Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RP Related Items.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

RP Related Items. Empty
PostSubject: RP Related Items.   RP Related Items. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:38 pm

I just filled a 1GB SD card (More specifically, a micro-SD card in and adapter) with music because I could, and it reminded me of my idea from my Rhythm Revolution RP; music chips.

I was wondering if anyone else has made items (Jewelry, sculpture of a character, anything) that either are inspired by, or they themselves inspired an item from an RP.
If so, this would be the topic to brag show off tell us about them.
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

RP Related Items. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Related Items.   RP Related Items. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:03 pm

YEY SHOWING OFF.

Well, I have a few little scattered bits and ends inspired by TWF/Worlds Apart. Not a sculpture of a charaacter, but lol that would be awesome. XD
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

RP Related Items. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Related Items.   RP Related Items. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:09 pm

YES. Razz

Well, what do you have? As I said, it could be anything.
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

RP Related Items. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Related Items.   RP Related Items. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:23 pm

I've made a few drawing for Worlds Apart and have a lot of playlists for it and Waves of Life on my iPod. I had a ton of posters and such all over my LAPTOP WHICH IS DEAD SO I LOST THEM ALL. I'm always looking out for blue cross necklaces. X3
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

RP Related Items. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Related Items.   RP Related Items. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Well the only thing in rememberance of my RP's is the Sig at the bottom. I don't know why but people don't seem to like my RP's. I still love them all very much so I am the Ed Wood of RP making.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

RP Related Items. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Related Items.   RP Related Items. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Just stories based off of them, and then posters. I'm hoping to make more stuff over the summer if it ever cooooooomes.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

RP Related Items. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Related Items.   RP Related Items. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:51 am

I, uh... try to make myself look like my favorite character of whatever RP. :D
Back to top Go down
Romanticide
New Kid
New Kid

RP Related Items. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Related Items.   RP Related Items. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:42 pm

I pretty much leave my stories where they are written. My characters are a reflection of different aspects of myself, so why take more from the story? I think that's why they're so boring. You know what somebody should make here? A character workshop!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Related Items. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Related Items.   RP Related Items. Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Related Items.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Mage's Lounge :: Spam-
Jump to: