Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter VI is on it's way... seriously.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

Chapter VI is on it's way... seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter VI is on it's way... seriously.   Chapter VI is on it's way... seriously. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:51 pm

I'm very sorry for all the delays. Here's a bit of a summary of my happy little life right now.

For the unaware, I came a bit too close for comfort to death on my recent absence. Everyone ran from this 8 foot wave and, go figure, I could do nothing where I was. It started to break so I tried to ride it on my boogie board. Which failed. It threw me down and I slammed the side of my head against a rock on the bottom. You can see the beautiful bruises here. I ended up in the ER on a cruise ship for about a week, where I stopped breathing during the night once and had my heart stop twice. I was finally flown to a hospital in Honolulu via helicopter. There was some apparent muscle damage that deformed the blood vessels in my shoulder. I didn't need surgery to fix it, but I did come down with a fever, cough, and cold because my mom had refused to fly me to Honolulu before and I got an infection. I got away with one severed ligament and another torn one. And some of my sanity... >.> I think it's safe to say I'd rather not visit Hawaii ever again ever.

And now I'm going out on a bit of a limb and saying that my dog, who has lived 4 years past her breed's lifespan, is dying. Keep in mind I've worked at a kennel for about 3 years. So I'm not just making fake assumptions.

BUT, Retaliation chapter VI IS in the making. And almost done, in fact. So you can actually expect it by the end of July. I swear this time.

Chapter VI is on it's way... seriously. Michael-jackson
R.I.P.
1958 - 2009
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter VI is on it's way... seriously.   Chapter VI is on it's way... seriously. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 pm

Thats amazing, i never knew one rock could do so much. Well Im hoping for a speedy recovery and get better soon
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Chapter VI is on it's way... seriously.   Chapter VI is on it's way... seriously. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:09 pm

... The wave did it. The rock just helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter VI is on it's way... seriously.   Chapter VI is on it's way... seriously. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter VI is on it's way... seriously.
Page 1 of 1