Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:45 am

Duncan kissed her forehead and sighed. 'I have to go tell Leliana. Maybe I'll actually go take that shower afterward.'

---

Selene blinked and hugged him gently. "Aw, don't be like that."

---

Morrigan is in immense pain. She is also not thereeee.

---

Melvin was holding the door to the stairs open for her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:52 am

Kendra sighed, reaching up and running her fingers through his hair again.

---

Travis smirked and hugged her back. "Fine, fine."

---

Charlie walked into the room and immediately froze. He stared coldly and looked around, trying to find a trail.

---

Zerlina bit her lip and passed him, going down the stairs. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:12 am

Duncan smiled slightly. "I see you missed my hair."

---

Selene smirked slightly and went to kiss his neck. She kissed it gently, but suddenly raspberried his neck, pulling back before he reacted.

---

"Out." Melvin said, following her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 am

"I did. I also missed your eyes, your lips," she broke off to kiss him briefly, "your shoulders... chest... abs..." She snickered, glancing up at him.

---

Travis ended up snickering slightly, but as soon as she pulled away he was staring at her. "Wh-what was that?"

---

Zerlina stopped midway down the steps and glanced back at him. "For what?" She asked, her eyes widening.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:45 am

Duncan kissed her back and grinned slightly. "Well I missed you too."

---

"I wanted to see if you were ticklish." She said with a sly grin.

---

lolCharlie?

---

Melvin just shrugged. "Killing, of course," he said, as if it was an everyday matter.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 am

"Oh, I don't know if I believe that..." Kendra said with a teasing tone.

---

Travis continued to stare. "...No... I'm not..." He lied.

---

sry

Charlie walked out and ran down the hall, checking most of the rooms as he went. Morrigan...!

---

Zerlina paled and stared up at him, biting her lip. I-I'd have to see if I could fake again... She thought, stunned. Stiffly, she turned and continued walking, though the change in her speed was obvious as she was going almost sluggishly now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:16 am

"No?" Duncan smiled and kissed her gently. "I missed your touch, your warmth, your laugh, your smile..." He stroked her hair and rested his head on her's. 'The peace that only you could give me.'

---

Selene smirked and inched closer to him. "You're not ticklish?"

---

Morrigan had seemed to give up on trying to get the restraints off. At the moment, she was trying to force herself not to cry from the pain. She kept looking towards the door but eventually just stared at the ceiling. 'I'm sorry, Charlie...'

---

"God he's been to soft on you," Melvin said, seeming disgusted by how slow she was moving. He pushed her forward, gently enough that she wouldn't lose footing and tumble.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:29 am

Kendra kissed him back, and blushed a bit as she listened to him. She smiled and took his hand.

---

Travis backed away. "N-No. What would give you that idea?" He smiled nervously.

---

Charlie suddenly yelled, "Morrigan?" People peeked their heads out of rooms to observe him, but he didn't notice. "Morrigan!"

---

Zerlina moved forward a little faster, biting her lip still. "Surely there's something else?" She suggested meekly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:50 am

Duncan twined their fingers, seeming to be content.

---

Selene grinned again, snickering. "How you laughed. How you're acting..."

---

Morrigan looked towards the door, hearing her name faintly. She jerked against the ropes and winced. "C-Charlie!" She yelled as loud as she could manage.

---

"This is to be your punishment." Melvin said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:59 am

"Why were you so cold last night?"

---

Travis frowned. "I'm not acting anything."

---

Charlie heard her voice ever so faintly and took off, getting to the door. He jimmied the handle and growled, and turned it with all the strength he could muster. The lock in it snapped, and he blinked. Oops. He tore into the room and went over to her quickly. "M-Morrigan...!"

---

"Oh, but I'm sure you could think of other things..." Zerlina said carefully, reaching the ground floor. "Worse things."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:13 am

"I was cold?" He asked, looking down at her now.

---

Selene laughed lightly and reached for his side playing, tickling it.

---

Morrigan looked at him when he came in, forcing a very small smile. "I didn't know when you'd make it."

---

"It's what Fortune wants." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 am

"I was sure you had a fever. It was like you were covered in ice."

---

Travis' eyes widened and he moved away from her quickly, forcing a nervous smile. "Selene..."

---

Charlie stared at her and went over to her. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered, looking down at her. He glanced at the IV bag and pulled it out of the way, throwing it across the room and watching it bust. He growled to himself, grinding his teeth. "I'll kill him." He seethed. He untied the ropes bound to her wrists.

---

"Yes, well..." Zerlina mumbled, edging away from him. "I don't exactly care what he wants."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:28 am

Duncan frowned. "Weird."

---

"Yes?" She smiled innocently.

---

Morrigan winced in pain when he did, looking away from him. "He knows though, about us."

---

"You're going to learn to care." Melvin growled.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:37 am

Kendra nodded a little. "Mhm."

---

Travis stared at her, not speaking and hoping she'd get the message.

---

Charlie didn't answer her, helping her to sit up and freezing when he saw the cuts on her stomach and the burns on her legs. "I will kill him!!" He exploded in rage. He took off her blindfold and growled toward the doorway, as if wanting to go back right at that second.

---

"I said not at the moment." Zelrina excused herself and hopped back a few paces before making a break for it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:47 am

"I wonder why."

---

Selene seemed to get the message, but it didn't stop her from reaching for his side again.

---

Morrigan flinched slightly when he yelled and kept her head down. She said nothing else. 'You should kill the ones at the base, not him...'

---

Melvin grinned and raced after her, gaining quickly for someone as old as him.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:51 am

Kendra shrugged. "I dunno."

---

Travis edged away from her. "Stop," he whined.

---

Charlie looked down at her. "Sorry." He murmured, gently now. "I'm so sorry..." He hugged her gently.

---

Zerlina looked back and stared at how quickly he caught up, skidding down a different hall. You're kidding me...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 am

Duncan shrugged. "Maybe it was nothing."

---

Selene pouted and wrapped her arms around him. "You're no fun." She whined back.

---

Morrigan winced when he hugged her, but she hugged him back. "I just want to leave."

---

Melvin skid as well, taking off after her with even more speed. 'This reminds me of when the boys were young, and I was so inexperienced back then. Ha, this is nothing for me.'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:07 am

"Maybe." Kendra shrugged as well.

---

Travis hugged her back, being cautious with her arms.

---

Charlie nodded and lifted her up carefully. "Please forgive me..."

---

Jesus, why is he so fast?! Isn't he like 70?! Zerlina thought in confusion and suddenly rammed into a Soul Searcher, sending them both sprawling down the hall. Zerlina stood without an apology and sped down the hall again.

Last edited by Mrs. Holopainen on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:15 am

Duncan kissed her gently and pulled back. "Do you think we should get up?"

---

[lol her back's dangerous.]

Selene kissed him and smiled. "Truce, for now."

---

Morrigan didn't say anything, just letting herself be against him.

---

A hand grabbed her shirt collar roughly and jerked her backwards. Melvin lifted her up off of the floor and sighed. "You're just so sensitive to it, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Kendra kissed him back and nodded. "I want to see Acacia. Dylan's probably there already. I wonder if Zack and Freia are..."

---

[Most definitely It sprouts other arms.]

Travis raised an eyebrow. "Alright..." He said, as if not completely trusting her.

---

Charlie walked out and went down the hall quickly, speeding to a run.

---

Zerlina yelped when her shirt collar choked her and struggled against him. "A bit, yeah! I didn't ask for this!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:52 pm

"Maybe they're already there."

---

Selene smiled still and rested against him.

---

Morrigan winced nearly every time, biting her lip. 'How could he bring me here?'

---

Melvin smirked and put her over his shoulder before walking down the hall, also not apologizing to the one she knocked over.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:02 pm

"Maybe." Kendra sighed and stood up off the bed.

---

Travis rested his head on hers, smiling slightly now.

---

Charlie's gonna save time again and reached the hospital wing, going in and setting Morrigan down on a bed, his eyes shut in frustration.

---

Zerlina stared down at the ground in surprise and looked back at him, crossing her arms and scowling. "Seriously?!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Duncan frowned. 'I want to keep holding you...' He sat up, wincing at his stiff shoulder. "Maybe I should carry you."

---

Selene sighed happily. 'He won't leave.'

---

Morrigan looked up at him finally, looking at Grace when she rushed over. She frowned upon seeing Morrigan's new wounds. "What happened to her? Was it one of those other Soul Searchers?" She asked before setting to work,

---

Melvin chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, as I'd really rather not chase you again." He passed by someone and pickpocketed two knives from him before stepping outside.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Kendra looked back at him, supporting herself mainly on one leg anyway. She turned toward him and suddenly winced. "Ow, my back..."

[AND TITANS AND HORSES AND STAB WILL GIRL FALLING CLASH DISSOLVE MIDAIR STAB]

---

Travis looked down at her. "How do you feel?" He asked her. He kissed her cheek, watching her. He looked up when he heard some people passing and saw the silhouette of a woman holding a child's hand as they passed. His eyes widened as a dream came back to his mind. He continued to stare and suddenly started shuddering. "Oh... my... God..." He said in horror.

---

"It was a fucking human here." Charlie cursed, growling angrily. "I'm going to kill him."

---

Zerlina mimicked him sarcastically under her breath, mumbling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 pm

[... lolrly]

Duncan stood up and lifted her into his arms as gently as he could. "I thought so."

---

"I feel fine." She answered before looking up at him. She blinked at him, frowning. "Travis, are you alright...?"

---

'A human here...' Grace shook her head slightly. "You won't, I know you."

---

Melvin kept walking, eventually reaching a small neighborhood. He walked into a house and locked the door behind him, dropping her down on her feet. "Did he even teach you what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next