Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) Empty
PostSubject: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Setting:

The time period is 1997 AD. I know that it’s relatively modern times, but I honestly don’t want to see alot guns or modern technology. You could have hand guns/pistols, but nothing like machine guns or anything.

Plot:

Humans have recently found out about vampires, and that they truly exist. The humans are also very afraid of them, since most have heard of the stories that surround vampires and their race. Humans have openly declared war against the vampires, but the vampires are not about to stand down. Their leader, a woman named Acca Lillis, has commanded that all vampires are to retaliate. The war as raged for 2 centuries, with neither side about to let up. It’s now up to you to decide how the tide is to turn...

Rules: (And you actually have to read them...)

I want to say that ALL vampires are going to be “evil”. I may allow for some vampires to switch later in the RP, but for now, they are all going to be bad. >:D Also, vampires cannot die by normal means. They have to either be burned, or decapitated, but no “stakes to the heart” or garlic. >.>

There can be werewolves in the RP, but truthfully, they would play a very minor role. Though I’m not sure to which side. What I DON’T want to see is vampire/werewolf/human hybrids because they seem to defy the laws of physics and everything everywhere.

The regular Forum Rules apply here, just like anywhere else. You have three strikes, or you're out. I'll tell you when you've received a strike.

No “schmex” >.> For the obvious reasons. If you’ve read the rules, say how old Acca is. XP

There CAN be half vampires. They’re called Dhampir. They can either be good or bad, or rouges even. I would like to see only a few of them though.

Please put at least two sentences into the bio. That is the minimum at least. >.>

Lit or ill-lit is fine. I would just like to see you make SOME attempt at making a post...

And lastly, have fun. Or Acca’s gonna eat you. XP

CC Format:

Name:
Born:
Turned: (For vampires only.)
Weapon(s): (Remember NOT A LOT OF GUNS. -_- You can have up to 3 weapons)
Power(s): (For Vampires, Dhampirs, and werewolves only. You can have up to 2, besides your “race” powers.)
Race: (Human, Vampire, Dhampir [Half human, half vampire], or Werewolf)
Biography: (At least two sentences.)
Side: (Doesn’t apply for vampires. Humans, Dhampirs and Werewolves can choose though.)
Other:
Love Interest: (Not needed.)
Appearance: (Link or the picture itself.)

My CC’s:

Name: Acca Lillis
Born: BC 1329
Turned: BC 1309 (She’s 20 years old in human years, and 3306 years old in vampire years.)
Weapon(s): She uses her fists and her feet, as well as her fangs.
Power(s): Acca’s power is to be able to use a foe’s greatest fears against them, causing the victim to see an illusion of that fear. The victim, once her power has a hold, only sees their fear around them, no matter where they are. The fear can physically hurt the victim as well. The only way to break the hold is to conquer the fear, or Acca makes it stop, or she dies. It’s activated by looking into the victim’s eyes for more than a minute.
Race: LolVampire. XP
Biography: Acca was born in Assyria in BC 1309. She lived a “normal” life mostly, although if her father was ever angry, he would end up abusing Acca because of it.

When Acca was at the age of 20, she had found a husband, and she had gotten pregnant, however, it was discovered that her husband was a traitor to Assyria. They allowed Acca to give birth to her baby, but when that happened, she was left to die outside the city. A woman had seen what happened to Acca, and asked Acca if she wanted to be turned. Acca said yes.
Side: ... She’s the leader. She’s fricking evil. >:D
Other: She’s the leader of the vampires. And she hates men.
Love Interest: Lololdoubtit.
Appearance: Acca

Name: Viviana Vasko
Born: 1011 AD
Turned: 1041 AD (She’s 30 years old in human years, and she’s 986 years old in vampire years.)
Weapon(s): Her fists. She doesn't need much else.
Power(s): Viviana is able to use a venom that's stored in her fangs to cause a paralyzing effect that affects the muscles and/or the joints in the victim. It causes a random group muscles/joints to slowly stiffen until the target is unable to move that area; the venom also causes a lot of pain to the target as well. It only ‘activates’ when she wants to, so that if she was in a ‘friendly fight’ she wouldn’t use it.
Race: Vampire
Biography: Viviana was born as the daughter of Boleslaw I Chrobry and her mother was Emnilda. She and her brothers and sisters lived a “very good life”; however, she never much cared for it and she ran away. She went to the neighboring country of Germany when she ran; and she was at the age of 20 at that time.

Viviana worked at a bar in Germany until she was turned at the age of 30. She had walked to her home one night, and she was cornered by a man whom she later learned was a vampire. He asked her if she wanted to live forever, and even though she said no, she was turned by him anyway.
Side: Evil.
Other: She’s feared by a lot of vampires because she is very strong, despite her appearance. She also hates most things; although she does like to write stories from time to time. Even though she is from Poland, she has a very strong Russian accent.
Love Interest: ...
Appearance: Viviana

(If anyone does join this, I'll be adding 2 other cc's here later.)

Last edited by Wolfdra on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:10 pm

(it was funny when you posted this on CLforums. You might as well have asked them the meaning of life or wrote the rules in Sanskrit. The answer is 3306. Also, BC year numbers went down as time went on, so if Acca i 20, she would have been turned in BC 1289, or born in 1349)

Name: Ako Riosu
Born: 1970 (Age 27)
Weapon(s): pistol, knife
Race: Human
Biography: Ako grew up with a fairly good family, and learned to fight in school, even though he never started the fights. It was a few years ago when he found a small boy wandering the streets near his home. Within a month of the boy living with him, he realized he'd taken in a werewolf. He is raising the boy, and teaching him how to fight against the vampires
Side: good
Other:
Love Interest: ...
Appearance: Linkage

Name: Haro
Born: 1987 (Age 10)
Weapon(s): none
Power(s): Can control Electricity and Fire, although he isn't very good yet.
Race: Werewolf
Biography: Haro doesn't remember what his actual name is, or how he got to the alley way he woke up in. He does remember a man, Ako, taking him in, and taking good care of him. He is very smart for his age, and is learning quickly. And he's not just learning, he's teaching Ako a thing or two as well.
Side: gewd
Other:
Love Interest: (Not needed.)
Appearance:Linkage II/Wolf Linkage

Name: Kani Riosu
Born: ???
Weapon(s): ???
Power(s): ???
Race: Werewolf
Biography: Ako's wife, went missing ten years ago, presumed dead. A spy for the Vampires, possibly Haro's mother.
Side: ???
Other:
Love Interest: Ako
Appearance: Linkage

Last edited by ==K.T.== on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:48 pm

YES, thank you so much~ And I'm glad someone else sees it besides myself. XD It's not too hard, or at least I didn't think it was... And I was what you mean about her age. I didn't catch that the first time, and thanks alot for pointing that out to me. XD Enough of my rambling, you're in. XP I posted it here mostly in case something like that happened... -_-
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:08 am

As long as no vampires glitter and no one is named Edward Cullen Im fine. And to be honest I have no idea how old Acca is

Name: Mar.
Born: 1922
Turned: 1945
Weapon(s): A survival knife and a small .9 mm pistol
Power(s): Insanity, Illusionist
Race: Vampire: Malkavian
Biography: He was fighting World War II and had to hide for cover. Most told him that hiding in a castle was a bad Idea but his Sargent told him otherwise and so they stayed. The Malkavians in there thought it was time their order of meat arrived and so he was apart of a nice Vampire diet. The others thought it was good to keep one of them alive to enjoy the feast so they did, Mar was very lucky to be that one Vampire turned. He came home to spread his Malkavian blood.
Side: Vamps (And not the ones that sparkle)
Other: None
Love Interest: not yet
Appearance: Pale and very insane. His black short hair and yellow eyes with a short nose. His ears are kind of pointed and his finger nails have grown slightly. He isn't very tall and being hunched over doesn't help him either.

Last edited by OddOneOut on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:27 am

Name: Kendra Landry
Born: July 7, 1983
Turned: (For vampires only.) ~
Weapon(s): (You can have up to 3) Currently, a small pocketknife she carries around.
Power(s): (For Vampires, Dhampirs, and werewolves only. You can have up to 2, besides your "race" powers.) ~
Race: (Human, Vampire, Dhampir, or Werewolf.) Human
Biography: (At least two sentences.) Kendra is often a prankster against people she either A) likes to annoy or B) people she dislikes. She enjoys reading and writing, and wants to help against the vampires, even though she’s only 14. She currently has been trying to create an item that she can use to help fight, but she keeps a secret. She often refers to it as the “Secretive secretly secret project that is secret”. She’s very secretive about it…
Side: (Doesn't apply for vampires. Humans, Dhampirs, and Werewolves can choose though.) Good
Other: 3306
Love Interest: (Not needed.) ~
Appearance: (Link or the picture itself.) Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) Shorthairedanimegirl …Without the heels. Just tennishoes. X3

Name: Chaska Bezmel
Born: February 11, 895
Turned: 912
Weapons: None
Powers: Can progressively get stronger during a battle if he is losing.
Race: Vampire
Bio: Chaska’s past revolves around a democracy, so today, he is one of the most fair people you can meet. His allegiances are indisputable, but he’s loyal to his friends as well. He is strong, but dislikes the way Acca leads them.
Side: Bad
Other: ~
Love Interest: ~
Appearance: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) Guy
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:27 am

... Please read the rules again Tri-O. And can I ask what Malkavians are? >.> And perhaps an explanation of his powers too.

EDIT: You're in Kendra. You already know that. XP
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 am

Malkavians are a type of vampire (Although created by the World of Darkness series) that are more insane than the other vampires. They feast on blood like most but when they are turned they are turned insane by any means, in this case it would be a post traumatic disorder because my vampire was apart of the military. Malkavians also have the ability to make others insane (One of his powers) and This Malkavian is an illusionist, This means that he can make you see something thats not there like a bunny, or even distort objects such as make you look horrific in a mirror. need anything else
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Small edits in the Char sheet now
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Sorry to be a bother, but is the CLF version of this dead? I've been waiting on someone to post for about a week now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Grah, no. :c I'm sorry. Neither of us have any idea what to post next. I was gonna ask her something about it today, but she left for the time being. XD I'll ask her about it when she gets back. PM me if either of you have ideas.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Still nothing? I'm going crazy from lack of story here.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 am

Want me to resurrect my character from the dead and...do something.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:14 am

I don't know if that would help, I'm currently depending on the others to do something.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:38 am

Still nothing, no. I am as well, I've been trying really badly to get anything and nothing is coming.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 am

Once we finish this we need like a training montage or something and discussions with the evil people plz and then we need to go on to the rescue, I think... after that... I'llthinkonit
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:27 am

Rescuewhonow?

And yes, I was planning on it. TrainingmontagesImean.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:32 am

MiaandChaskaright? :c

T r a i n i n g m o n t a g e yeeeeey

Uh, like, Acca could get pissy and think Christina was like the leader and try to have her assassinated.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:44 am

Lol we discussed this.

that'sagoodidea

Except we need stuff for nao.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:49 am

Uhhhhh

Uhhhhhhhhh

*headdesks*

WE NEED TO FINISH WHAT'S GOING ON NOW THOUGH RIGHT? I DON'T KNOOOOW D:
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:34 am

Alright, I changed my last post over there to try and help things along, and I also have a suggestion. Kani and Joseph are trying to get the TVM(?), right? So maybe they should head to a handily pointed out conference room to discuss the terms. Just a suggestion, I think anything would work at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 am

TVF. XD

That sounds good. It's something that could happen. Wekindofneedit.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 am

Oh, that's right. I knew it was Temporary Vampire Something, I just forgot whether it was Device or Mechanism, and didn't think that it was neither.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 am

It's Temporary Vampire Form. X3
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Well I had a character that was going to get rid of some Vamps in his area with a deal with a Werewolf. Want me to bring that back, or no
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Alright, well, I've just posted, but I do have to leave now. I'm sorry for being gone, but I needed to take the break. I PROMISE to post more often, or you can feel free to come yell at me through email. I also plan to move Deathaura when I come back as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)   Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Those Who Fight. (CCs, Vampires, Werewolves, yey.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Roleplays :: General Roleplays-
Jump to: