Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waves of Life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

Waves of Life - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Well, aside from the continuity error, Tinork felt it was alright. "So what do you want to see first. Our Market Center, our farms..." Tinork said trying to think of place to go.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Vespera frowned. "I guess just walk around."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Victoria looked at her questioningly and shook her head. "No, it was just a man..."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Tabbitha scowled. "Did he look like one of us, or one of you?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Victoria took a half a step back. "Like you, he just ran up to me."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Tabbitha simply frowned now, nodding. "Someone from the village."
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 pm

"Okay. Well I taught you about our world, just a little bit, how about you explain yours" Tinork said.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Vespera smirked a bit. "Well, there's less trees. Everyone there is trying to fix that. You could kind of say we're killing our world. There are automobiles, they're called cars usually. They're like hunks of metal on wheels and take you places. All our buildings are made of wood or stone. Huts went out of style eras ago." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:22 pm

[loloutofstyle

"So did living in the jungle..."]

Victoria looked into the village from where she was and back at Tabbitha. She looked tempted to say something, but kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Tabbitha continued to watch her. "If you want to say something, speak."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:12 am

Victoria fidgeted in her spot and shook her head. "It's actually kinda rude, I won't."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:23 am

"We don't care. Say it anyway." Tabbitha said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:35 am

Victoria looked at Jared before looking to Tabbitha. "I was wondering if you were going to eat us like cannibals." She said meekly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:39 am

Tabbitha stared at her and suddenly burst out laughing. She looked back at her and laughed some more, and finally calmed down. "You really aren't from here!" She smirked. "We're not cannibals. We don't even eat meat. You're confusing us with Gyrento—that's almost an insult, but since you're new it doesn't really matter." She grinned at Mot.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:22 am

Victoria blinked at her and looked over to Mot. Mot had been laughing quietly and smirked when Tabbitha looked at him. "If anything, we'd give you shelter and some food." Victoria blinked and looked over to Jared this time.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:35 am

Jared shrugged incredulously, having nothing to say. Tabbitha sighed, calming down. "Come on, let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:24 am

Victoria nodded, looking back at Mot and Sacra. She looked distant for the most part, having something else on her mind. Mot was watching them quietly, glancing down at Sacra now and then.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:32 am

Tabbitha turned around, leading the way into the village. Jared followed beside Victoria, happy there was someone else here like him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:44 am

Victoria looked around as they entered the village, looking back at Tabbitha.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:50 am

Tabbitha sent them a brief smile but looked back down at Sacra with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
Night Angel
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:11 am

ooc: Uh, where are we at now? Sorry I've been so busy I haven't had time to check.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 am

(Sorry I was out for a week, Camp was fun)

Tinork was a little confused by what she said "How can housing be out of style?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:55 pm

(Well, I was out for who knows how long. And I'm feeling like shit at the moment. XD But kinda rejuvenated for this RP.)

(Night Angel because I don't know what you want me to call you XD - everyone's meeting. I can't remember if you'd gotten to Wyrentaii already or not. Don't take offense, I'm feeling horrible today and can't remember a goddamn thing. XD Either way, everyone's meeting up.)

Vespera paused and bit her lip. "Er... well, our world has been around for a few millenia. But about three thousand years ago—to us, at least, you might have different years—we found that permanent villages like this one were more convenient that portable huts. Then we discovered fire and then we discovered adobe. Stone huts. Then we found out the stability of a house is much more reliable than any hut. If you guys were to have an earthquake, you'd be done for. No offense." She explained, taking a breath afterward.

(WAITING FOR EVERYONE ELSE BLAAAAH)
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:02 am

(Yea, Lets spread the love and post in more than one spot Wink )

"I guess we still have much to learn." Tinork said not understanding most of what Vespera just said. "Even the smartest of ancients still learn." Tinork said. It was amazing how much these new travelers knew. "A lot of these concepts are kind of far fetched for our world but they do sound like great ideas. I know you haven't been here long but what is one thing you would prefer to this world over your own?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:45 am

Vespera smiled faintly. "There's so much less polution here. The air smells so nice!" She smiled more now, looking around. "And it's so much prettier, naturally. What we count as pretty are light shows." She shrugged. "There's this city, it's called Tokyo. At night, the lights from just the office buildings—where people work in businesses, like merchant shops—" she said, trying to make him understand, "They light the entire area for miles. But it's nicer here in that sense."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waves of Life   Waves of Life - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waves of Life
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next