Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smoothe Moves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanticide
New Kid
New Kid

Smoothe Moves Empty
PostSubject: Smoothe Moves   Smoothe Moves EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:06 am

Has anybody ever played this on the Wii? It is SO fun!! You have the Wiimote, right? And a little thing pops up telling you how to hold it, giving a funny description if it's a brand new form as they call it. Then you have these GREAT minigames. It's like Mario party but wayyyyy better! I love it so much. I just played it for almost seven hours without a break.

Also Nintendo is just genius. They had so many jokes that were not politically correct in there.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

Smoothe Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoothe Moves   Smoothe Moves EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:07 am

Yup. I have it. Its now collecting dust and is a good party game now and then...that is if I ever hosted any parties. It's not good with single player, unless your trying to collect more games, but it will keep people occupied. The same was for the original game on the Gamecube, but in the single player it got really hard after a while.
Back to top Go down

Smoothe Moves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Mage's Lounge :: Games-
Jump to: