Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demose: Dark Legends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyokosecter5
New Kid
New Kid

Location : Right here, with Demose, Dyrej, Konque, and the rest of the Retaliation gang! There's no other place I'd wanna be!

Demose: Dark Legends Empty
PostSubject: Demose: Dark Legends   Demose: Dark Legends EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:36 pm

This is for all my friends who avidly read Demose:Legends Are Made. My own story in the Factory. If you want to join this rp, I HIGHLY suggest that you read it. Other than that, Please. Read Carefully, follow all the forum rules, and...Enjoy.

NOTE: This will most likely help me write the sequel to Demose, but this will not BE the story, whe nit is written it will be very different. But, characters YOU create may be used, and you will be helping, no doubt. :]

PLOT

Quiet a few moons ago a Legend was Made.

A Black Wolf named Demose was thrown into a world where an evil creature, another Black Wolf named Mane, sought to rule over the valley his and three other large wolf packs lived in.

Having shown great sacrifice, and putting his life on the line more than once, Demose ridded the valley of Mane and saved all three packs. Demose became the Pack Leader of the Light Pack, his pack, and they entered a period of peace.

Years later Demose has vanished. Presumed dead. But his memory is far from gone. He had become a legend. Now, his friends are old, and some even dead as well. A new generation of wolves now is the Light Pack. And a select few are going to have their fates entwined with that of the Great Demose.

Needed:

Wiz (white owl): Lyokosecter5
Rally:
Sycamore:

===========

CC Format____________________________________

Name:
Age(1-3):
Looks:
Bio/personality:
Extra:

http://www.codelyoko.com/forum/forumen/viewtopic.php?t=62561&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU READ THIS FIRST. IT GOOOD.
---------------------------

Post Please! Join!
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

Demose: Dark Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demose: Dark Legends   Demose: Dark Legends EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 pm

I will be Sycamore

and here is my cc

Name: Lightning
Age(1-3): 2
Looks: He is white furred with a black stripe of fur on his snout
Bio/personality: He is not that shy but prefers not to talk. He is quick, as his name implies. Sadly he isn't as good a hunter as he wants to be. He tries his best but he feels that his best isn't enough. His parents were some of the few of the Dark Moon Pack who defected towards the Light pack. He isn't high in social standing but then again he feels that if he works hard enough. It doesn't matter
Extra: Silent but quick, like lightning.
Back to top Go down

Demose: Dark Legends
Page 1 of 1