Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Re: Study Hall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

Re: Study Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Hall   Re: Study Hall EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:27 am

Romanticide wrote:
"It is Sunday night, and you are stressing out. Tomorrow that biology packet is due, and you haven't even answered half of the questions. Google is no use, and yahoo shouldn't even be considered a search engine any more. What are you to do? Time is running out..."

Have you ever been in a situation similar to that one before? Have you ever had so much homework it was sinful? Has there ever been a question you just couldn't answer? I know I have. And for that reason, I have decided to create this thread. Here I offer a chance for greater success, and all are welcome to come forth.

If you are a student searching for help on an assignment, the quest ends here. Any member with a question may submit it, and any member with an answer can help. This has been designed to better the forum community, and help you succeed in life.

Rules/Guidelines:

1. Try not to give direct answers. I should be a push in the right direction more than anything else. For math this will be harder to do. I recommend giving a step by step process using a sample equation and then let them try it with the one at hand.

2. Be polite. As far as I can tell, all of us have weak points. If one user is wrong, do not demean their intelligence and humiliate them. However, answers may be discussed politely. If i see any of that going on, I will have this topic locked in a snap.

3. This is a workshop, not a store. Users seeking answers may not use this as a scapegoat, and constantly run back when things get too difficult. You have to work too.

I encourage all users to give this a go. If your questions have not been answered by us, then don't give up! There are other ways to do it, school is important. I actually have a question for you guys right now:

This is for my Biology class

#25. Cells often engulf extra cellular particles and fluid. This is called _______.

#29. The basic unit of structure and function in an organism is the ______. I am pretty sure it is the Cell Membrane, but a little reassurance is always good.

I know it isn't school anymore but I still think we should have this thread. I think it helped me once and I hope it'll help all of you too. 8D
Back to top Go down

Re: Study Hall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Mage's Lounge :: Spam-
Jump to: