Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many times have you changed your UserName

Go down 
+4
Deandre.
Romanticide
Wolfie
[Rioichi]
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[Rioichi]
That Girl in the Skinny Jeans
That Girl in the Skinny Jeans
[Rioichi]

How many times have you changed your UserName Empty
PostSubject: How many times have you changed your UserName   How many times have you changed your UserName EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:36 am

Let's see *Counts all Names* GunninOdd12, GunninLuger12, DJ Alchemist, DJ Cut-Chemist, DJ Angel City Out Cast,Zacky Kun, Temari Wanted, Alpine Master,Avenged SevenFold!!!,Red Vs Blue pvt L.L Church,Synester Gates,Sauske Is Emo(for a time of 10 secs) .DotHack,*{{Anime of Surbia}}* DotLog//Sgt, [b]Blinded by anime(on par with Blinded by chains)BlackHawkDown,BURNITDOWN,CITY_OF_EVIL,Clint EastWood(Gorillaz)Zacky_Loves_Noodle,Emo Neko Killer,M*A*S*H(Parr with the 1972-1982 show) Russel Hobbs,Noodle-2D,*{{Toph is Mine!!!!!}}*,{[Love_Hina_Ruler{} {{*Blind Bandit Toph*}},Zacky Vengance,Major Zacky Kun,MinutesTaMidnight,FlyLeaf,Nastume(Ta-kun),Leo_Freak_Out(Ta-kun)World Domanation(Ta-kun)MSI Grey Fox(Ta-kun)Synyster_Gates(Ta_Kun)Alpha Shade(Ta-kun)Confucious(Ta-kun)Stop_The_Presses(Ta-kun)Rock_Star_Meltdown(Ta-kun)Grey Fox(Ta-Kun)Andy Hunter (Ta-Kun)Rioichi Cooper(Ta-Kun)Rioichi Cooper(Ta-Kun) and SlipKnot Cooper(Ta-kun), Desert_Punk (Ta-Kun) dEaTh_bAt_pRiDe(current) (AKA:DBP Kun, Zacky kun(Still) Siren_from_hell(Angels of Metal 1st album) dEaTh_bAt_pRiDe,DBP,SkitzMcSkitz
top that internet!

From http://www.codelyoko.com/forum/forumen/viewtopic.php?t=55610&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Pwn you all
Back to top Go down
http://French-DBP-Productions.blogspot.com
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you changed your UserName   How many times have you changed your UserName EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:37 am

Srsly, like twice.

If you don't count the stuff in parantheses.
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Romanticide
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you changed your UserName   How many times have you changed your UserName EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:51 am

I have had four usernames.

*Jane Frost*

Edea

Romanticide

Supreme Overlord <--Good times.
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you changed your UserName   How many times have you changed your UserName EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:24 pm

I changed it twice. I used to be Deandre now I am Deandre.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you changed your UserName   How many times have you changed your UserName EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:05 pm

I really only capitalized the 'W' because it had been wolfdra beforehand. I've never wanted to change mine. XD
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you changed your UserName   How many times have you changed your UserName EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:12 pm

None. Well I did get the underscore out but no real change there
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you changed your UserName   How many times have you changed your UserName EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Not much. It was like... SadieM (Lilytail), Lilytail (SadieM), and now it's Mrs. Holopainen... I'm keeping it, by the way, lol. Otherwise I haven't really changed it.
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you changed your UserName   How many times have you changed your UserName EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:05 am

Actually... I have gone through a series of names.

1. Zero [Fooled Everybody]
    Dr. Dre
    Doc
    Deandre.
    Deandre
    -And Occasionally-
    Dequan
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you changed your UserName   How many times have you changed your UserName EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:10 am

==K.T.== is only my third username.

1. Racefan105
2. Racefan <-Streamlined
3. ==K.T.== <-Racing stripes.
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you changed your UserName   How many times have you changed your UserName Empty

Back to top Go down

How many times have you changed your UserName
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Mage's Lounge :: Spam-
Jump to: