or four days, and she's already nailed where you are, though." Ryuk stated. "Maybe it won't take long for her to nail Bend, and eventually you."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Lily shook her head. "She said herself that she first tried Deschutes on a lucky guess. She doesn't even know where to begin looking."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:10 pm

"She knew John Kelly was the true first murder though."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 pm

"Kelly won't matter soon. I've covered my tracks well enough." She shrugged. Glancing over to the clock, she stood and walked towards the door. "Come on, I need to go to the library again."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Ryuk grunted and levitated up into the air, following her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 pm

[should we time skip? XD]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 pm

(Just to the library, sure; if you wanted Rylan to meet her today.)
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:40 pm

(Lol, whatever works.)

Lily was sitting behind the desk, looking mind-numbingly bored. She flipped through a book that had been returned to her, grimacing when she saw a love scene and shoved it back. 'Maybe I should kill the woman that brought this back.' She thought with a small grin. 'Too reckless, but amusing nonetheless.' She scanned the room quietly, wondering who was going to die, as according to Ryuk.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:34 am

Ryuk had gone to the back of the library and was writing names down over someone's shoulder as they were looking at some news articles and a few public files. Luckily, there were pictures. "I feel like you!" He called to Lily, snorting with laughter as he continued to write.

-

Rylan stepped into the library with a determined gaze. He had his suitcase, which the Death Note was safely perched inside of. He glanced around and spotted Lily almost immediately. "Mori..." He mouthed the word to himself and went over to her, faking a cheerful facade. "Lily Harding?" He asked, as if for clarification. "I'd like you to help me find a book. A very thin, small, black book."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:22 am

Lily grinned upon hearing Ryuk and looked up at Rylan. She stared at him, not finding anything to say. 'Is he the second Mroi? Or, did he somehow find mine?' She paused. 'That would mean that this perv was in my room, oh God.' She shrugged after a moment. "I don't think we have anything like that here."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:23 am

"I know you do. I think it's back here. I just need some help finding it." Rylan said, motioning for her to follow him into the back area of the library. He snuck in between the nonfiction aisles. He glanced around carefully to make sure it was deserted and waited for Lily. Intrigued, Ryuk poked his head through the bookshelf to observe them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:27 am

Lily stared after him and scowled when his back was turned to her. 'What in the hell is he doing?' She followed him anyway and glanced at Ryuk from the corner of her eye before looking back at him. "It's here?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:29 am

"In fact, it's right here." Rylan said, continuing to glance around cautiously and looking for cameras before opening his suitcase just slightly and taking out the tip of the Death Note. He held it out without actually taking the book out. He still glanced around, and Ryuk started laughing.

"There he is, Lily. What now?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:53 am

Lily stared down at it and looked at him. 'I can't let on too quickly, what if this is a ploy?' She sighed inwardly. 'Great.' She looked back down at the notebook. "If you had it all along, why take me back here?" She asked cautiously, playing dumb to the fact of what it was.

Rem looked at Rylan and Lily before looking at Ryuk. She didn't say anything, looking back at the humans.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:12 am

Ryuk waved to Rem inconspicuously and looked at Rylan, who scowled a bit.

"I have the eyes." He said quietly. "You know. The Shinigami." He said, trying to make her catch on. I know you're Mori!

Ryuk snickered. Whoops, forgot to mention that.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:20 am

Lily stared at him and at the notebook. 'Eyes? What?' Lily looked back at him and pressed her lips into a line. I have no idea what you're talking about." She said genuinely, not noticing Ryuk.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 am

Rylan finally settled for, "Do you support Mori?" He scowled at her. If she's not really Mori, why does she have no lifespan...? He wondered curiously. He glanced back at Rem and back at Lily, looking uncertain now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:52 am

"Fully." She answered a tad bit quickly. "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Rewrite
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next