Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A very tragic week...

Go down 
+3
Odd One Out
Deandre.
Wolfdra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

A very tragic week... Empty
PostSubject: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 pm

As the title implies, it's been both a tragic week for Hollywood and for the world. 4 stars have died, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Micheal Jackson, and now also Billy Mays (Famous for the OxyClean commercials if you didn't know.).

Ed McMahon was the T.V. voice for Johnny Carson on "The Tonight Show", and for more then 30 years he opened the show with his line "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!" He was in several films and he was also a decorated war veteran. He died at the age of 86 on June 23rd 2009 shortly after midnight, but there was no formal cause of death that was given. However, the signs had pointed to the cause of death being bone cancer. He's survived by his six children and his three wives.

Ed McMahon's Wikipedia Page.

Farrah Fawcett was one of the original Charlie's Angels stars (being one of the Angels herself) and she was in many films and T.V. shows. She also grew in fame by her best-selling pin-up in 1976, having sold over 12 million copies. She died at the age of 62 on June 25th 2009 at exactly 9:28 A.M due to anal cancer. She's survived by her son and her husband and fiance.

Farrah Fawcett's Wikipedia Page.

Micheal Jackson was the famed "King of Pop" and he sold over 750 million records worldwide. He started his professional music career in the Jackson 5 in 1964, along side his brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, and Marlon. His solo career took off at around 1980 with the album Off The Wall that was produced by Quincy Jones. His next album, Thriller (which was recorded in 1982), was dubbed the height of his career. Thriller, when it was first released, remained in the Top 10 of Billboard 200 for 80 consecutive weeks, 37 at the peak. Thriller has sold over 100 million copies, making it the number one best-selling album of all time. He died at the age of 50 on June 25th 2009 at exactly 2:25 P.M. local time. His death is credited to be cardiac arrest, though he received an injection of Demerol (pethidine) at 11:09 A.M. that morning. He's survived by his three children, his three wives, by his six brothers and two sisters, and by his parents.

Micheal Jackson's Wikipedia Page.

Billy Mays was made famous by his many infomercials that promoted OxyClean, Orange Glo, and many other home cleaning products. He's also famous for beginning the infomercials with "Hi! Billy Mays here for [advertised product]." He died at the age of 50 on June 28th 2009, but he had apparently died sometime during the night. The cause of his death is unknown at the memont, but he had been on a flight to Tampa the day before his death, and the airplane blew out it's front tires, causing falling objects to hit some of the passengers. When he got off the plane, he told a local Tampa news station that some of the objects "hit me on the head, but I got a hard head." He's survived by his wife and his two children.

Billy Mays' Wikipedia Page.

I thought that a thread about all of them (Including Ed McMahon and Billy Mays) was important, since they did, in one way or another, affect TV and music (In Micheal Jackson's case). It's such a shame that they've all died, and Hollywood will be forever changed due to their deaths, as well as the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:44 am

Jeezums. Four people. I think its a sign.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:38 am

I understand that this is a sad moment for us Americans that we lost four people that changed the world but you have to understand that all life is temporal. We know these people will die some day. Now we have to accept that they are gone in person but not to forget them in our hearts (If you really like the person)
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:27 am

Actually, another star died sometime Sunday I think. Someone named Gale Storm, who I don't know about, but I will put up in that post when I'm feeling a bit better. Also, Patrick Swayze wants to be taken off of his medication, and Terra thinks that he could possably be the sixth, which I would agree with her.
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Swayze is crazy.
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
That Girl in the Skinny Jeans
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:24 am

Gale Storm did not die, Hoax.
Back to top Go down
http://French-DBP-Productions.blogspot.com
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 am

... Yes she did. >.> And yes Swayze is crazy. (AND THAT RHYMES!) Gale Storm was a singer.
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:18 am

Why would he do that? He in denial or something?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:12 am

I think he partly is. There was an article somewhere about him "giving into the cancer" back in '07 I want to say. But, I'm not entirely sure. Swayze could be, or maybe he thinks that he could do that without the medication.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:18 am

Swayze is crazy. (AND THAT RHYMES!) - Wolf

Does this website now have quote thingies? |:

I thought that it was just simply said "Swayz," like that. Not Sway-zee. =/

THEY ARE FALLING ONE BY ONE

WHO WILL BE NEXT

TUNE IN THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE DIES. (:
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:59 am

LOL, make fun of the morbid then. I'm just waiting to see when Dick Van Dike dies, and all those older guys die. They're like a billion years old.

Hellyesthatrhymes.

And for all the PEOPLE IN HOLES, Swazye died a few months ago, I think. He is dead though.

:D NOW ONTO BETTER TOPICS.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:45 am

yeah... Swayz(ee) died like forever ago.

but the bassist for Slipknot died a bit ago too :c
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:02 am

HE DID? OMG |:
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 am

Yea I heard about that one. What Of?
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Mrs. Holopainen wrote:
HE DID? OMG |:

YEAH
IT SUCKS
Back to top Go down
http://French-DBP-Productions.blogspot.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 pm

And in other news, Gary Colman dies this month, or was it may, I forget. Either way he's dead.
Back to top Go down
Romanticide
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:52 am

I was going to post this. I think his wife is totally fake, and definitely a moron. Somebody left a sign on her fence that said, "You will always be loved" (or something similar). She responds, "I would never have thought of something so wonderful to say about him.

Whaaaaat?
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:26 pm

They are also reviewing the MJ death. Speaking of which I have a very explicit song that explains how I feel about this situation (Again, explicit) M J is Dead
Back to top Go down
Romanticide
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Lol.

Oh man his kids...I wonder what they will do when they're older!

Also, I don't think he was a pervert.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:07 pm

I know, I jsut don't like how the media can change on a dime like that
Back to top Go down
Romanticide
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Because the media is full of superficial morons who will take the side of whoever will make them look better. It's different to insult a dead guy rather than a living one. If he's dead, that shows you are weak and have no respect for the deceased or their families. If he's alive, he's just like any other punk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very tragic week...   A very tragic week... Empty

Back to top Go down

A very tragic week...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Mage's Lounge :: Media-
Jump to: