Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gorillaz:Rise of the Demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Rioichi]
That Girl in the Skinny Jeans
[Rioichi]

Gorillaz:Rise of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Gorillaz:Rise of the Demon   Gorillaz:Rise of the Demon EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:28 am

Author’s Notes:

I will post the translations for Noodle, but not all of them.

Chapter 0

‘Arse-Twat’(Ya, it’s a word now.)

1/9/2000 (Lol song name)

2-D walked into the studio kitchen in Kong Studios, Murdoc was sitting out-side on the balcony, while Russell was trying too understand what Noodle was screaming in Japanese “ラッセル! 私は何かが余りに食べるほしいと思う”

“Mornin Russ..” Russell looked at him and said ‘D Man, you didn’t get much sleep last night did you?” 2-D Sighed quietly and said “Murdoc was blasting some Satan crap last night.. All these chants and Sh**.” “Well at least I do stuff other then Playing that Da.mm Melodica(Instrument) all night Arse-Twat.” Murdoc said as he walked in, smirking.

(Later.)

“All Right Gents….and little bloody kid…Here’s wut were gonna do for this record.” Murdoc said, as he sat down at the table with a pen and paper in hand. ‘‘D, Call Up Albarn and Jamie and get them over here, I wanna see if Jaime has the Storyboard for ’Tomorrow Comes Today’. 2-D looked at him and said “ ’Y’know, Albarn isn’t going too walk up here, last time he came here, you pushed him down the hill because he came in a suit and tie…..” “ That Kind of Sh*t is gonna work with what were doing Face-Ache. We don’t have time for all this Fancy Time, we gotta get this done.”

(Let the Fusion Story begin. Bring in Skitz Himself.)

Chapter 0.5

‘Skitz on the Scene Blitz’

A young man, around 15 or so, stood in front of the gates too enter the ground’s of Kong, A Girl standing next too him. He pressed the intercom buzz button and waited.

“Oy! Who are y-Oh, you lot, forgot you were coming…Right….”

The Gate opened slowly, and The two walked threw them, the Man said “I don’t know how Jaime dragged me into this.” The girl said cheerfully “Oh Come on Skitz Cheer Up! I cant be all that bad.” They reached the Lift at the base of the hill, and walked into it.

As the lift reached the Lobby of Kong, the door opened, and they were greeted by Noodle who jumped on to Skitz. “OY! W-GET OFF.” “だれであり、ものが愚かな私の家で!しているか。”
Russell ran over and hoisted Noodle off of Them “Sorry about that…She doesn’t like Guest’s very much..”
‘I can bloody well tell for C.hrist’s sake.’ Skitz Thought.

Murdoc walked into the lobby and said “You’re one of Jaime‘s Interns, Matthew right? And…uh…Madam?” The Girl blushed slightly and said “I’m Kara, I’m Damon’s Daughter.” Murdoc looked slightly puzzled and said “Damon had a Kid? Oh Wow. He does have style.”

Murdoc had 2-D Show them around Kong. And 2-D, not being the brightest person ever, said “So like, are you two related?” “I’m Damon’s Daughter.” Kara said, giggling. 2-D said stupidly “He had a Daughter?” Skitz said “No, it’s a clone, made by Jaime and Damon, too fill the void of not having a girl in Studio 13.

End of Chapter 0

There, That was fun.
Back to top Go down
http://French-DBP-Productions.blogspot.com
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Gorillaz:Rise of the Demon   Gorillaz:Rise of the Demon EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:52 am

LOL, STUDIO 13.
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Gorillaz:Rise of the Demon   Gorillaz:Rise of the Demon EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:55 am

Wolfie wrote:
LOL, STUDIO 13.

ITS THE NAME OF THE STUDIO DAMON HAS
Back to top Go down
http://French-DBP-Productions.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorillaz:Rise of the Demon   Gorillaz:Rise of the Demon Empty

Back to top Go down

Gorillaz:Rise of the Demon
Page 1 of 1