Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death Note: Rewrite

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 am

"He's a police officer." Lily said, unlocking her door and stepping out of it.

---

"Mori? I don't know who that is." Rem answered, watching him.

---

"There might come a time when you have to trust them enough to let them see you." Watari sighed. "It's not easy to handle, I know."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:17 am

"But... that means he's working against you, right?" Ryuk asked. "I don't see anything good coming out of that."

---

"You... you don't?" Rylan asked. "So it isn't... a Shinigami... do you know if there's more than one of these here...?" He motioned to the Death Note.

---

"I trust no one but you, Watari. Not even myself." Kate said, setting the papers to the side, knowing she wouldn't be able to focus on them for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 am

"True, but I'm much more intelligent than my father. I can use his connection to the police to find out what they know about the case that they aren't releasing to the public." Lily said quietly before descending the stairs.

---

"There is only one other." Rem confirmed.

---

"You might have to anyway."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:20 pm

"Won't he be able to track that you've used his computer?"

---

Rylan laughed a bit in surprise. "Then that is Mori's weapon!" He murmured to himself. "Amazing."

---

Kate closed her eyes. "I'm just worried about this case. It's different from others."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:08 pm

"He could, but he doesn't have the knowledge too, nor would he even know in the first place." Lily answered quietly. She looked towards her father in the kitchen and turned on the television. The news came on moments later, listing off some current events as opposed to the recent obsession with Mori. She sighed, turning her head to watch her father before the anchor said:

"We've just gotten a report! Mori has killed 60 criminals, all like the others before them."

Lily had just taken a drink when the report said that, causing herself to choke up and cough out her soda. 'More killing!? Someone is using another Death Note! But who, god dammit!?' She jerked her head over to the TV again. 'They have to be. That one that died before, that lowly criminal, he had to have been a test, like John Kelly was for me.' She forced herself to appear calm, feeling her father's eyes on her. If this other person was killing with the Death Note, it was another link to her. Could they know that she had it? She looked back questioningly to Ryuk, glowering slightly.

---

Rem had turned her attention away from him and was now looking around the room, not seeming to notice when someone stepped in.

"Rylan, can you look into this for me?" The man asked, holding out a package. He was oblivious to Rem who was now standing beside him.

---

"It certainly is."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Ryuk was hiding, gnawing on an apple core. He looked at her and waved at her.

---

"Yeah, what is it?" Rylan asked calmly, stuffing the Death Note behind his back and taking the package.

---

Kate scowled. "I just need to get some self-esteem up, that's all. I'll be out of this depression in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Lily scowled at him and turned back to the TV. 'I need to find out who it is, and quickly.'

---

"Something about how we messed up a copyright contract." The man shrugged. "Authors are so picky about things."

---

Watari said nothing, watching her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Ryuk has nothing to post.

---

"Eh. God damn." Rylan commented as he looked over it. "Yeah, because it's one little trait a character has in this story..."

---

Kate has nothing to post at the moment either.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Lily ate dinner quietly, watching her father and sister. Nothing was said at the table, as her father was very distant. She stood and left quickly, going up to her room.

---

The man turned away and walked towards the door. "Thanks for doing that Rylan." He said with a wave, having just expected him to do it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Ryuk followed her without a word.

---

Rylan rolled his eyes and mumbled angrily, taking out a blank piece of paper and beginning to write. "It'd be so much easier to kill people who cause me trouble like this..." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Lily walked into her room and looked back at him. "Can you know if anyone else has a Death Note?" She asked.

---

"You could," Rem said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:04 pm

"Nope." Ryuk said, going over to her bed.

---

"But they already suspect people who've died of heart attacks, if I kill one of them it'd lead to me. But... I can write the cause of death other than a heart attack, right?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm

"No?" She asked incredulously.

---

"Yes you can."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm

"No clue."

---

"I could just have them be in an accident of some sort then..." Rylan mused.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 pm

"Then you're not getting any more apples." She said seriously, watching him.

---

Rem stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:54 pm

"...What?!"

---

Rylan has nothing to say now, really...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 pm

"You heard me," Lily said.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:05 pm

"B-But, I have, withdrawal symptoms!" Ryuk exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm

"Well you're just going to have to deal with it," Lily sighed, turning her attention to her computer.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 pm

"They're not pretty, you have to suffer too!" Ryuk shouted.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:29 pm

"I can handle it, I'm sure." Lily said, hiding a smirk. "If you could know if there were other Death Notes, we wouldn't have this problem. Pity for you then."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 pm

"You said you wanted to know if anyone else had them. I don't know that. I can tell you that there's another here in the human world!" Ryuk said quickly, going down to his Shinigami knees next to her and clasping his Shinigami hands together in a Shinigami begging position that probably actually looks scary as hell.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Lily looked at him and frowned as she stared at him. "How many?" She asked, trying not to sound disgruntled by it.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:49 pm

"Only one!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 am

Lily stared at him and sighed, looking at the computer again. "Thanks," she muttered, "I'll buy you an apple tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Rewrite
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next