Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waves of Life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Night Angel
New Kid
New Kid

Waves of Life - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:07 am

ooc: Night or Night Angel is fine lol. I guess I'll skip the part with Tabbitha from before and just say he made it to the village.

ic:

Sean sighed as he entered into the first village he came across, scratching the back of his head.

"Thank goodness I made it. I guess I overslept. Wasn't planning on that. Although..."

He looked left and right at the people as he walked through amongst them, sweatdropping.

"I stick out like a sore thumb..."

"The other problem is if they speak the same language. I've learned some Japanese and barely remember my Chinese so...I hope they do or else I'm in trouble."

He went over to a nearby sitting area and sat down with one leg bent and the other crossed underneath perpendicular to it.

"That man...he told me this is where I would forge my own story, but I don't even know the half of this world's culture or anything. Plus it's not like I'm here with someone who's a native like I did when I went to China.

Plus he said there'd be others from Earth like me, but I haven't seen hide or hair of anyone wearing anything close to Old Navy, Gucci, or even just a pair of Nike's.
"

Sean tilted his head up and looked at the sky, seemingly speaking to "someone" who was watching him from the sky, "I'm guessing this means I have to get through this by myself as usual, right?"

He got to his feet, passing by what appeared to be a couple of homes, "I guess the first thing I'll have to get is some kind of tool to defend myself with. A knife would be good since I could use it for more than just fending off attackers, plus its compact and should be easy to get used to."

"There goes my weapons knowledge rearing its ugly head again."

He put his hands in his pockets, but as he slightly tensed his ab muscles he heard his stomach growl at a moderate volume. He felt blood rush to his face while sweatdropping again.

"Great the first thing that my body does in a new place, say its hungry...now that I think of it I don't have any of the currency used here...just my luck."

Sean sighed, continuing to walk, "Too bad this isn't like some video game where I defeat stuff and get coins from them."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Tinork was still lost on what she said so he figured he would tackle the questions slowly. The first one that came to mind is "So, wait. Your world can create their own light?" Tinork said intrigued "Also, why don't you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:52 pm

"Oh. It's called electricity." Vespera said, frowning. "I dunno how it works. It has a lot to do with wires. It's like..." she shook her head. "I don't know how to explain... these wires, they're like wax melted into little lines that can hold heat, and that heat can harness electricity. Or... something. I really have no clue, but they're what we depend on for every single thing we need." She glanced around and tilted her head.

Then she spotted Sean walking a few huts away from them. She looked at his clothes and immediately took off toward him. "Hey!" She exclaimed. "You're from Earth!" She said, assuming, looking him up and down.
Back to top Go down
Night Angel
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 am

Sean turned around as he suddenly call after someone "from Earth."

"That must mean me."

He looked at the person, who apparently was also looking him up and down like a scanner, "Um, yeah, heh. Going from your appearance you are too?"

"Well, I guess that means I found someone like that man said. At least that means I won't be lost. Going from how comfortable she is in this area she might have met someone who helped her from her 'world shock.'"

Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:18 am

"Heat...Wires....Great now we are both clueless." Tinork said, head spinning. "Is there something you don't understand? I've had enough confusion for one day."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:34 am

Vespera grinned, and glanced back in Tinork's direction. "I'll ask about that later, come over here." She turned back to Sean. "I'm Vespera." She said, holding a hand out. "Definitely from Earth."
Back to top Go down
Night Angel
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:39 pm

"O, it's nice to meet you. I'm Sean, Earth as well, heh." Sean accepted the handshake, placing his other hand into his pocket, the thumb remaining outside.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:50 pm

"Good to meet you." Tinork said and bowed. "I and Tinork, local priest here."
Back to top Go down
Night Angel
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:58 pm

"Nice to meet you Tinork." Sean nervously bowed in response, putting his hands back in his side pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waves of Life
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10