Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Rioichi]
That Girl in the Skinny Jeans
[Rioichi]

The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change Empty
PostSubject: The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change   The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:47 pm

As quoted on the CL Forum

Minor Warning:Bit of Swearing here People

Note:No, I am not leaving, Just not yet, as said before "Pride Lives out, Regard less if it dies, or leaves"

My Departure will be in a Year or Two, As I leave behind all the BullShit,Lies,FuckUps, ArseTwats, and all the Fucking Twats who critize me.

dEaTh_bAt_pRiDe wrote:
As you can see, I've changed my stuck up and Co*ky Attitude ways and got serious ok? Seriously, Do you know how annoying it is for all of you too criticize me about my "BS and Flaws and Cr/ap?"
It Annoys me deeply
From now on, Im Serious.Seriously

Why the sudden Change all of a sudden?

Over the pass Three years, i've had time too pause for a thought, Who am I really? I know in Real Life im not the DBP you see on the Forums or in a Chat, The DBP you saw for the past Year and a Half, Wasnt the DBP who was here Three Years ago.

I've been known too throw out BullShit Remarks and such, Pissing Members,Staff and Friends off, all for the sake of it. And the thought was.

"Why am I like this today? I feel like im living a Fu!#ing Lie"

This Change is my hope that i'll be Taken More Seriously, Not treated like Shit, nor ignored.

Also, The NickName Change.

DBP is my Alias, If this was a FanFic, i would have said "They Killed him off" and 'Skitz' Is the replacement.

SkitzMcSkitz Came from a old Rock Band Username 'Skitz-0-Phrenic' and pretty much a "Internet Bootleg copy of Felix the Cat and Felix Da House Cat" So Did SkitzBlitz, Which is kinda my "BallroomBlitz' Copy.

Im surprised my Ego hasnt caught up my self and kicked my arse right now, That is the reason im still here, If it caught up, You would never hear from me again. Plus, If i REALLY left, I would leave a Long ass GoodBye, and leave a Number or Skype so you can ring me up.

I know my Time on Forums are almost over, And then i'll be moving on, Leaving all the good times behind, The Forum,Friends, Relationships and all.

DBP is the Left Behind Soul, The Balanced Bastard, Who never stood a Chance

R.I.P DBP

2006-2009
Back to top Go down
http://French-DBP-Productions.blogspot.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change   The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Well as time progresses and times change we do tend to see our past errors. Now we could see these errors, ignore them, and move on. Now you did something that the wise do, you see these errors and fix what you have done wrong. Now i don't mean you physically went into the past and fixed what you did but you saw what you did wrong and you fixed it. Good job and keep working.
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change   The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:34 am

This was pretty deep.
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change   The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:35 am

Deandre. wrote:
This was pretty deep.

Its not meant too be like that, Just an Explanation for why ive been less annoying and shit.
Back to top Go down
http://French-DBP-Productions.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change   The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reason of Nickname Change and Attitude Change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Mage's Lounge :: Spam-
Jump to: