Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Rioichi]
That Girl in the Skinny Jeans
[Rioichi]

Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz Empty
PostSubject: Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz   Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:50 am

FanFic Created by SkitzMcSkitz( Formerly known as DBP)
Original fanfic ’Dot Hack//Zer0 Revision (2005-2007) written by Skitz

Disclaimer: Skitz does not own Dot Hack or any of the Player names involved in this story, The Dot Hack project belongs too Cyber Connect 2(CC Corp)
All events and people involved are either Dead or living, it is a complete work of fiction

“Light before the Dawn”
Act 0/ Prologue 1

You would think turning 14, everything would change, your life, your friends, your style, Everything.
For me it really didn’t, it all change when I stumbled upon “The World”
A few of my friends told me about it, about how advanced it was, and the community in-game, over 20 million players. And about some people actually meeting up with other players in real life. Hell man, some are even dating!
Anyway, leme’ back up a bit, my name is Ryoko Naeo, I grew up in Tyoko,Japan since I was born. My life has been a slum ever since I went into 5th grade. I’ve been an outcast because of my style of clothing, It’s Ska influenced. Most kids my age are into Pop-ish clothing, which I hate dearly.
Act 0/Proluge 1.5
I sat down at my PC after I got home from school, I took my PC out of sleep mode, and clicked on the icon for “The World”
‘Welcome too ‘The World’ Registration and sign-up” A electronic voice in the tone of a women said “Please Enter Your Username and Password, note this Username is not your name in ‘The World”

Username:Death-Batz
Password:******
“Please enter ‘The World” Username, age, class and gender”

Name: Sieg
Age Render:14-16
Class: Twin Blade

“One moment please…..”
I sighed again and said “Oh come on, register dammit…..”
“Thank you for registering for ‘The World’ Please enjoy the game.”

I sat back in my chair and yawned, I glanced up at the clock, 6:00pm. “Terajima should be on……She said she would be on.”
I clicked ‘Enter ‘The World’ and logged in too the game.
Within in seconds, I was warped into a city that was a look-a-like Venice, Italy. ‘Mac Anu’ as the game book called it, The City of water and peace.
More like ‘Old ass City’
Act 0/Proluge 2

Ryoko looked around him and stared at all the people around him, Guys, girls, All different ages and looks. He looked down at him self and he was wearing a Black/White colored Robe, he had two small daggers in holders around the back of his waist.
“Holy Crap Dude….Is this actually what I look like here…?
“Excuse me…are you Ryoko?”
Ryoko turned around and saw a young girl, around 14, looking at him, she was dressed in White and had angel wings coming out of her back
“Yeah, Im Ryoko, Terajima?”
She nodded back and said “Uh-Huh, Im Terajima.” She panned her eyes up and down Ryoko “Twin Blade? Should’ a picked a Heavy Axmen, there cooler.”

“It was my choice, I liked it.” Ryoko said, sighing quietly. He glanced at her again and said “What the Hell is with the skimpy choice of clothing?”
She smiled slightly and said “My Choice” She giggled quietly. “Leme’Show you around here.”

Terajima walked ahead of Ryoko and walked over a old wooden bridge.

Let the Twilight Begin
The World will Turn
The World will Turn
End of Prologue and Act 0

Act 1/Chapter 1/Part 1

“Dawn of Time”

Disclaimer: SkitzMcSkitz Does not own Dot Hack or any names mentioned in this story. Nor does he own any products mention in this story

Thanks too: Holleh for the Dot Hack ‘Complete History’ time line created just for this fan-fic, and too Nick P. for tracking down the NA special Edition Dot Hack Ps2 Games, with out that all PC Names would be in-correct.

Music Influence: Hot Club De Paris, Papa Roach, Puffy Ami Yumi

Terajima walked ahead of Ryoko, she turned around and said “So how have you been?” Ryoko Followed after her and said “It’s been Ok, Just not any thing worth talking about.” She sighed and turned around, and walked up too a girl with green hair, she was leaning up against a wall with her eyes shut. “Natsume?” The girl opened her eyes and said happily “Yes, I’m Natsume, your Terajima I presume?” Terajima nodded back and bowed slightly and said “Uh-Huh, I’m Terajima, this is Ryoko.” She gestured behind her were Ryoko was standing, talking too a long blade with Brunette hair(Why Yes, This is Holleh in the story) he whispered quietly “So leme’ get this straight, you live in the Tokyo Area?” The Girl nodded back and giggled quietly.

Terajima sighed and said too Natsume “Sorry about this….” She turned around and screamed loud enough so Ryoko would hear her “RYOKO GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW” Ryoko Twitched slightly and muttered “Crap……Can you meet me back here in a half hour?” She nodded and walked off. Terajima walked up behind Ryoko, grabbed him by the collar and dragged him back too Natsume “Arse Twat.”

“ I Swear, every time I take my eye off you, your ass is getting caught with some chick that interests you.” Terajima said too Ryoko, as the three sat under a awning outside of a vacant building. Ryoko sighed and said “Your Not my mom, I don’t have too listen too what you say.” Terajima scoffed and didn’t answer him. Natsume, wanting too break the silence, said “You should lighten up on him a bit, mostly everyone in ‘The World’ Flirts with other PC’s its something too expect when your playing the game.” “Yeah, but they don’t do it when there friends are around.” “Well, Im initialed too freedom in this game, I’ll be back” Ryoko stood up, and walked away, waving slightly too them.

End of Chapter 1/Part 1
Back to top Go down
http://French-DBP-Productions.blogspot.com
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz   Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:52 am

I like your word choice. Besides that... TURNING FOURTEEN DOES CHANGE YOUR LIFE. He was sent to the world. Will Haseo be in this?
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz   Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:54 am

Deandre. wrote:
I like your word choice. Besides that... TURNING FOURTEEN DOES CHANGE YOUR LIFE. He was sent to the world. Will Haseo be in this?

Possibly, Since its in The World V1, im using his first acount, or sumfink.
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz   Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:56 am

Awesome... because Haseo is the bomb. ... like TICK-TICK KABOOM. Expecially his Xth Form.
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz   Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:57 am

Deandre. wrote:
Awesome... because Haseo is the bomb. ... like TICK-TICK KABOOM. Expecially his Xth Form.

Lolzerz.

Chapter 1.5 Will be up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz   Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:20 am

YAY

Chapter 1.5/Part 1

“Free Time is Not Fun Time”

Ryoko removed the FMD and leaned back in his chair and muttured "F*ckin Bitc*"
“Seriously, She is like becoming my mother of summfink(Sum-Fin-k,Meaning or Something) , Watch her call me in like, a Mi-” His Cell phone on the desk started ringing “Fu*k…..” He stood up and walked over too it, he picked it up

Terajima
939-XXX-XX31

“Knew it.”

(This part will have no Detailed BG Crap,K?)
“Hello?”
“What the Hell is your problem Ryo-Kun!?”
“What do you mean by that? Who made you my Mother?”
“All I asked was for you too have fun playing the game with me, and your blowing it off with Some girl!”
“Your point? She came too me!”
“YOU NEVER SPEND TIME WITH ME, YOU ALWAYS SPEND TIME WITH OTHER GIRLS!”
“Are you jealous?”
“N-N-….NO!!”
“*Snickers* You are aren’t you?”
“WOULD YOU SHUT UP!”
“Fine, Fine. Sorry for what I did….”
“…..Good.”
“But you should have atleast stay-”
“HANGING UP,INTO A TUNNEL<KSH”

He hung up his phone and put it on his desk he sighed and said “Christ.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz   Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz Empty

Back to top Go down

Dot Hack//Untitled/By SkitzMcSkitz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Cave Paintings :: Stories-
Jump to: