Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Duncan smirked. He lunged forward but only grabbed his wrist. He jerked him forward and dug the match into his palm. The match started to sear his flesh slightly, but it slowly started to die out. He focused on it and the flame popped to fire mroe fiercely before dying out more quickly.

---

"Mmm." Alistair made a face at her before being forced back. He looked up at her. "Where are you staying at?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Daniel grunted in surprise and pain before snapping his fist across Duncan's face, snapping his cheekbone by using his power to weaken the bone. Once again, his own cheekbone nearly fractured. He winced. I've overdone it today. He yanked back violently and sliced the knife he held at his leg.

---

"I'll find a room." Autumn smiled. "There's space."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Duncan scowled in pain and jumped back. "Ow," he muttered, not moving his jaw much now. "That wasn't nice." He lunged forward at him and tackled him to the gorund.

---

"Which one? Close by?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Daniel began to grin smugly before Duncan tackled him. Taken by surprise, he felt the wind be knocked out of him. He gasped for breath and glowered. I'm taking him too lightly... figured he would've softened up...

---

Autumn shrugged. "If you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Duncan took that time to pull out a knife and stabbed it towards his stomach.

---

"Please?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Daniel suddenly rolled out of the way and kicked Duncan to the side. He stood and raced at him, stabbing at his shoulder with his knife and punching him in the face.

---

"Sure." Autumn frowned. "Any particular reason?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Duncan grit his teeth but grabbed his fist, twisting it violently before he rolled away. He stood up and reached back, pulling out the knife. 'When should I scare him?'

---

"I want to be able to see you sooner."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:03 am

Daniel frowned at his wrist but didn't do anything else, other than glower at Duncan again.

---

Autumn smiled a little. "Okay then."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:16 am

Duncan walked towards him, grinning with malice now. "You're right, I have a power. Do you want to know what it is?"

---

Alistair smiled. "I'll see you in the morning, Autumn."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:20 am

Daniel glanced down at his hand, where a groteque burn lie. "I can guess."

---

Autumn smiled back gently. "I'll see you in the morning, Alistair." She said softly. She turned and went to the door, but stopped and blew him a kiss before walking out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:35 am

"Oh, interesting." He suddenly threw the knife towards him. As it whizzed through the air, it was set ablaze. Duncan's eyes slowly became a tinted red before they fully changed color.

---

Alistair smiled again and looked at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:09 am

Daniel ducked out of the way, staring after the knife after it hit the ground.

---

Autumn walked to each room until she found an empty one and stepped inside, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:24 am

Duncan grinned and lunged forward at him.

---

Selene awoke to dim lights around her but saw no one in the secluded area around her. She sat up slowly and put a hand to her head. 'Good God my head hurts.' She suddenly looked down at her stomach worriedly and put her other hand on her stomach. 'H-He probably killed them.' She bit her lip and got up, slowly going towards the curtains. 'Where's Travis... Is he still in that room?' She almost stumbled forward, but she caught herself on a table.

Grace had apparently heard her as she came towards it, pulling the curtain back to see her reaching for it anyway. "You should be resting, go back to bed." Selene shook her head.

"W-Where's Travis?"

"He's fine, lie down."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:28 am

Daniel ducked down and lunged toward his legs.

---

Travis had been sitting outside of the hospital wing, listening intently. The second he heard Selene's voice, he shot up to his feet and went inside almost at a run, tearing the curtain aside and stepping in. "Selene," He said quietly, only errantly glancing at Grace and then reaching out for Selene. I failed her, she's so hurt... He thought, feeling agonized.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 am

Duncan moved out of the way and laughed slightly. "Come on. If you're such a badass, prove it."

---

Selene went forward and hugged him, burying her face in his chest. Nicolas' last words suddenly echoed in her mind, causing her to flinch back almost on instinct. She bit her lip. 'H-He wouldn't. He won't, right?'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:56 am

Daniel slowly straightened up and looked at Duncan closely. He almost looked as if he were "checking him out", but he ISN'T TRUST ME. He examined him for a few more seconds before lunging toward his midsection, exploding upward at the last second and bringing up both fists as hard as he could under his chin, and then proceeded to knee him in the stomach while using the same leg to kick him in the knee hard enough to jerk it out of place. After that he placed both of his feet onto Duncan's and kicked backward to get some distance between them while hopefully knocking him off balance in the process.

---

Travis frowned as she flinched back and stroked her hair. "Selene?" He whispered. "It's alright." He gently pulled her to him again, closing his eyes almost angrily. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:21 am

Duncan stared at him and tried to get out of the way in time, but he wasn't able too. He growled in pain but only stumbled back. He didn't seem to mind his new wounds as he went forward and went to punch him in the face, his fist catching fire at the last minute.

---

Grace frowned, watching them both, and turned away, closing the curtain before walking away. 'He wouldn't have down it.'

Selene frowned and closed her eyes as well. "I know," she muttered, biting her lip again.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:26 am

Daniel ducked and slammed his fist into Duncan's stomach, trying to punch hard enough to hurt his spine.

---

Travis walked over to the bed as he held her and pulled her onto his lap, almost seeming to cradle her. "I am so sorry. I should have..." He shook his head, looking at her wounds and carressing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:46 am

Duncan dodged to the side and grabbed his fist, throwing him forward towards a building.

---

Selene looked up at him and looked away from him, trying to stop from tearing. 'I don't want to think of him like that. He was before, but maybe he could change, right? Like Duncan did...'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:51 am

Daniel skidded to a stop and turned, throwing two knives in his direction.

---

Travis slowly raised her head to look at him again, and thought her eyes were slowly tearing up because he hadn't been there. He set his jaw and took a breath, hugging her. "Please, I am so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:00 am

Duncan caught them and threw both back at him, caught on fire yet again.

---

Selene frowned and hugged him again. "I forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:10 am

Daniel growled angrily and ducked, watching them fly past again. Lame.

---

Travis shook his head a bit, hugging her back. "So sorry." He mumbled again as if he hadn't heard her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:14 am

Duncan ran forward while he was distracted and tackled him down, punching him across the face as hard as he could.

---

Selene stayed silent and rested against him limply.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:23 am

Daniel growled angrily when another nosebleed started and shoved him to the side, stabbing a knife into his thigh.

---

Tra[aaaaaa]vis held Selene close and rested his head on hers, his eyes closed again guiltily. He looked like a man who had just been condemned to death.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:27 am

Duncan moved back before he could and scowled at him. "Why did you attack her?"

---

[lol]

Selene looked up at him. "You tried your best, I know you did," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next