Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Dragon Dialogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyokosecter5
New Kid
New Kid

Location : Right here, with Demose, Dyrej, Konque, and the rest of the Retaliation gang! There's no other place I'd wanna be!

Dark Dragon Dialogue Empty
PostSubject: Dark Dragon Dialogue   Dark Dragon Dialogue EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:19 pm

I'm currently writing a few stories, and one of them, Demose: Legends Are Made. is obviosuly on this forum already. But, I've been cleared to add two more stories, which are actually one. Sound strange? Good. Read both of them, nad try to catch on. They will be updated once every week. Sometimes, every two weeks. So, please, enjoy these two new stories, as well as Demose, and tell me what you think.

Here's a quick disclaimer. There may be some graphic scenes, bloody, gore, and what not. Nothing too extreme. So, please, keep that in mind.

Here we go.

Dark Dragon Dialogue
Ben Yenser (Lyokosecter5)

Prologue

The night sky was dark and the air humid and heavy. A huge storm had just passed, and not many of the dragons were out yet. But, one in particular was. He was a somewhat large dragon, black scales with orange eyes. In between his jaws he held, gently so he would not harm it, a small white creature. He had just landed, after flying for hours through the storm. Something that was extremely dangerous for a dragon to do. The small creature in his jaws squirmed and whined, then again stilled and fell silent. Hush… He thought. Your safe here. Not to worry.

He looked over the land before him and huffed. It was a land that was covered in dirt, with grass just beginning to grow. Large rock formations were located every half mile or so, and they housed the dragons that lived here. Off to his left there was a large lake, with water that seemed to be black itself. To his right, a few miles off, was a large, active volcano. During the day, smoke was visible billowing from the top; the volcano, however, hadn’t erupted for years. It was a somewhat barren land that had basically been a desert up until the rain had returned, merely months ago. The Dark Dragons that inhabitant the area took it as a sign that their misfortune would soon get better.

A lean, snake like, gray dragon, less than half the size of the black dragon, appeared from the waters of the dark lake, and spotted the small white creature in between the jaws of his superior. “Drang?” It asked, as it neared the larger dragon. “Ah, Master.” He smiled. “I was worried, Master Drang, I thought the storm had bested you. I assume that’s…her.” Drang nodded and lowered the small baby dragon to the ground, releasing her from his grip. “Yes…that is my daughter. Unfortunately, Gira prevented me from taking the boy, who is of course the one I wished to get most of all. But…she will surely do.” He looked down at the little lump at his feet. “Take her to my cave, Welt.” He said gruffly. “Hm, you need a name.” He muttered as Welt picked up the baby in his claws. “Nitra.”

As Welt took the newly named Nitra away, Drang looked to the stars and whispered to himself, “Gira is dead…I feel it.” He closed his eyes. “But my son remains…perfect. This should play out quite nicely.”
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dragon Dialogue   Dark Dragon Dialogue EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:20 pm

I really like how the story's moving so far. CTS.
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dragon Dialogue   Dark Dragon Dialogue EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:25 pm

So wait I read both stories. Are the going to merge
Back to top Go down
Lyokosecter5
New Kid
New Kid

Location : Right here, with Demose, Dyrej, Konque, and the rest of the Retaliation gang! There's no other place I'd wanna be!

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dragon Dialogue   Dark Dragon Dialogue EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:07 pm

First off, Yes Tri-O, these stories are going to merge. It is one story, split into two. Secondly, You all can expect the next chapter of Light Dragon Lines before Monday, and the next part of Demose also by Monday. So, stay tuned for me. Here's Ch.2 of Dark Dragon Dialogue!

Ch.1
Nitra

Nitra. She had grown quick. In a mere ten years she was close to half her fathers height, and she was almost as long as him. She had indeed turned out to be a slick, sleek, and agile beast. She figured she must’ve acquired her great length from her mother, but she never asked. She knew nothing of her mother, and she knew she never would. No one in the whole ‘Black Lands’ ever mentioned anything of her past, or of her fathers. She didn’t mind though, because that’s how things had always been.

Drang, her father, was a large black dragon, with scales that seemed indestructible, and a very, very short temper. And he was strong. If someone provoked him, he sometimes couldn’t control himself and…it wouldn’t turn out well for the one who angered him. He was very solemn, laughed at nothing, and seemed to care mostly for himself. If anything he could best be described as a very powerful, deadly, mysterious dragon with anger issues. The only person he cared for other than himself was Nitra.

The ‘Black Lands’, as the Dark Dragon King, Drang himself, had named it, was appropriately and accurately named. Beneath the green/blue grass that covered the land all around them, the soil beneath it was black. The Dark Dragon territory spread for miles upon miles, and all the soil within it was black. And the mountain to the east, Night Mountain, was black in color. Everything about these lands was dark, which could make Nitra feel left out occasionally.

Nitra’s scales were a blinding white, which tend to stood out amongst the dark dragons. Most of the others scales in the Black Lands were black, dark gray, blue, or red. Some were brown, and some were green, but there was only one white scaled dragon. Nitra though, was one of the darkest of them all, and just by her appearance it was obvious.

She was long and thin, with a more pointed head, and large bat-like wings that became nearly invisible when the were folded up against her body. She had three long, yellow claws attached to her long hands, which attached to long, somewhat muscular arms. Her back claws were almost the same, but they were shorter, and she had four of them. Her tail was long, and toward the tip it became thinner and thinner, until the end of it looked like a large whip with a small black spike on the end of it. Her most outstanding feature though, was her golden eyes. She truly looked like the perfect killing machine.

She didn’t mind being the outcast most of the time. Growing up with her father had made her tough and strong. She could be told someone she knew was dead, that her own father killed them, and she could care less. This happened a lot. Her father, being king, seemed to put many other dragons to death. She was hard as a rock emotionally, and she was in perfect shape physically. And, she fully embraced the practice of ‘Drag-ark’. This is when a dragon would worship what was believed to be a great god of darkness, that would mercilessly destroy their enemies, and one day help their people rule over all others. This is how the Dark Dragons had formed. Their greed and selfishness had led them to this god and from there on out, for thousands of years, the Dark Dragons had no longer been part of the Light Dragons and became their enemies.

Unknown to Nitra she was believed by her father, and by many others, to be their chosen one. To be the one who would destroy the Light Dragons, and let their reign of darkness begin. But even if she had known, Nitra probably wouldn’t have cared…
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dragon Dialogue   Dark Dragon Dialogue EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:02 am

Ohh Nice, But I prefer to put character description in the prologue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dragon Dialogue   Dark Dragon Dialogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Dragon Dialogue
Page 1 of 1