Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Any plot twists/ideas you guys all have should be posted in this topic. I'll also post a bit of what I may take out, change, or add to the story after all is said and done. That is, if it isn't a surprise... Wink

If you're not in the Retaliation roleplay, not to fear! You may still post your ideas here. What do you think should happen to the characters? As with all ideas, yours may not end up in the story, but I'll always see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:24 am

I think because of the demon surplus the Land should be infected and corrupted by the demons
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:40 am

OddOneOut wrote:
I think because of the demon surplus the Land should be infected and corrupted by the demons

I don't think there are that many demons in the land. I think there are a handful of them. If there were as many as you are suggesting, then our group wouldn't find the village we did.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Ahh I see. I don't think I have RPed enough with you guys to see what I misseed
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:31 am

Deandre. wrote:
OddOneOut wrote:

I don't think there are that many demons in the land. I think there are a handful of them. If there were as many as you are suggesting, then our group wouldn't find the village we did.

That, and I don't think that the Demons would have that kind of power. And she's never said that they have powers, that only the mages do. I think they have 'enhanced' abilities, suchs as being stronger, faster, etc. But besides that, I think they're like the normal animals.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:13 am

So the Demons are summoned Wolves, Foxes Etc Etc Etc
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:14 am

... No, they were created by the mages. >.> Like she had typed out in the story/RP.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:28 am

(Looks like I got my definition of summon wrong)

Okay, Can I get what I missed (Seeing how I joined on Page 100)
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:00 am

OddOneOut wrote:
(Looks like I got my definition of summon wrong)

Okay, Can I get what I missed (Seeing how I joined on Page 100)

LOL. That's a lot of miss. The only way I can help you is read the story. Its based off what has happened in the RP, or the RP is based off what will happen in the story. Vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:03 am

Well Research is research
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Maybe our group could be a kind of group that was "chosen" to be able to fight the demons, chosen by some greater force or something, maybe chosen from the heart of the land or something like that. xD
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Sounds like somebody plays a few to many RPG games. But, I do like the sound of it. The Heart of the Cards, chose Yugi and Joey. They turned out fine, until 5D's.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:21 pm

You could start building an army towards revolution, or a last stand effort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)   Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot Ideas (Ideas from EVERYONE welcome)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Roleplays :: Retaliation-
Jump to: