Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Retalliation NewsLetter!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Rioichi]
That Girl in the Skinny Jeans
[Rioichi]

Retalliation NewsLetter! Empty
PostSubject: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Retalliation NewsLetter! 124258453481677
Newsletter Issue #1

Welcome too the first ever Retaliation Newsletter, Hopefully , there will be a new issue every Month, Featuring News on the Newest Chapters of Retaliation, Updates for the Forum, a Hot Topic’s Section, Skit’z Tech Center, and Contests for Certain Prizes!(Not Money nor Video Games, Like Avatars and Sigs.

Images will be uploaded later. Due too my lack of editing images.

The New Home of Retaliation

Written by SkitzMcSkitz

As you all know, the Code Lyoko Forum was the original home and birthplace of Retaliation, Being first posted sometime in 2008. But recently, The Code Lyoko Forum had some sort of error, and a lot of topics were deleted, Retaliation was not. And Saturday, May 16th 2009, Wolfie announced that “Retaliation would be still posted, even though in the forum’s S*itty Condition its in right now” Then Later in the day, Death_Bat_Pride announced that he would be leaving the forum until it was ‘’Through its ‘Hell’ Phase at this time” He also retired the nickname DBP, as DBP has been used by him for a Year and a Half.

The Forum was made for Fans of Retaliation, so they could read the story, RP the story, and post about tons of other things. The Forum is currently still being updated, but most of the main features are available

The birthday of Retaliation is coming up soon,July 2,2009, it will be 1 year old

Retaliation Chapter Six News

Chapter six will ’possibly’ be posted soon, I do not know when. No news on the story of it have been given out at this moment.

Skit’z Tech Center

Welcome to Skit’z tech Center, this section will contain newly added forum extensions, help with technical stuff like editing videos, and such. This will be in future issues, as no new tech things are need for me to say.

Contests

Wanna get a personalized Avatar or Signature for your forum or MSN or AIM? Write a short story about something that has happened in your life, is must be more then 200 Words and below 800 words, Me and Wolfie will pick the best, and you can then give us the info on what you want.

News Blog

There is now a blog for news about the forum, Created and updated constantly by SkitzMcSkitz. You can view it here. This will give updates on Events and such.

Wanna give us ideas for future Issues? Email me at Death_Batz@Live.com or Email Wolfie at WolfieDude@Hotmail.com

Copyright 2009 SkitzMcSkitz

Last edited by SkitzMcSkitz(SkitzBlitz) on Mon May 18, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://French-DBP-Productions.blogspot.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Should I send you the story via E-Mail
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:44 pm

OddOneOut wrote:
Should I send you the story via E-Mail

Yes, or Via PM. The winner will be annouced a week before the next issue
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:47 am

Audio podcast is in the works now,hurray.
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:30 am

Currently looking for people able too help with the Podcast Work, Contact me through PM.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:14 am

Im just wondering, when does the story contest end
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 am

OddOneOut wrote:
Im just wondering, when does the story contest end

When the New Newsletter is released,the winner will be annouced.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:29 am

Thank you, ill be waiting
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Retalliation NewsLetter! 124258453481677

Retaliation Newsletter #2

Were Back! Sorry for the wait, but this one took a while because some people *cough*Wolfie*cough* didn’t work on it. So Skitz Did it all, in a Day ,or summfink.

Interview with the Creator, Terra G and SkitzMcSkitz.

Holly B.(of Helium Balloon.wetpaint.com.) Recently Interviewed Terra G. Also known as Wolfie, the Creator of Retaliation,and SkitzMcSkitz, here is Wolfie's interview.

Holly B : "Ok, So....How was the Retaliation Story created?"

Terra G : I came up with the idea in January 2008 when I was in the mountains for a vacation. I was sitting by myself by a river when the ice over it split. I thought to myself, "That's the kind of thing you see in story books." Then I realized that I hadn't written a story for over 3 years and maybe it was time to start.

Holly: "And the Wolves and Tigers and Bears were added for what reason?"

Terra: Prehistoric things are bigger, tougher, and fluffier than modern mammals. 8D

Holly: "When will the next Chapter of the Story be Released? Will it ever be released?"

Terra: Expect the next chapter in July.

Holly: "Onto the forum, We all know the forum was created too hold the retaliation story and RP, Why not keep it on the Code Lyoko Forum?"

Terra: Because the CL forum has too many problems. I knew I was risking the story and RP's deletion the first time topics started missing from the gym. The first time Retaliation managed to survive, but the second time, it was gone. It needed to be kept in a more reliable location.

Holly: "One to many, One to many.. So it was created too Keep the Retaliation Story Up and Alive. With out the help of ForumMotion.com, was there anyone who helped out with the Creation?"

Terra: There's probably been more reasons for the story to stop than for it to keep going. If anything... yep, you guessed it. Nightwish inspires just about everything, and it's no less for this. There's one specific song that helped to start it all, but that one gets to be kept a secret for now. ;P

Holly: "When will there be More Mods and Staff Added?"

Terra: In the near future. Staff will be added if something were to happen in the family and I'm unable to watch the forums.

Holly: “So the only current Staff, is yourself, The Admin/Mod/Webmaster and Ska-PunK, Who is Ska PunK?"

Terra: Ska-PunK is a long-time friend of mine that goes by the name of Skitz now.

Holly: "Is that even a real name? Let alone a real Word? Does Ska-PunK have a real name?"

Terra: “No, no, yes. Evan.”

Holly: "And other then Developing the forum and site modding, what else does he do, Does he help with the Story at all?"

Terra: Technically you could say he does. Since he's one of the few that haven't put an obstacles in the way for writing it.

Holly: "Like a Inspiration?"

Terra: “Yeah, you could say that.”

Holly: "Ok, Last Question, is there anyone you would like too Thank for supporting the Story and the forum?"

Terra: Ashley, Evan, Kyle, Kendra, Tri-O, shadow555, Ally,
Ben...Uh...Anette Olzon, Marco Hietala, Tuomas Holopainen,
Jukka, Emppu, Tony, Tarja Turunen, Marko, Elias, Henka,
Tommy...My cat...WolfQuest.. GEORGE, Can't forget him.

Holly: Ok, Thank you for sitting down for this interview, a Toast too more Chapters of Retaliation!

And here is the interview from Holly with ska-punK, The One Man Dev team and Modder,

Ska-punK: "If were gonna do it live, ITS GOING ON STICKCAM...no, wait sorry, ask me questions now"

Holly: "So you're not necessarily in the story so to speak... why help out with the forum?"

Ska-punK: "I Help out because were good friends and all, and its summer, so i have a lot of free time.”

Holly: "Have any stories you'd like to mention for yourself that are in the making?"

Ska-punK: "Uh.... Im working on my Dot Hack Story still, and Jak 2 Revenge of Death is still in my mind, i have ideas all over the place, I just procrastinate a lot. "

Holly: "So I heard you like filmmaking?"

Ska-punK: "So you have heard Right."

Holly: "What seems to be the main focus in your videos? Comedy and skits?"

Skitz: " A Mix of Both, I've yet too make anything amazing, but i have plenty of Ideas, My ILA Project from May will be out soon, probly July."

Holly: Any tips for amateur filmmakers out there?"

Ska-punK: “Go watch TomSka, hes the best on Youtube.”

Holly: "After all those names since Alpine Master, Temari Wanted, and DBP, will SkitzMcSkitz be the last?"

Ska-punK: "Highly doubt that sh*t, Im changing every minute, SkitzMcSkitz isn’t a new name, I’ve had the name since at least, 2007, when Rock Band 1 came out."

Holly: “ Last Question, who would you like too thank for all the inspiration you’ve had? “

Ska-Punk: “Uh… Terra, Ashley, Dre, Tri-O, NekoZoey, Serj
TomSka, Bing, Edd, Bown, Callum, Ruth, Rosie2, Abi, Diwi, Pivot RJ, Chris Rankin, Beth Nobel, Oli taylor for Film Support.
Cutter Garcia for Voice Acting Support and me Mum and Dad. France all the way.

Holly: “Woah, too much thanks?”

Retaliation Chapter Six News

Some Time in July, as Wolfie said in the interview above.

Skitz’z Tech Center
By SkitzMcSkitz

Have you ever wanted too do a voice for a Anime/Dub? But your mic is so crappy that you want all outside noises cut out? A Five Dollar Solution

Here my Solution too that.

1. Take a Mic, say like the Rock Band and GHWT Mic.
2. Go buy a Foam(Black, Thin,go look up ) from Home Depot, or Lowes.
3. Take it home, measure and cut a hole in it so it can go over the mic, make sure its on tight.
4. Turn on Sound Recorder, and try it out.
5. If it does not work, the Foam is not on tight enough, or your mic fails.

Contests

From Last Months contest, there was one entry, from Tri-O, and no, No one won, sorry.

Audio Podcast.

I got a spot on Talk Shoe.com so watch http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/protected/myTalkShoe.jsp?pushNav=1&cmd=myts here for more info.

StrangerHood Dub

Retalliation NewsLetter! Strangerhood

Case you havent noticed, there is a Beta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNwQhlD1d-Y <here of what im planning, Note that my voice fails since I did it at 2 in the morning.

I asked Cutter Garcia (The Voice of Torn and Jinx in Jak II and 3) if he would do a voice, he declined politely, I don’t mind.

I would ask that all members in it please voice your People as soon as you can, Im getting Ep 1 mashed up.

Copyright 2009 SkitzMcSkitz

Last edited by ~Ska-pUnK~(Skitz) on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anemone
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:50 pm

I got another solution to the mic problem, get a good sound editing program.
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Anemone wrote:
I got another solution to the mic problem, get a good sound editing program.

Or tell everyone in the BG too STFU.
Back to top Go down
Anemone
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:53 pm

LAWL
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:43 am

Aww I lost to myself...looks like I never win contests, ever

As for the Dub, I finally found my mic, good as new too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retalliation NewsLetter!   Retalliation NewsLetter! Empty

Back to top Go down

Retalliation NewsLetter!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Ratri & Staff :: Forum News-
Jump to: