Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DO SOMETHING!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

DO SOMETHING! Empty
PostSubject: DO SOMETHING!   DO SOMETHING! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:43 am

I am happy that the forum is back on its feet and that people are posting here and that i am not the only user. Something is troubling me though. The only people that are posting are in a closed rp. I have tried to make multiple threads such as stories, rps, media stuffs, and spam, but it looks like everyone makes a quick glance and then just walks away. What do I have to do to get your attention? Do i have to allow you to be able to bash me? I would happily let you do that if that would get you to post. I don't want Worlds Apart to be the only thing here that updates. This is the Retaliation forum damnit and i need you to do something other than post at Worlds Apart. If all you want to do is post on Worlds Apart then I can't stop you. If that will be the only place that anyone posts than I'll be leaving. There won't be much for me here anyway seeing how the rp is closed. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

DO SOMETHING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO SOMETHING!   DO SOMETHING! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:57 am

Technically, you could stop them from posting there, what with all your mod powers and ability to lock topics, it would just be unethical and would no doubt weight on your conscience for the rest of your life, driving you ever deeper into depression and regret, the likes of which nothing would likely be able to pull you out of until you eventually snapped and went rabid, leaving your home to go live in the nearest forest, eating nothing but bark and squirrels, until a park ranger mistook you for a bear and tranquilized you, then relocated you into your natural habitat, I.E. Canada, where you would spend the rest of your days with your bear family, happily foraging and hibernating until you're killed by either a hunter or another bear in a territorial dispute.

(EDIT: I almost forgot the part where Terra buys your hide off of the Canadian black market and stuffs you, takes embarrassing pictures, posts them on Facebook, then sells you to the highest bidder.)

Last edited by ==K.T.== on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

DO SOMETHING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO SOMETHING!   DO SOMETHING! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:11 am

Have I said yet how much I love you K.T.? I don't think so. c:

But, while this is a Retalition forum, no one has made an effort to post, you can not put any blame on the two of us. No one's posted in it for MONTHS, no one has even talked to anyone about posting at all as far as I know of, and no one seems to care anyway. Not only that, but no one besides the RP members have signed up here anyway [excluding Black Hole]. I think you probably could've taken it up with either of us, rather then doing this, but whatever works with you.
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

DO SOMETHING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO SOMETHING!   DO SOMETHING! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:25 am

Well, you could show it by starting Dethaura here, or posting in TWF on CLF when you get a chance.

I may try to get one of my RPs going again, but I've kinda lost interest in my own ideas.

And yeah, I'm waiting on LS5 and someone else in the Retal RP.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

DO SOMETHING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO SOMETHING!   DO SOMETHING! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:38 am

Contemplating, and I have. I want to talk some things over with you though.

But Dre's pretty much dead here, I think the same for LS5, no one else has posted. We did alot [me and Sadie] but stopped only because other people weren't posting as well.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

DO SOMETHING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO SOMETHING!   DO SOMETHING! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:40 am

I understand that we need people in order to start the actual RP. I don't have a lot of contacts so I can't help a soul in that department. Also, one reason I stopped posting was because I am in a brain slump. Still though, when I posted those stories and RPs and junk, none of them were interesting to you?
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

DO SOMETHING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO SOMETHING!   DO SOMETHING! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:56 am

To be be completely honest, not really. I kinda have specific tastes, though.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

DO SOMETHING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO SOMETHING!   DO SOMETHING! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:23 am

Wolfdra wrote:
Have I said yet how much I love you K.T.? I don't think so. c:

But, while this is a Retalition forum, no one has made an effort to post, you can not put any blame on the two of us. No one's posted in it for MONTHS, no one has even talked to anyone about posting at all as far as I know of, and no one seems to care anyway. Not only that, but no one besides the RP members have signed up here anyway [excluding Black Hole]. I think you probably could've taken it up with either of us, rather then doing this, but whatever works with you.

People have talked to each other about posting. You've kind of just been in an abyss void of everything where no one can really get a hold of you.

==K.T.== wrote:
Well, you could show it by starting Dethaura here, or posting in TWF on CLF when you get a chance.

I may try to get one of my RPs going again, but I've kinda lost interest in my own ideas.

And yeah, I'm waiting on LS5 and someone else in the Retal RP.

LS5 has been pretty torn up since his dog died but I think he's making a comeback. I haven't talked to him in a bit, but I do have his facebook and I'll see what I can say next time I catch him online.

Odd One Out wrote:
I understand that we need people in order to start the actual RP. I don't have a lot of contacts so I can't help a soul in that department. Also, one reason I stopped posting was because I am in a brain slump. Still though, when I posted those stories and RPs and junk, none of them were interesting to you?

honestly I do think about retaliation every day, even though now it's on its way to becoming a graphic novel [the importance of which overrides that of the bookbook and RP due to plot changes] but you're right, we definitely need to get it back up and running. it's tough to tell where we are, since it's kind of a jumble ever since the end of the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

DO SOMETHING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO SOMETHING!   DO SOMETHING! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:37 am

I also find it funny that the one that "can't be blamed for not posting" can be blamed for not posting.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

DO SOMETHING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO SOMETHING!   DO SOMETHING! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:17 am

So I got grounded. My bad, I'll try to be perfect. Everyone can be a hypocrite sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

DO SOMETHING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO SOMETHING!   DO SOMETHING! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:49 am

I wasn't talking about you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DO SOMETHING! Empty