Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:28 am

"Not in that matter." Zerlina sighed. "Just because of they're stupidity. They'll be killed off."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:45 am

"This is true." He grinned a little. "Anyway, back to you. Further likes and dislikes?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 pm

"I'm very easily pissed off." Zerlina said. "By... stupid people. And annoying people, and probing people, with you as an exception at the moment." She smirked. "I like... hiking, I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Darius nodded slightly, listening. "Well, I used to go to the gym alot. I also enjoy sports, I was in some while in school."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:35 pm

"Any sports in particular?" Zerlina inquired.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:46 pm

"I was in basketball and baseball only. After I was in highschool I just focused on my coursework." Darius said with a slight shrug. "You seem like you were in alot of sports. Were you?"
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 pm

"What, would you like one?" Callum said in a soft, teasing tone as he held the egg delicately between his thumb and middle finger.

--

The Russian blew out a breath he'd been holding. "That probably wouldn't be a very good idea. Let's just wait like the humble soldiers that we are." he smirked at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Daniel scoffed. "I'd rather not." He said ungraciously. "What is it?" He asked, unable to contain the curiosity.

---

Zerlina shrugged halfheartedly. "Volleyball." She admitted. "I was able to keep up with coursework along with it."

---

"Soldiers?" Julia frowned. "I don't like that term. I don't like to be thought of as just a follower or anything. A more kind way to put it would be a building block to a new society. Or... something." She said unsurely.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:28 am

Nicolas ignored them, watching the humans with new intent. They had slowed down, appearing to be tired now. They were herded into a building by a man holding a staff and had not emerged for a good ten minutes. He looked back to Daniel and Callum. "Come, they've stopped," he muttered before taking the lead towards the building.

---

Darius nodded slightly and shot a glance toward the direction of the Headquarters. He felt nervous, he couldn't really think clearly. His muscles wanted to make him fidget, to show his nervousness, but he wouldn't allow it, not next to Zerlina. He looked around again before looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:40 am

Daniel pulled out a second time, ecstatic. He fidgeted helplessly, following Nicolas quickly.

---

Zerlina looked at him. "What's wrong?" She asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:02 am

Nicolas looked back at him and smirked slightly in amusement. He continued onward, keeping his emotions in check. The leather hilt of the handle rubbed against his skin, placing itself back into the fore front of his mind. Depending on how many there were, and who they were, they could easily be wiped out. But, then again, if it was many more than the three of them, it would pose a problem. His jaw tightened as his mind thought of ways around that possibility.

---

Selene had settled beside Travis, but wasn't as relaxed as before. She felt like something was off, she wasn't sure what. She looked around restlessly, looking around at the faces in the room. Her gaze fell on Duncan's little group. That girl that he felt the Soul Searchers for, that tinier one, whose brother she had just supposedly killed. Then there was, of course, that other girl... It made her blood boil when she thought of what Travis had almost done. To have the nerve to do it, while they were together! A small part of her mind reminded her that it was like what Travis would've felt when she told him of Duncan, but she hadn't been seeing him at that time. That was no excuse, not to her.

She fidgeted slightly, her hand grazing the pocket that contained her knives. Her life was easier before Travis, it was true. But besides Duncan... No one else had really cared. She looked over to him and frowned slightly. She had known about his reputation a bit, like he had known her's, but she couldn't let that stop her completely, right? She wanted to know him, the true him. She certainly got too.

---

Darius gets a lame ass post.

He looked down at her, and shook his head. "I just have nothing to talk about now." He said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:11 am

"Come on," Daniel groaned quietly.

-

Travis looked down at Selene thoughtfully, frowning. "What is it?" He asked, his voice slightly slurred. He was tired.

---

Zerlina smiled in response. "Neither do I."
Back to top Go down
Do Svidaniya.
Junior
Junior
Do Svidaniya.

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:14 am

"It's an egg, evidently." Callum replied in a drawl, his eyes narrowing with ill-concealed glee as the group was herded inside. He was confident that these remnants of the humans would be weary and suffering under trauma. Easy targets. He was suddenly very aware of the necklace he still wore around his neck, and the subtle itch that spread across his abdomen.

--

"Right then, building blocks." Gavrie complied with a grin. His ambition to claw his way to the top still boiled in the back of his thoughts. The fact that he'd managed to gain a form of recognition only spurred on his anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 am

Nicolas, ignoring Daniel, slowed as he reached further to the building. making his footsteps as quiet as possible.

---

"Nothing, it's just that something feels wrong to me." She shrugged lightly. "Maybe it's nothing."

---

Darius shrugged. "Then we are at a loss."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:57 am

Daniel gritted his teeth in irritation. "Nicolas!" He hissed. "Hurry it up."

-

"Probably. Not much else can go wrong." Travis said, lightly teasing.

---

"We could walk around." Zerlina said quietly.

---

"You're ambitious." Julia said softly, as if reading his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:32 am

Nicolas short back a glare that commanded silence and kept going, making a tactful circle around the building. He spotted a door on the backwall of the building, and had crept towards it, staying out of sight of windows.

-

Selene smirked and punched his arm lightly. "When anyone says that something does go wrong. It's like a curse."

---

"Would you like too?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:39 am

Daniel growled in discontent, but followed in silence now. He ducked under the window and remained a foot or two behind the older man.

---

Travis smirked. "Sorry. Let's hope the curse takes a break."

---

Zerlina smiled. "Sure." She said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:14 am

Nicolas stopped at the door, put his knife away, and opened the door, making the slightest hint of a wince as the door creaked. When no one came, he slipped inside, leaving it open for Daniel and Callum. To be this close to humans, and to not have them know, it made him feel invigorated. He edged closer to the main room, hearing them speaking to each other without them even knowing he was on the other side of the wall. Something made him pause, however. He heard a familiar voice.

Suddenly grinning with malice, he peered over the corner of the door frame that led in, his face overcast with the shadows of the dark hallway. He scanned the faces, and his eyes fell onto one woman in particular. His upper lip raised into a sneer, he was right about her coming. She never could just fend for herself. This was going to be an interesting meeting.

Selene shook her head and laid against him. "Always the optimist, hm?" She suddenly got an unnerved feeling, like someone was watching her. She scanned the room quickly, going over the doorway, but frowned. No one onwas, to the best of her knowledge. She sighed to herself. 'I must be going insane.'

Nicolas had tensed up when he saw Selene's eyes go over him, but relaxed when she didn't seem to notice him. To feel this kind of danger made it even better.

---

Darius brought his arm back from around her shoulder and offered his hand.

Last edited by Wolfdra on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:25 am

"What is it?" Daniel whispered to Nicolas so quietly he couldn't hear himself, almost.

Travis shrugged. "You gotta hope..." He said. He watched her gaze go around the room and raised an eyebrow. He took her chin and returned her gaze to him. "Is something wrong?" He asked her, frowning. Looking around like that implied she felt like someone was there. Normally he would put it off.

The thing was, he felt it too.

---

Zerlina took it, pushing herself to her feet and pulling him up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:41 am

"Someone's in there that I thought would be dead by now. I thought she would see me, but she didn't." He whispered back, watching the entire room intently.

Selene looked back at him and frowned as well. She bit her lip and muttered, "I feel like there's someone watching us. But no one in here is."

---

Darius stood as well and started to lead, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:48 am

Daniel edged forward to get a good look around the room as well. His gaze scanned over every head in the room until he spotted the woman Nicolas had been talking about, recogonizing her just from a few spare identical details. "I see the resemblance." He said with a sarcastic mock in his tone. "She looks weak." He passed his gaze onward and saw a small group of people, as if more separated from the others, but it wasn't that they were bundled together in a huddle that caught his eye.

It was the brunette sitting between a white-haired girl and blond-haired boy with a somber expression, full of speculation and tenacity. It was all too familiar... he ground his teeth together, staring in sudden hatred. How dare she live!?

Travis frowned and leaned close to her as if to kiss her. "I feel it too." He murmured when his lips were next to her ear. He looked around, frowning carefully and trying not to give too much away.

---

Zerlina followed alongside him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:03 am

"She is," he said in quiet conformation. He looked back to his daughter, Selene, with a fierce hatred. That was one of the things he never did, he never full-out killed her. He should have, but that would have been too much "explaining" to do. He looked back at Daniel and raised an eyebrow. "What is it, Daniel? Someone here too, for you?"

Selene took in a breath to calm herself, now wasn't the time. She looked up at him taking in a deep breath. "Do you think it's that child? Is he looking over here at us?" She asked just as quietly as he had spoken so that no one would eavesdrop on them.

---

"You seem to be enjoy this." He said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:07 am

"An annoying complication." Daniel mumbled in response. "So, when do we get to show ourselves?"

Travis looked back bravely and shook his head. "Not him. His eyes are on the albino."

---

Zerlina shrugged. "It's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:29 am

Selene's lips pulled into a line. "Than what is it?"

"Now." He muttered as he stepped out from the shadows. The necklace arund his neck shone out with an errey light, allowing for easy identification of him. He felt everyone's eyes fall on him as they hushed. He saw a few pull out guns but he simply held up his hand. "There is Soul Searchers surrounding this building. If you shoot me, it would mean a slaughter for the rest of you." He heard murmurings as he finished. his short but abrupt growl silenced them once again. "I want to see the leader of this small group."

The moment she heard the new voice it felt like her heart had sank. Slowly, unwillingly, she turned her heard, immediately recognizing the man that had newly revealed himself. Recoiling on instinct at the mere sight of him, she moved to go behind Travis discreetly, taking his hand and gripping it tightly, more so than normal. He was supposed to have died. Why was he back, and why here, of all places?

Nicolas caught her movements from the corner of his eye but fought back any facial expression other than the stern one he had at the moment. 'That girl doesn't know what she's into.'

---

Darius frowned slightly and nodded. "It's been a while for myself too, to just come out her to walk around..."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Charlie stepped forward calmly, his gaze alert and austere. He had his knife out, but didn't make any move to attack any of the Soul Searchers. "What is it you want?" He asked with a level voice.

Daniel was a little standoffish, not removing his gaze from the small group. Kendra had eyes for Nicolas, but she managed to look over and spot Daniel. Her breath caught in her throat and she stared back at him, suddenly tugging on Dylan's shirt as if to pull him in front of her.

Travis frowned and moved his arms back to put them around her slightly though she was behind him. "Who is he?" He whispered to her, his lips barely moving.

---

"I mean," Zerlina laughed quietly, "It's been a while since I've been on a date."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next