Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theory of the Present: Part One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

Theory of the Present: Part One Empty
PostSubject: Theory of the Present: Part One   Theory of the Present: Part One EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:13 am

Madara's Lies

Relationships

As I'm sure you already know, there are numerous parallels in this manga between Naruto and Sasuke. And as I'm sure you also know, there were numerous parallels between Hashirama (Shodai) and Uchiha Madara. But whether or not you realize it, the above parallels are twin parallels, a match if you will. Shodai's relationship with Madara is to Naruto's relationship with Sasuke, and Sasuke's relationship with Naruto is to Madara's realtionship with Shodai. And thus the manga brings us full circle from past to present, from old to new. What we had learned about Shodai pointed to his generosity, good will, and general love for the village. But recent events in the manga have seemingly undermined that view.

The Obvious

What most people seem to forget is that Madara needs Sasuke for something. We're not exactly 100% sure the reason he needs him, but it is assumed that it has something to do with Madara's goal of retrieving his lost power.

www.onemanga.com/naruto/364/16

(chapter 364: page 16)

www.onemanga.com/naruto/364/18

[Chapter 364: page 18]

We know that Madara's goal is to gain his lost power, probably dealing with his sharingan. We saw in this chapter that Madara had his sights set on Sasuke.

www.onemanga.com/naruto/371/02

(chapter 371: page 2)

Madara wants Sasuke to transform into his very own Hawk. And we know from recent information regarding Itachi that he attempted to protect Sasuke from Madara, whom he knows will try to reach Sasuke and convince him of Konoha's treachery.

Nonsense

What I've have been reading on other forums currently is pure nonsense. People are going on about how Madara is telling the truth and how he's innocent. But that's nonsense, and you know it. Clearly, Madara is not telling the whole truth here, and it doesn't take an astrophysicist to see that.

The fact that people are arriving at the conclusion that Madara--the evil villain--is telling the truth while the good guys of the story were actually evil all along is shocking to say the least. Do you really think that Kishi is going to invalidate his own manga, shifting the the idea of the story three quarters of the way through!? Get real! The bad guys are the bad guys, and the good guys are the good guys. This is shounen. Get over it.

The Truth

Here is the plain and simple truth: Madara is lying (with respect to summoning the kyuubi and his brother's eyes). There is no doubt in my mind that Madara both ripped the sharingan eyes from a terrified brother and summoned the kyuubi on an unsuspecting village. Who are we going to believe--the pimp Jiraiya or the evil villain Madara? I think people already know the answer to this question; they just need a reminder. I therefore think the following pages speak for themselves:

www.onemanga.com/naruto/370/14

(chapter 370: page 14)

www.onemanga.com/naruto/370/15

(chapter 370: page 15)

www.onemanga.com/naruto/370/16

(chapter 370: page 16)

www.onemanga.com/naruto/370/17

(chapter 370: page 17)

It essentially comes down to this: Do you believe Madara? Or do you understand that the foreshadowing Kishi used in these pages to put forth a definite fact by a righteous character was not in vain, that Jiraiya's premonition was everything it seemed and more?

Do people also not realize that Kishi has a huge motive in doing this? The whole point is to get to Sasuke, to brainwash him in a way, so that he is turned against the village and will obey and do Madara's bidding. Madara claimed that the Uchiha were made dogs by the Senju. But it is Sasuke who is at this very moment being made a dog of Madara. The main point I'm trying to make is that Kishi is setting this all up for the future of the...
Back to top Go down

Theory of the Present: Part One
Page 1 of 1